PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Spoilers - 2006

Debs
20-12-2005, 11:47
Neighbourhood Watch

Ill Health

When we farewelled Neighbours in 2005, long-time Erinsborough favourite Steph Scully had just made a shocking discovery: the mum-to-be found a new lump in her breast.

Steph (Carla Bonner) was understandably horrified, as was her devoted husband, Max (Stephen Lovatt). Viewers will remember that some years back, Steph bravely waged a difficult battle against breast cancer – a battle that she and Max fully believed she had won.

But when Neighbours returns, Steph learns, in a devastating development, that the lump is malignant. Her breast cancer has returned, and the prognosis is scary.

“Steph told Max about the lump straight away this time, whereas last time, she kept her condition secret from him for a long time,” explains Carla.

Several months pregnant with her long-awaited first child, Steph will face an agonising choice: should she let the doctors begin chemotherapy treatment – which she believes may affect the health of her unborn baby – or wait until after the baby is born, possibly placing her own life in danger?

Peter Dodds says that the heart-rending development has come at a terrible moment for Steph and Max.

“This couldn’t have come at a worse time for the Hoyland’s,” he says. “They’ve had their fair share of woes over the last year in terms of adoption and trying all sorts of ways to extend their family. The cancer reappearing is a very unfortunate piece of timing. It’s another burden that’s placed in their way, which is a major hurdle for them to overcome.”

Carla predicts that her character will “go into denial” about the disease. “All of her focus and energy will have to go on the baby – the baby’s survival, and the baby’s health,” she hints.

“Steph has wanted this baby for so long, so she may make a decision to ensure the baby’s health and wellbeing is safe. I don’t think Steph could ever forgive herself if something happened to the baby.”

What’s more, we can reveal that the relationship between Steph and Max looks set to become increasingly strained by this shock turn of events.

Could their marriage, long regarded as one of the most stable and happiest in Ramsay Street, be under threat in 2006? Stay tuned!

Debs
20-12-2005, 11:48
First week of 2006 - Monday 9th to Thursday 12th January

Harold struggles to return to a normal life. Izzy makes a gruesome discovery. Steph and Max brace themselves for an uncertain future. Sibling rivalry ignites between Ned and Stuart.

Harold wrestles with his conscience, but renews his determination to make Paul suffer. Steph holds firm to her decision not to risk her baby’s life by having cancer treatment. Connor helps out Toadie and begins a thaw in their friendship. Izzy learns that she’s a beneficiary of Paul’s will.

Harold revels in Paul’s pain, but can’t find the peace he craves. Kim’s parenting efforts backfire. Stingray isn’t coping with life on the outside. Boyd begins his medical career. Bree makes her mum’s book “Kim-friendly”.

Susan’s new step-daughter rejects her. Stingray helps Rachel in a crime of passion. Dylan and Kim forge a new truce - but how long will it hold?

Debs
20-12-2005, 11:49
CHANGED MAN
Who could forget the Neighbours cliffhanger for 2005? We were left stunned after seeing Ramsay street baddie Paul Robinson being strangled by a crazed Harold. When the show returns Paul – who has no idea that it was Harold who tried to kill him – is discovered unconscious and rushed to hospital by ambulance. We can reveal that Paul does make it through. But he’s a very different man to the one we saw in 2005! Neighbours producer suggest Paul should have seen it coming. “There’s some element of karma here,” he says. “Do wrong and wrong will be done to you.” Meanwhile will Paul discover that it was Harold who tried to take his life? Lets just say we wouldn’t want to be in Harold’s shoes if he does!

SHOCKING SECRET
Which Ramsay street beauty is hiding a deep, dark secret? You’ll be shocked when you find out who we’re talking about and exactly what that secret is!

SPEECHLESS
Devastated by a recent and truly tragic turn if events, one Ramsay street resident will decide to stop speaking – altogether! Who could it be?

TIME TO REUNITE?
When Susan tied the knot with the dying Alex in one of the final scenes of neighbours for 2005, it was clear that her former husband, Karl still had feelings for her. Is there any chance the couple, who once had one of Ramsay Street’s longest and closest marriages, might come together again in 2006? Jackie Woodbourne, who plays Susan, isn’t letting on, although she acknowledges that many wish the couple would forget their differences. “I think there’s always hope that they might reconcile,” she says. “Whether its in 2006 or not, who knows? But there’s such a strong bond there. Irrespective of whom either of then is with, they have a connection that goes beyond any other relationship. My concern has always been how she could trust him again, but I think in time people are capable of change. Enough time has passed.”

CAREER CHANGE
One popular character will stun everyone when they decide to start a new career – as a private detective!

LOVE TRIANGLE
There was little doubt that Elle had her eye on Ned from the moment she arrived in Ramsay street, but he had unrequited feelings for someone else – the beautiful but devious Izzy. Everything changed in the final week of neighbours for 2005 when the hunky Ned finally saw another side of Elle – and the pair shared a red-hot kiss. But if you thought it would all be smooth sailing for Elle and Ned’s relationship, well…lets just say you should know better! As Pippa reveals, “it will be a very rocky romance!” in fact, you can prepare for a love triangle hat will threaten Elle and Ned’s relationship in a major way – a love triangle involving none other that Izzy! While Izzy is in long-term relationship with Elle’s father, Paul, that won’t stop her from trying to ruin Elle’s happiness! “This is a triangle of extraordinary complexity,” confirms peter Dodds. “It will be so sad for Elle,” hints Pippa. “Elle doesn’t know this, but Ned still has got this infatuation with Izzy. Elle’s oblivious to it – otherwise there’s noway she would have gotten together with Ned.”

