PDA

View Full Version : maternity clothes

chance
24-04-2005, 13:45
does anyone bother buying maternity clothes? or just normal clothes but bigger sizes? i find most maternity clothes are unfashionable so i just buy stuff bigger.

willow
24-04-2005, 17:30
i had a couple of pairs of maternity trousers that got from jo jo maman be be, but i generally wore normal clothes just a cuople of sizes bigger, i found that hipsters were fab i was really lucky as i am the smallest of all of my friends and there clothes fitted me!!

Siobhan
25-04-2005, 11:43
I have to wear business clothes at work so I found some really good trouser (expensive too) in Dothorty Perkins, but they are worth it as they are so comfortable

I found just wearing a bigger size, fit belly ok but made my ass look saggy

RealityGap
27-04-2005, 10:02
I had a huge maternity wardrope - the panel jeans are just so comfy!!

if you can't find anything you like here have a look on gaps website at their maternity range there is some lovely things and people sell it new on a certain auction site.....

Tinati
13-12-2010, 14:09
I have two pairs of jeans and 3 really comfortable dresses from one online store that offers maternity clothes of high-quality.

alan45
13-12-2010, 23:34
I have two pairs of jeans and 3 really comfortable dresses from one online store that offers maternity clothes of high-quality.

which you just happen to want to promote on here and just about every other forum you can manage

SarahWakefield
13-01-2011, 11:51
I'm pregnant 13 weeks :) & I bought some Maternity Jeans from New Look just before Christmas, there terrible - always falling down. Think i'll just stick to buying the bigger size from now on :D

Perdita
13-01-2011, 12:24
Congratulations, Sarah :cheer:

moonstorm
13-01-2011, 13:04
Thanks lovely Sarah, congratulations. xx

Perdita
13-01-2011, 13:05
I'm pregnant 13 weeks :) & I bought some Maternity Jeans from New Look just before Christmas, there terrible - always falling down. Think i'll just stick to buying the bigger size from now on :D

Could you maybe wear them with braces? At least you would get some wear out of them :)

SarahWakefield
13-01-2011, 13:46
Lol, thats an idea. I think they'll come into use when my belly grows more.

Siobhan
13-01-2011, 14:17

Sarah.. I was like that at 12 weeks pregnant.. Maternity jeans are better when you are a bit bigger.. for now just buy one size bigger but not for all your pregnancy... Maternity jeans are so comfy!!