PDA

View Full Version : When kids embarass us

Rain_
24-04-2005, 10:08
My son is 11 now but when he was 3 i wanted to die. My mother and i went to a DIY store to get a new bathroom suite. I had my son in his pram and was talking to a sales person about buying my new bathroom. The store manager came over to us and with a polite cough asked me if i had lost something. I looked down to see my son had escaped from his pram. Obviously i was frantic and started shouting his name. The manager looked rather embarassed and pointed behind me. I looked round to find my son sat on a display toilet with his trousers round his ankles asking passing shoppers if they might have any toilet paper he could have. Needless to say i left without my new bathroom :o

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-04-2005, 11:59
OH MY GOD, you poor lady!! I got a brother who is 3 in May and we went to the shops one day and I was looking after him. Mum said he could come out of the pram beacause he was screaming and twisting around in the pram and so I get him go. Then he nearly ran outside the shop I got up to get him and then he scream on the top of his voice NO!! I went a bit red but then everyone stared at me. I felt so bad I was sooo angry at him and I never really went out with him shopping from last month. I know he was little but it felt embarrasing for me!!

chance
24-04-2005, 12:32
My son is 11 now but when he was 3 i wanted to die. My mother and i went to a DIY store to get a new bathroom suite. I had my son in his pram and was talking to a sales person about buying my new bathroom. The store manager came over to us and with a polite cough asked me if i had lost something. I looked down to see my son had escaped from his pram. Obviously i was frantic and started shouting his name. The manager looked rather embarassed and pointed behind me. I looked round to find my son sat on a display toilet with his trousers round his ankles asking passing shoppers if they might have any toilet paper he could have. Needless to say i left without my new bathroom :o
my son did the same but was stood up with his trousers round his ankles weeing!

Rain_
24-04-2005, 20:18
my son did the same but was stood up with his trousers round his ankles weeing!

LOL i don't feel quite so bad now then :rotfl:

hazey
24-04-2005, 23:42
my mum and I where on the bus with my then little sister,when my sis in a loud vioce said mum..mum why is that man picking his nose,you tell me not to do that.The man carried on ,again she repeated her question.mum red faced by now ignored her.mum..mum why are you digging me to shout up.mum he Still doing it.we got off the bus...

30-04-2005, 17:24
Awww!!! Poor you!!

di marco
30-04-2005, 17:27
my little cousin, when she was about 2 and a half, pointed to this other kid in a buggy, who looked about 4, and said to me and my sis "look theres a baby!". it was soooo embarrassing! the other kid looked older than her and the mum gave as a really evil look. i just picked my little cousin up and me and my sis walked off fast!

di marco
30-04-2005, 17:33
a few weeks ago me and my sis took the same little cousin, who is now 5, shopping with us and she wanted to take one of her little friends with her. we were walking around the shopping centre and my cousins friend kept poking her tongue out at people who walked past and then saying to me "i just poked my tongue out at that person". when i asked her why she did it, she looked at the man and said really loudly "i dont like the look of him!" the man was still there and im sure he could hear what she said, i could have died!

30-04-2005, 17:55
Aww!!! Lil monsters!!

di marco
30-04-2005, 18:29
Aww!!! Lil monsters!!

lol! know what you mean! my little cousin is sooo sweet and i love her, but sometimes she can be so naughty that i end up really shouting at her

parkerman
01-05-2005, 13:46
When our son was about three years old, we took him to a friend's wedding. As the vicar started the ceremony he started talking and generally making a noise, so we told him to be quiet for the two people at the front. He said, "Why? Are they going to bed now?" in a loud voice that could be heard all over the church!

01-05-2005, 13:57
Lol sweet!!