IDENTITY REVELAED
Everyone in Ramsay Street I still completely in the dark as to who planted the bomb on the ill-fated Lassiter’s plane flight to Tasmania in late 2005, claiming the lives of Serena, David and Lil bishop. But peter Dodds promises all will finally be revealed in 2006. “We do learn this person’s identity,” he says. “There’ll be some big surprises. There will be people that you’ll go, ‘oh I think this might be the person!’ but it’s our little bit of Agatha Christie to be played out here. We’ve definitely got some surprises down the track.”

YOUNG LOVE
Which two Ramsay Street teens will embark on a super passionate new romance? Lets just say you won’t have seen this one coming!

FAMILY DRAMA
At the end of 2005, Susan and Alex tied the knot in a moving, emotion charged wedding ceremony, becoming husband and wife just before Alex passed away from cancer. Having promised Alex before his death that she would raise his teenage children, Zeke and Rachel, as her own, Susan fully intends to do just that, but she wasn’t counting on Alex’s estranged daughter, Katya, causing problems. When Neighbours returns, we learn that Katya is far from happy about the fact that Susan is now stepmother to her younger brother and sister. “Katya comes back and, having sort of reconciled with her father before he died, she feels that he should raise the children,” explains Jackie Woodbourne. “But Susan’s strongest pull is to these two children, whom she has grown to love – and she feels she is the best to raise them.” Dichen adds, “Katya feels that Susan and Karl possibly didn’t do everything they should have for her father. She thinks they might have ulterior motives. She can sense that Susan and Karl might still have feelings for each other.” Can we expect fireworks? “There’s a lot of drama ahead,” promises Dichen. “This is a really complicated one,” agrees Peter Dodds.

CHASTITY VOW
Which young character will take a surprise vow of celibacy in 2006? And for what reason?

UNDER THREAT
Just when she’s finally found love and happiness with Boyd wayward teen Janae will make a discovery that could change everything – and even threaten her life! A past relationship could have serious consequences for the blonde beauty. “Something from Janae’s past definitely comes back to haunt her,” confirms Eliza, adding, “and it’s life threatening. It’s when things are going so well for her, but I guess that’s the nature of soaps,” laughs Eliza. “As soon as something is going right, you know that something has to go wrong.” Peter Dodds adds, “there’s lots of heartache and a great deal of stress ahead for Janae.” Eliza admits she hopes her character makes it through this crisis. “Janae’s such a great character, it would be sad to see something really awful to happen to her. “I feel quite protective of he,” she adds, smiling.

There is also an interview with Stephanie McIntosh who plays Sky Mangel but it is longer and I unfortunately don’t have time now to type it up and post, sorry about that. There are also two articles one with Dichen Lachman who will be staying on at neighbours next year as Katya Kinski and also one with Adam Hunter who will be playing Robert Robinson.

Debs
20-12-2005, 11:50
Who's Moving In?
Over the past two decades Neighbours has been a launching pad to fame for some of Australia's best-known stars - everyone from Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan to Natalie Imbruglia and Delta Goodrem. 2006 may continue the trend with a couple of hot new faces moving into Ramsay Street.

Adam Hunter - (Robert Robinson)
Having met Paul Robinson's beautiful, but rather manipulative, teenage daughter, Elle, in 2005, get set to be introduced to another of the rogue businessman's offspring - his son, Robert. Played by 23-year-old newcomer Adam Hunter, the handsome Robert will make his way to Ramsay Street sometime in the first half of 2006. Interestingly, Paul has another son, Cameron, and he, Robert and Elle are triplets. Does that mean we'll also be introduced to Cameron soon? Stay tuned.

Dichen Lachman - (Katya Kinski)
There's no doubt that Dichen has landed a huge break with the key role of Katya, whom viewers met briefly in the season finale for 2005. Born in Nepal, the beautiful Dichen moved to Adelaide with her parents when she was eight years old. Now 23, Dichen reveals that she only discovered acting three years ago. "I did a lot of classes and worked very hard at my craft, while working at every single shop and restaurant you could imagine," she laughs.

Dichen admits that she was thrilled with to win the role on Neighbours, saying she intially tried out for a different part. "I was really surprised becaused originally I auditioned for the part of Elle Robinson," Dichen says. "Then they wrote me in as the estranged Kinski daughter."

Having already settled in on set, Dichen is loving playing the feisty Katya. "I've only been here for a few weeks, and everyone's really helpful and happy to answer any questions," she says. And Dichen hints that her new alter ego may be hiding a secret - or two or three! "She's very complicated and full of contradictions," she says. "She may have quite a dark past."

CrazyLea
20-12-2005, 11:58
ohhh i hope stephs gunna be ok :(
harold tries to strangle paul :O
looks good.
thanks for posting

Jojo
20-12-2005, 12:42
These sound fab - I might have to start watching it again!!!

twinkle_eyes83
20-12-2005, 13:35
sounds good

bakedbean
20-12-2005, 17:15
neighbours looks like an excellent 2006

Sarabelle
20-12-2005, 18:23
I can't wait for all these storylines. I hope Susan and Karl get back together

HURRY UP 2006!!!

Pixie
20-12-2005, 20:10
poor steph!! i thought she might atleast have a sucessful pregnancy this time!! They better not split max and steph up or i will never forgive the neighbours bosses!!!!!!

Natara
21-12-2005, 20:20
Oh my god I cant wait to see it here in the uk.
I love neighbours the best out of the soap.

shelleyspecs
22-12-2005, 15:34
well well well!!looks like fab 2006 for neighbours.....

