PDA

View Full Version : spoilers for 2006

tasha_hopkins
19-12-2005, 23:07
I found this on backtothebay

storm hits Summer Bay. On the most memoriable nights of their life, Flynn passes away. :crying:

Pippa returns to the bay (for 6 months, then guest starting role after) to help Sally cope and look after the Caravan Park.

Later in the new year, Zoe makes her sudden return to the bay. It has been rumoured that 6 people will depart thanks to Zoe. :nono:

Graham dies and Amanda gets all his money. Beth decides to take Amanda to court to stop her using the money, but then she discovers that all the money is gone!

Kit returns and has a run in with Amanda which results in a bitch fight.

Peter returns in the hunt for Zoe. No word yet on whether Clarie will also return.

Leah and Dan sort their problems out and get back together, but later on, Dan leaves the Bay leaving Leah devesated.

Kim leaves the Bay this year. No word yet on how this will happen. :crying:

Martha, Robbie and Jack save Tasha from the Belivers just in time and she learns their horrible secret. :thumbsup:

Tony and Beth offically date and decide to move in together, but how will they tell the kids.

Its unlikely, but I have seen on the net that Selina may be returning to the Bay. No word yet has been conformed so we can only hope. :D

The writers of Home & Away want this year to be full or drama and suspense but get back to the true roots of home and away. This year will be a great year of Home & Away!

CrazyLea
19-12-2005, 23:12
wow looks fun!
who is graham?
cool i like pippa that should be cool.
zoe :o again. gosh. and maybe 6 people leaving cos of her.. oo :p
leah and dan break up then?? awww
hopefully selina will return i liked her.
and poor flynn :(

tasha_hopkins
19-12-2005, 23:19
graham is beths dad he and amanda get married, she wants his money but he can't see that. maybe kim is one of zoes victims...

CrazyLea
19-12-2005, 23:26
amanda as in dans ex??

mikepemb
20-12-2005, 00:05
isnt zoe dead?

CrazyLea
20-12-2005, 00:13
supposedly but her body was never found..

Siobhan
20-12-2005, 12:47
amanda as in dans ex??

that is what I am think!!! :searchme::searchme::searchme:

xStephaniex
20-12-2005, 14:51
Zoe makes her sudden return to the bay.

is this zoe as in stalker !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: i thought she died !!!!! and 6 people omg omg omg i cant wait for this wickedddddddddddddddddd !!!! :cheer:

flynnnnnnnnnnnn :crying: aww noooo he cant die. how good are these spoilers thanks hunni !! x x x x x x

twinkle_eyes83
20-12-2005, 17:24
i think ive got to start watching it more

Crazy Gal 88
21-12-2005, 11:56
rrr i hate gold diggers!
and i hate zoe!
and i hate the fact that flynn is going to die!

~*~Leanne~*~
30-12-2005, 18:35
these sound cool who leaves because of zoe

Johnny Allen
30-12-2005, 22:53
Oh god why do they do this Zoe was dead she went up in flames, why do scriptwriters have to do this?, and why does Flynn have to die.