PDA

View Full Version : Cain/Emily/Debbie/Sarah

~charlie-lou~
22-12-2005, 17:06
This whole storyline is getting exciting now!! I was just thinking though, the other day, when Emily was telling Cain a few home truths, was it just me who totally felt sorry for him?? I don't like Emily, she has to be one of the most aggravating martyrs in soap, and whilst I know plenty of people are on her side, I am on Cain's. It's obvious it hurt him what Emily said about him being a useless parent etc. he was almost in tears, Jeff Hordley is an amazing actor - you can really empathise with his character. Whether Emily likes it or not, Sarah is his family, blood's thicker than water and there's nothing she can do about it.

Or, as with Johnny Allen lol, is it just me? Lol. :o

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 22:40
I love this storyline aswell and it really reached its climax in tonights episode. I was on the edge of my seat and i feel so sorry for the Dingles because Emily has got away with Sarah. Does anyone know if they get her back?

~charlie-lou~
23-12-2005, 00:29
I don't think they do :( but I damn well hope so! No matter what people say about Cain, he really loves little Sarah and for Debbie this is just another thing that will further mess her up. I can't know how she felt as a mother but I know how she felt from a teenager perspective (even if I am 2 yrs younger than her), so much as I dislike her, I feel sorry for her.

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 10:53
I don't feel sorry for Debbie really because she just told Emily to run away with her baby Sarah when she could have given Sarah to Lisa or somebody like that but i do feel sorry for the rest of the Dingles :( and i hope they get Sarah back from Emily because i am sure that Emily knows that she has done wrong but i heard Emily was leaving Emmerdale anyway. Was this her exit storyline?

xStephaniex
23-12-2005, 12:34
i dunno bout this storyline...its fab but emily has changed i'd never thought she would of gone through with it. i wonder if she brings sarah back sometime or they find her ?? i hope they do. debbie gets on my nerves !!!

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 14:29
Yeah Emily used to be sooo sweet! I remember when she married Butch on his deathbed that made me cry :( but now i feel Emily has completely changed because she has took Sarah. Debbie gets on my nerves aswell.

shannisrules
28-12-2005, 13:51
has the actress playing emily left for good now?

tammyy2j
09-01-2006, 13:50
Where is Cain now?