Debs
22-12-2005, 21:44
16/01/06 to 20/01/06 - Week 2

Harold takes his secret tormenting of Paul to a new level.
Paul's anxiety threatens to overtake him.
Dylan's business venture gets off to a bumpy start.
Paul is crippled by his anxiety.
Kim and Dylan's father and son surfing trip turns to disaster.
Harold realizes that hate has turned him into Paul.
Max takes drastic measures to save Steph's life.
Boyd makes a horrifying discovery in the surgery files

willow
22-12-2005, 21:50
These sound fab - I might have to start watching it again!!!

i was thinking that too!!!:cheer:

hayley
22-12-2005, 23:05
I didnt realise serena, david and lilijana died omg!!!!

And harold strangling paul, is going to be great to watch!!

all of this sounds great!!!

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 14:49
I didn't know Lil, David and Serena all died in the plane crash :eek: :eek: When will the plane crash air here in the UK anyone know?? and poor old Steph i remember watching when she had breast cancer before. I hope she will be ok and all the other storylines look good. I hope Susan and Karl get back together :)

willsmummy
29-12-2005, 14:38
This all looks really good!!!! Thank god for being a stay at home mum!

shelleyspecs
29-12-2005, 17:02
aww poor steph.some real tearjerkers to come,consistenly coming up with excellent storylines..keep it up.

Debs
29-12-2005, 17:04
I didn't know Lil, David and Serena all died in the plane crash :eek: :eek: When will the plane crash air here in the UK anyone know?? and poor old Steph i remember watching when she had breast cancer before. I hope she will be ok and all the other storylines look good. I hope Susan and Karl get back together :)

cant be long now for it to air here. i hope they get together again as well they belong together

Debs
04-01-2006, 11:18
Steph's Sacrifice
With her own life under threat, Steph makes a shock decision to protect her unborn baby

Steph and Max's worst fears are realised when Neighbours returns for what looks set to be another explosive year in Ramsay Street. The young couple are devastated when tests confirm that Steph's breast cancer has returned! But Steph, who's several months pregnant with her longed-for first child, will make a shock decision that will cause massive problems between her and her husband, Max (Stephen Lovatt). For while doctors are optimistic that, with treatment, Steph will make a full recovery, Steph vows that if there's even the smallest risk that her baby will be harmed, she'll refuse that treatment. It seems Steph is willing to die to save the life of her unborn child!

"Once's it's confirmed that the cancer has come back, she makes the decision not to have chemotherapy while she's pregnant," explains Carla Bonner, who plays Steph. "If there's even a slight chance that it could affect the baby, she won't take that chance. It's not even an option for her, because she could never forgive herself if something happened to the baby." As Carla says, Steph has desperately wanted a child of her own for so long. "It's a miracle to her that the conception happened in the first place," she explains. "There's just no way she's going to risk doing anything which could jeopardise her dream of becoming a mother. She's just doing what comes naturally, which is protecting her baby, but there's a huge risk that the cancer is going to spread rapidly through her body and she's willing to take that risk."

However, Max couldn't be angrier with Steph for deciding to refuse treatment. Having already lost his first wife to a deadly heart disorder, Max is terrified that history looks set to repeat itself with his beloved Steph. "He's shattered, he's furious and also confused," Carla says. "He doesn't understand why she's doing it." Max becomes even more enraged when he realises that his sister, Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte), and his teenage son, Boyd (Kyal Marsh), both support Steph's decision. "Izzy feels like she was once in a similar situation to Steph," explains Natalie. "At the same time, Izzy did anything she could to protect her baby (which she eventually miscarried). She lied and cheated to protect her unborn child."

As for Max, however, he declares to a deeply shocked Steph that, if he were forced to choose, he values Steph's life over the life of their unborn baby. "That causes major conflict between them," Carla says. "She's devastated. But Steph has connected with the baby while it's growing in her tummy. She puts it down to the fact that Max doesn't understand because he's not the one who's carrying this child." Nothing Max says or does will cause Steph to have a change of heart. "She's got one vision and one vision only," Carla says. "To deliver her baby safely." But Max's frustration will soon reach boiling point. What will he do?

Motherly Love

Carla Bonner reveals that this has been an extremely emotional storyline for her to act out for the cameras. A real-life mother of two sons, aged 14 and seven, Carla has found herself imagining what she would do in the same situation. "I would do the same thing as Steph I would think," she reveals. "If there's any risk at all - even a minute one - there's still a risk. As parents, to watch our children hurt or sick or suffering at all is just the worst thing that can happen. I couldn't sit back and watch that possibly happen and know that I could have prevented that. The reality of it, I can really feel," adds Carla. "It would be a really different truth if I weren't a parent."

Debs
04-01-2006, 11:18
Out For Revenge
He may not know who tried to kill him, but Paul's determined to make his attacker pay!

Ramsay Street's favourite bad guy, Paul Robinson, is rushed to hospital by ambulance in the highly dramatic season return of Neighbours. When the long-running drama series kicks off for the year, an unconscious Paul (Stefan Dennis) is discovered on the floor of his house by his horrfied girlfriend, Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte). Unbeknown to Izzy, Harold (Ian Smith) had moments earlier entered the house and tried to strangle Paul. As viewers will know, Harold took Paul completely by surprise when he quietly snuck up behind him and attempted to take his life. Soon, doctors are waging a desperate battle to save Paul. And we can reveal that they succeed in reviving him. But Paul, who still has no idea that it was Harold who tried to strangle him, is nothing like the man we used to know.

Now deeply concerned about his and his family's safety, Paul becomes increasingly fearful and obsessed with home security - as well as finding his attacker. "The paranoia starts setting in," confirms Stefan. "The demons that he thought were gone are suddenly back. He realises it's not over at all." Stefan can understand his character reacting in this way. "It's not hard to imagine that you would go complete paranoia," he reflects. "His family have been threatened for so long, but then gradually he thought it was over - and then, bang, it's right back again."

Meanwhile, Izzy's world has been totally shaken by this near-tragic turn of events. Having had to face the very real possibility of losing Paul, Izzy suddenly realises just how much she really loves him. "Izzy knows that she really lost Paul," Stefan says. "Until now, she hasn't been able to tell him that she loves him. I think she's given her heart away too many times in the past and she wanted to be absolutely certain this time. I think she was frightened of hurting herself."

Evil Again!
While Paul still has no idea that it was a crazed Harold who tried to kill him, it seems certain he will be seeking major revenge when he does eventually find out. And Stefan confirms that this will indeed be the case. "After first going through the paranoid stage, he will finally discover what actually happened and then become deliciously evil," Stefan reveals. "It's Paul at his best. We do see a very vulnerable side to Paul and then we see the total opposite. You see a man come back in total charge again and wanting to take everybody down whom he doesn't trust or like." What's more, teases Stefan, "Izzy will become deliciously evil as his cohort." We can't wait!

CrazyLea
04-01-2006, 11:22
oooo sounds good!

neroc
05-01-2006, 19:16

I think the plane crash airs in the UK the week of January 16th. I can't wait!

Crazy Gal 88
05-01-2006, 20:37
the 18th is when it actually crashes but it goes on from the 17th to the 20th

Jess Rulz
05-01-2006, 22:36
that sounds fab i think i gonna have to see this !!

Debs
06-01-2006, 11:43
Spoilers for Week 2 (16th to 20th Jan). . Some of these have been posted before, but for your convenience, they are now separated into separate days:

Monday 16th January
Harold takes his secret torment of Paul to a new level.
Paul's anxiety threatens to overwhelm him.
Dylan's business venture gets off to a bumpy start.
Will Ned save Elle from public humiliation?

Tuesday 17th January
Paul is crippled by his anxiety, while Harold begins to fear the man he's become.
Kim and Dylan's father-and-son surfing trip turns into a disaster.
Lyn denies her principles to work for Paul.

Wednesday 18th January
Harold realizes that hate has turned him into Paul.
Max reaches breaking point over Steph's refusal to seek treatment.
Janelle's novel makes a big impression, but does the author need a makeover?

Thursday 19th January
Susan's new step-daughter rejects her.
Stingray helps Rachel in a crime of passion.
Dylan and Kim forge a new truce - but how long will it hold?

Friday 20th January
Janae's past behaviour catches up with her - with potentially deadly results.
The Parker brother’s rivalry heats up.
Sky summons Elle's dark side.

Debs
09-01-2006, 18:25
Spoilers in an article posted by scout (full article can be found here (http://www.**************.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8525)).

Iconic Australian soap Neighbours is undergoing a major shake-up.
Storylines are being beefed up, new characters written into the show, and some old favourites are departing Ramsay St in an effort to move on from the nightmare of 2005.
Sleepy Ramsay St is poised to become a hotbed of high drama, with plots including a teen wedding, teen pregnancy, paternity dispute, a shocking exit for one character, true love from behind the Iron Curtain, a relationship between two popular characters, a nun moving into Erinsborough, and a baby surprise for a popular couple.
There will also be departures, with Logie winner Patrick Harvey finishing up on February 4 and Natalie Bassingthwaighte rumoured to be considering moving on when her contract ends midyear. Dan O'Connor, Pippa Black, Carla Bonner and Stefan Dennis are predicted to feature prominently.

Debs
09-01-2006, 18:26
Shock Split’

Steph and Max’s marriage reaches breaking point this week, with an outraged Steph throwing her husband out of the house!

In shock scenes in Neighbours, the couple find themselves in sharp conflict over pregnant Steph’s (Carla Bonner) decision to refuse treatment for her breast cancer, due to her fears that it may harm her unborn child.

No longer able to pretend that he agrees with his wife, Max (Stephen Lovatt) threatens to take matters into his own hands.

“Max thinks Steph’s decision not to have chemo is absurd,” explains Carla. “He refuses to support her. He just won’t hear about it anymore. He absolutely won’t have it.”

Soon afterwards, Max heads to Toadie’s office, where he informs a shocked Toadie (Ryan Moloney) that he plans to use legal Means to force his wife to undergo medical treatment. Max orders Toadie to see that Steph is declared mentally incompetent!

Although Toadie refuses to go through with Max’s plan, Max won’t be swayed. Determined to do whatever it takes to change Steph’s mind, he brings a psychiatrist home to talk things through with his wife.

“Max calls on the psychiatrist to assess Steph, because he doesn’t feel that she’s fit to be making this decision,” explains Carla. “He’s just concerned that he’s going to lose Steph. He’s already lost his first wife. Both of them have very valid points. There will be hearts breaking for Steph and Max.”

But, feeling deeply betrayed, Steph tells Max to leave the house immediately!

Max is utterly distraught. Believing he has destroyed his once blissfully happy marriage, he tells Steph’s mother Lyn (Janet Andrewartha), that he simply couldn’t stand by and let his beloved wife die.

“It’s such a traumatic time for Steph and also for Max,” Carla says.

What’s more, Carla promises there’s much more to come.

“Viewers definitely won’t want to miss what’s coming up next,” she says

Debs
09-01-2006, 18:31
Corke returns to Neighbours

Actress Fiona Corke left Neighbours 17 years ago when her character Gail’s marriage to Paul Robinson shattered in spectacular fashion. Now Corke has returned to Neighbours as Gail in an extended guest role. With her children Elle (Pippa Black) and Robert (Adam Hunter) having come to Erinsborough to be with their dad, Gail is also about to re-enter Paul’s life and drop a new bombshell.

Debs
09-01-2006, 18:32
Past Concerns
The truth about Janae's ex-boyfriend threatens her future happiness

Boyd makes a shock discovery this week, one that will horrify his girlfriend, Janae! Working at Karl's (Alan Fletcher) surgery, Boyd (Kyal Marsh) accidentally learns that Janae's former boyfriend, Mike Pill (Alex Cappelli), is infected with a deadly blood disease. Fearing that Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter) may have contracted the illness, Boydn tries to get Janae to open up to him about the extent of that relationship. But, embarrassed about her past behaviour, Janae lies, saying that she and Mike only ever kissed. "Boyd starts asking Janae really strange questions about how serious her relationship with Mike was," Eliza says. "Janae thinks this is very out of the blue and doesn't understand what he's getting at."

Janae's suspicions are further aroused when, visiting Boyd at the surgery, she spots him trying to hide a file from her. Later, she breaks in, determined to find out what was really behind Boyd's questions. And she's horrified by what she discovers. "Janae is very worried," Eliza says. "It's a horrible feeling for her."

Fear Factor

Izzy has never been more concerned about Paul. Usually in control and brimming with self-confidence, the rogue businessman hasn't been himself since an attempt was made on his life by - unbeknown to Paul - his neighbour, Harold. This week Harold (Ian Smith), who secretly continues to torment Paul (Stefan Dennis), lets slip to Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) that Paul has been suffering anxiety attacks. Asking Paul to come clean with her about what's really going on in his mind, she's shocked when he admits he's terrified. Will his crippling anxiety get the better of him? Meanwhile, Izzy can't help but feel that Harold may have something to do with Paul's problem.

hayley
09-01-2006, 22:45
sounds brill cant wait!!!

Debs
10-01-2006, 15:16
Janae tells Boyd news that changes everything.
Boss-employee tension builds between Max and Kim.
Toadie turns Connor into a reluctant P.I.
Janae struggles with fear of the unknown.
Karl threatens to end Boyd's medical career before it begins.
The Timmins kids seek ways to finance Stingray's film.
Lou searches for answers regarding Harold's disappearance.
An irrational Paul begins to suspect Ned.
Elle is threatened by Sky and Ned's on-stage chemistry.
Steph's growing attachment to Oscar takes an alarming turn.
Lou begins to suspect Harold's dark deeds.
Paul's paranoia causes a further rift with Izzy.
Toadie is determined to catch Connor faking it.
As concern for Steph increases, Stuart intervenes in a drastic bid to help.
Paul warns Elle that Ned doesn't love her - and Elle turns her back on her dad.
Sky's sexy costume makes Elle more green-eyed than ever.

CrazyLea
10-01-2006, 15:19
oo looks good.
whos kim lol

Debs
10-01-2006, 15:21
the timmins dad

CrazyLea
10-01-2006, 15:24
ohhh right.. not more timmins' aint there enough already :p

pinkles14
11-01-2006, 13:29
I hope max and steph dont split up they are good together.

chimwemwe
13-01-2006, 12:09
Oh my god I cant wait to see it here in the uk.
I love neighbours the best out of the soap.

i second that! :)

chimwemwe
13-01-2006, 12:20
Spoilers in an article posted by scout (full article can be found here (http://www.**************.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8525)).

Iconic Australian soap Neighbours is undergoing a major shake-up.
Storylines are being beefed up, new characters written into the show, and some old favourites are departing Ramsay St in an effort to move on from the nightmare of 2005.
Sleepy Ramsay St is poised to become a hotbed of high drama, with plots including a teen wedding, teen pregnancy, paternity dispute, a shocking exit for one character, true love from behind the Iron Curtain, a relationship between two popular characters, a nun moving into Erinsborough, and a baby surprise for a popular couple.
There will also be departures, with Logie winner Patrick Harvey finishing up on February 4 and Natalie Bassingthwaighte rumoured to be considering moving on when her contract ends midyear. Dan O'Connor, Pippa Black, Carla Bonner and Stefan Dennis are predicted to feature prominently.

couldn't access that link :searchme:

gbnut
13-01-2006, 14:14
sounds like we are in for a good year.

doesanyone know how long it was off air for in australia?

chimwemwe
13-01-2006, 16:17
sounds like we are in for a good year.

doesanyone know how long it was off air for in australia?

i think 3 weeks. it went off air on 16th dec and went back on air this week

chimwemwe
13-01-2006, 16:18
I hope max and steph dont split up they are good together.

indeed they are!

Debs
14-01-2006, 13:37
Shattered when Janae unexpectedly dumps him, Boyd this week demands that she tell him what's really going on. Finally, Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter) tells Boyd (Kyal Marsh) the truth. "This is such a hard thing for Janae to have to tell Boyd," Eliza says. "She's tried hiding it every way possible but, in the end, with the help of her family, she sees that being honest is the best way to tackle it.

hayley
14-01-2006, 22:48
Shattered when Janae unexpectedly dumps him, Boyd this week demands that she tell him what's really going on. Finally, Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter) tells Boyd (Kyal Marsh) the truth. "This is such a hard thing for Janae to have to tell Boyd," Eliza says. "She's tried hiding it every way possible but, in the end, with the help of her family, she sees that being honest is the best way to tackle it.

what has she got to tell him?

Debs
16-01-2006, 13:14
Mental State

Concerned about Steph's reaction to stress, local police officer Stu steps in and apprehends the mum-to-be for a mental health assessment.

Steph (Carla Bonner), who is refusing treatment for her breast cancer, is mortified. And it appears she may never forgive Stu (Blair McDonough), or her husband, Max (Stephen Lovatt).

"Steph is furious with Max," Carla says. "She's completely disgusted."

On a lighter note, Elle (Pippa Black) is jealous about Ned's (Dan O'Connor) stage romance with Sky (Stephanie McIntosh).

"Having to watch her boyfriend kiss Sky onstage is Elle's worst nightmare," laughs Pippa.

Debs
17-01-2006, 10:32
Poor Feelings

Shattered when Janae unexpectedly dumps him, Boyd this week demands that she tell him whets really going on.

Finally, Janae(Eliza Taylor-Cotter) tells Boyd(Kyal Marsh) the truth - she's concerned that she has contacted a deadly blood disease from her ex-boyfriend, Mike(Alex Cappelli)!

"This is such a hard thing for Janae to have to tell Boyd," Eliza says. "She's tried hiding it every way possible but, in the end, with help of her family, she sees that being honest is the best wasy to tackle it.

"Boyd, of course, supports her the best way he can, but he's obviously very shocked. He goes through anger and then worry, but then he says, 'No, I'm going to stick by you.'"

Eliza, who's 16, admits she feels much sympathy for her character at this point.
"Janae's just kicking herself," Eliza says. "I do feel for her. It's very full-on storyline. It's very hard with a situation like this - trying to put yourself in it. It's really emotional. There are so many people who have had to go through it for real."

Debs
23-01-2006, 10:26
Again no dates have been given, so I assume these are for the 6th to 10th February.

Harold teeters on the brink of confessing his crimes.
Izzy continues her little game to bring Elle back to Paul.
Janae proposes a life change that Boyd finds a challenge.
Dylan pushes the idea that 'sex sells' a little too far.
Harold confesses to Paul and struggles to deal with the consequences.
Izzy questions Paul's reaction to Harold's bombshell.
Janelle reveals her dream of a second wedding.
Connor considers a career as a private eye.
Paul finally gets his mojo back, and it seems Harold will be punished after all.
With Izzy on the warpath, Elle and Ned's reunion looks set to be short-lived.
Max accepts that his marriage is over.
Karl struggles with how best to support Susan.
His feelings for Izzy reignited, Ned questions his commitment to Elle.
Karl and Sky face an embarrassing moment on stage.
Kim and Janelle's marriage is under threat.
Janae and Bree pull a desperate stunt to keep their parents together.
Max tries to repair his shattered life.
Janae continues her vow to change her life.
Karl is an unexpected hit.

Debs
23-01-2006, 10:26
Warne has signed to make his acting debut on Neighbours.
In a coup for the long-running soap, Warne heads to Ramsay St to appear as himself in an episode expected to air in July.

Warne will film his role in a few weeks, before heading to England for cricket commitments. The storyline involves the Shane Warne Foundation.

He will be on set for only one day.

Neighbours is being spiced up this year, with plots including a teen wedding, teen pregnancy, paternity dispute, a shocking exit for one character, true love from behind the Iron Curtain, a relationship between two popular characters, a nun moving into Erinsborough and a baby surprise for a popular couple.

Ramsay St vixen Natalie Bassingthwaighte is tipped to have a number of juicy story lines this year.

Debs
23-01-2006, 10:27
Mind Games

Steph is forced to undergo an involuntary mental health assessment in hospital this week.

As viewers will know, the Ramsay Street favourite is pregnant, and also battling her second bout of breast cancer, but refuses to have treatment. She is now being held against her will - due largely to the actions of her estranged husband, Max (Stephen Lovatt) - at the psychiatric ward of the local hospital.

Meanwhile, Stuart (Blair McDonough) aplogises profusely to Steph (carla Bonner) for his part in her involuntary hospitalisation. But while Steph is able to forgive Stuart, it seems she can't do the same for Max.

"Steph feels completely betrayed by Max," Carla says. "There's part of her that hates him for what he's done."

Testing Times
It's a long week for Janae as she waits on her blood test results

Janae Timmins has never been more scared. The moment has finally come when she finds out whether she has contracted a deadly blood disease from ex-boyfriend Mike (Alex Cappelli).

Understandably, Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter) is filled with nerves as she heads to the hospital to receive the test results. Thankfully, her family - including her mum, janelle (Nell Feeny), from whom Janae initially kept her situation - rally around, not willing to let her face it alone.

“It’s a very hard time for Janae,” confirms Eliza. “It’s been about a week where she’s had to wait for the test results.

“Janae’s beside herself, very anxious.”

How would Eliza cope if faced with a similar situation in real life?

"I can't imagine it," she admits. "I can't even think about it."

"But Janae is able to hold it together with the support of some of her family, and her boyfriend, Boyd (Kyal marsh).

"This situation makes Janae grow up alot. It makes her value her time with Boyd, and realise she shouldn't waste any of it."

JustJodi
23-01-2006, 12:06
Ok I got lost back there,,,,,,,,,,, who actually SURVIVED THE CRASH,,, and who DIED...... I AM A BIT CONFUSED,,

chimwemwe
23-01-2006, 13:49
Ok I got lost back there,,,,,,,,,,, who actually SURVIVED THE CRASH,,, and who DIED...... I AM A BIT CONFUSED,,

the bishops died and everyone else survived

chimwemwe
23-01-2006, 13:50
Again no dates have been given, so I assume these are for the 6th to 10th February.

Harold teeters on the brink of confessing his crimes.
Izzy continues her little game to bring Elle back to Paul.
Janae proposes a life change that Boyd finds a challenge.
Dylan pushes the idea that 'sex sells' a little too far.
Harold confesses to Paul and struggles to deal with the consequences.
Izzy questions Paul's reaction to Harold's bombshell.
Janelle reveals her dream of a second wedding.
Connor considers a career as a private eye.
Paul finally gets his mojo back, and it seems Harold will be punished after all.
With Izzy on the warpath, Elle and Ned's reunion looks set to be short-lived.
Max accepts that his marriage is over.
Karl struggles with how best to support Susan.
His feelings for Izzy reignited, Ned questions his commitment to Elle.
Karl and Sky face an embarrassing moment on stage.
Kim and Janelle's marriage is under threat.
Janae and Bree pull a desperate stunt to keep their parents together.
Max tries to repair his shattered life.
Janae continues her vow to change her life.
Karl is an unexpected hit.

so max and steph are over? how tragic

gbnut
23-01-2006, 20:14
i hope they are not they make a good couple. i hope it comes alright in the end!

Debs
28-01-2006, 12:52
You Tried To Kill Me

It has been weeks since Harold tried to kill Paul Robinson, then fled town in terror, on Neighbours.
Now, having battled the psychosis that overtook his life and almost claimed Paul's (Stefan Dennis), Harold (Ian Smith) returns to Ramsay Street to fess up to the crime.
His confession is met with mixed reaction. While Paul is prepared to forgive, his partner Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) wants revenge!
As a new year of Neighbours gets into full swing, a rift opens up in Ramsay Street and threatens the peace for everyone.
Lou (Tom Oliver) is greatly relieved when he finally receives a phone call from his missing friend, telling him he's on his way home.
Lou's relief is shortlived, however, when Harold adds cryptically, "I'm coming back to Erinsborough to finish what I started."
He knows Harold's dark secret and is convinced the Salvation Army volunteer is returning to do the job on Paul properly this time.
But when Harold returns, further violence is the last thing on his mind. He intends to confess to Paul, then turn himself in to the police.
Harold is overcome with shame as he begins by telling Paul how tormented he was by the deaths in his family, why he blamed Paul for everything, and just how mentally unbalanced he was. Yet, no explanation can justify the fact that he attacked Paul and then left him for dead.
"I don't care what you were going through - you tried to kill me! I'm going to the police." says Paul.
Harold returns home with a heavy heart, expecting the police to turn up at any moment and take him away. But when there's a knock at the door, it's not the police.
Izzy has been sent to tell the would-be killer that Paul has decided not to press charges and is willing to forget the matter and put it behind them.
With tears in her eyes, Izzy tells Harold that while Paul has forgiven him, she never will.
"Do you know what you have done to our lives?" she sobs. "I never knew you were capable of something like this, Harold...but I will make sure you never do it again."
When Izzy returns home, she is distressed to see that the man she has come to love is not even close to coming to terms with his ordeal - he is still paranoid and too scared to leave the house for fear of being attacked.
Izzy feels hopeless as she looks at Paul, a terrified shell of the man he once was. She decides that if he won't take action against Harold, she will take matters into her own hands - with or without the police. It's payback time, Izzy style!

Debs
28-01-2006, 12:52
I Want You, Ned

Izzy confesses she has feelings for Ned, but it's all a sham to get Paul back on track.
While Paul (Stefan Dennis) assures Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) he's getting better after being attacked, they're just mere words.
Sick of the fearful victim her partner has become and concerned that his business will go under, Izzy tells her lover that he'll lose her as well as Lassiter's and his dignity if he doesn't get himself together.
Her tough-love approach jolts the paranoid man into action and he appears to make progress until his angry daughter Elle (Pippa Black) announces she's returning to Tasmania with Ned (Dan O'Connor) on learning that her father tried to keep them apart.
Desparate Izzy promises Paul that if he concentrates on getting his 'mojo' back, she'll "take care" of Elle. With Paul's interests at heart, the schemer seduces guileless Ned, 'confessing' she has feelings for him, and suddenly Elle's plans might not be set in stone.
His feelings for the blonde bombshell reignited, Ned wonders how committed to Elle he can truly be.

bakedbean
28-01-2006, 13:13
Wow man Paul and Izzy look set to have a rocky but very intresting year

gbnut
28-01-2006, 14:54
sounds real good

Debs
05-02-2006, 16:42
Monday 13th February 2006
Janelle turns the tables with the biggest hissy fit of them all.
Susan returns and Karl oversteps the line.
Stingray finds a willing ally in Rachel. Max keeps the dream alive for Karl.

Tuesday 14th February 2006
Katya accuses Karl of using Zeke to get to Susan.
Janelle proposes a dramatic solution to the turmoil with Kim.
Boyd's love life frustrations continue.

Wednesday 15th February 2006
Katya struggles to accept Susan and Karl aren't more than friends.
The community vows to support Harold as word of Paul's new café spreads.
Izzy makes the ultimate sacrifice for Paul.

Thursday 16th February 2006
Ned reels with guilt - will he come clean to Elle about Izzy?
Lou vows to fight back in the battle of the coffee shops.
Stingray uses his imagination in a desperate bid to get into Uni.

Friday 17th February 2006
Boyd is caught in the middle of Steph and Max's war.
Janae fears her relationship is under serious threat. Harold wins back his mojo in the fight against Paul.
Toadie and Connor "help" Harold and Lou in exchange for free food.

Debs
05-02-2006, 16:43
Izzy is convinced Paul's agoraphobia can be healed if Elle returns to his side, so she concocts an evil plan to break Elle and Ned up by sharing a passionate moment with Ned.

Harold returns to Erinsborough, will his guilty conscience make him confess?

Karl finds himself turning into the creepy ex as he cleans Susan's house in preparation for her return from her honeymoon but realises he's oversteeping the mark.

Paul is planning to open a new cafe to compete with Harold's General Store. Everyone rallies to support Harold. Connor and Toadie offer their excess stock so Harold can give away a free bikini withe every meal and Lou manages to organise a liquor license.

Toadie makes Janae fell insecure by saying Boyd will be surrounded by uni girls any minute. When she spies on Boyd and sees him talking to a girl she takes matters into her own hands and tells her to back off or else....

Poor Lyn! She returns home to hear Gino has replaced her at the salon!

The cafe war continues with paul trying to sway Dylan and Lyn to work for him. testing their loyalty.

Sky starts uni and is totally disappointed thinking she would meet like minded activists, instead she meets drunken fools who only care about pub crawls!

Em
05-02-2006, 17:30
Wonder if it really is the end for steph and max?

what does harold have a guilty conscience about?

bakedbean
05-02-2006, 17:31
strangling Paul Robinson for his dead son David vengence or something

Em
05-02-2006, 17:37
Oh - thanks! Hmm I thought he had fogiven him - he must change his mind!

Cornishbabe
05-02-2006, 18:36
anyone know when they 2005 season finalie is shown in england.

bakedbean
06-02-2006, 16:40
I think it is next month becuse we are about 3 or 4 months behined

Sarabelle
06-02-2006, 18:27
Does anyone know who planted the bomb yet?

Poor Steph and Max. I loved it when they got together and now this - can't they just leave one happy couple in ramsey street?

Has Alex died yet in OZ? Is it true that Joe leaves Lyn soon?

bakedbean
06-02-2006, 19:24
Alex dies in the final week of 2005
I think that Joe has left i think he was just a guest charecter
No one knows who planted the bomb yet they are keeping that storyline running for a while.

Debs
07-02-2006, 15:04
Old Tricks
Izzy's devious plan to get Elle back home with Paul succeeds - but will it backfire?

Always willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants in life, Neighbours' resident vixen is about to cause major dramas for young Erinsborough lovers Elle and Ned. And you simply won't believe what happens next! Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) seduces Ned (Dan O'Connor) with the intention of breaking up his relationship with Elle - which is exactly what transpires. As a result, you can look forward to a love triangle of the most complex kind.

Determined to see her live-in-love, Paul (Stefan Dennis), recover from the severe state of paranoia has has been in since another attempt on his life was made, Izzy realises the key to his happiness is to reunite him with his daughter, Elle (Pippa Black). Some time ago, a furious Elle left home with plans to buy her own place, after Paul warned her that Ned doesn't love her as much as she does him. "Paul is very unhappy about Elle's relationship with Ned," Pippa says. "He just thinks Ned isn't good enough for his beloved daughter." Since then, Paul's condition has only worsened. "Paul feels that he's worthless and has ruined his life when Elle's gone," Natalie says.

Willing to resort to the most drastic of measures to improve Paul's mental state, Izzy declares there's only one thing to be done - seduce Ned, who has long harboured secret feelings for her. Izzy succeeds and, as a result of their illicit affair, a deeply confused and guilt-ridden Ned breaks up with Elle. Elle, who has no idea why Ned ended their relationship, then turns to Paul for comfort, much to Izzy's delight. "Izzy is playing with Ned's mind," Pippa says. "He's torn between her and Elle. But the only way Izzy can see Paul getting better is if Elle comes back home. He needs his family there."

"Izzy comes up with this huge plot that she thinks will work perfectly," Natalie says. "It's a little deranged, like Izzy," she adds with a chuckle. But has Izzy's plans really gone exactly as she'd intended to? Or will it end up backfiring on her in a massive way?

Debs
07-02-2006, 15:04
Payback Time

Ramsay Street's resident rogue businessman, Paul Robinson, opens a new café this week called Lucinda's - and it's in direct competition to Harold's General Store. What's more, the opening of the café is a huge success. But while Harold's partner at the store, Lou (Tom Oliver) tells Paul (Stefan Dennis) he won't let his business go without a fight, Harold (Ian Smith) is surprisingly unwilling to fight fire with fire. "This is Paul's revenge on Harold for trying to kill him," Stefan says. "His revenge is to send Harold and Lou out of business. Lou reacts with horror because he can see that Paul has the money (to do it)."

Neighbours Next Week...
*Janelle makes a shock proposal to Kim.
*Izzy resorts to drastic measure to "help" Paul.
*Paul offers Dylan a job at his new café. But why does Dylan turn him down?

Debs
07-02-2006, 15:05
Trouble Ahead
The new addition to Susan's life is about to stir things up between her and Karl!

Susan, Rachel and Zeke return from their trip this week, but the newly formed family are still in for a painful time ahead. Concerned that Zeke (Matthew Werkmeister) is refusing to speak, Susan (Jackie Woodburne) remains unaware that her ex-husband, Karl (Alan Fletcher), continues to have unresolved feelings for her. But it seems that Katya (Dichen Lachman) is far more in tune with what's going on. Now working with Karl as a nurse at Erinsborough Hospital, Katya doesn't mince words, accusing Karl of using her younger brother, Zeke, whom Karl wants to treat, to work his way back into Susan's heart! "Katya is a bit of a hothead," Dichen says. "She assumes the worst immediately." Adds Jackie: "Susan wanted to take Rachel (Caitlin Stasey) and Zeke away so they could begin the grieving process for Alex (Andrew Clarke), and then come back and begin anew, but of course, that isn't what happens. Layered upon all this are four people going through their own grief and everything that entails - and that's different for everybody. It's a difficult time for all of them

kels257
07-02-2006, 15:29
I can't wait for all this to happen it sounds sooo exciting!!

I've been a huge neighbours fan for as long as I can remember.

I feel sorry for Steph the writers are being a bit cruel aren't they??

Debs
07-02-2006, 15:31
I can't wait for all this to happen it sounds sooo exciting!!

I've been a huge neighbours fan for as long as I can remember.

I feel sorry for Steph the writers are being a bit cruel aren't they??

yep just when we think her and max are going to be happy and have the family they wanted thye go and do this!

CrazyLea
07-02-2006, 15:41
when does alex die? (in uk)

and yeah cant believe theyd do that to steph and max :(