PDA

View Full Version : Jan 1st - Jan 6th

kayla05
16-12-2005, 16:36
Sunday 1st January 2006
When Paul gets into a sticky situation, Ivan comes to his rescue. Sadie creates waves in the King empire. Viv tries to put a stop to Bob contacting his kids.

Monday 2nd January 2006.
Paul struggles to understand why Ivan wants to keep their relationship under wraps. Viv decides to track down Barbara. Matthew tries to keep his cool.

Tuesday 3rd January 2006
Paul's act drags out Ivan's secret - in full view of the village. Viv's wedding worries increase when she and Val meet Barbara. Betty confesses to Turner that she has been in touch with Terence.

Wednesday 4th January 2006
Turner travels to Hull to track down his estranged son. After alienating Ivan, Paul has problems with Nicola. Nicola's frustrated after Simon and Lesley return from a difficult time in Scarborough.

Thursday 5th January 2006
Turner feels a failure when he discovers what Terence has become. Rodney and Kelly's relationship advice backfires on Paul. There are money worries causing trouble for Simon, Nicola and Lesley.

Friday 6th January 2006
Steph decides to give her blessing to Turner bringing Terence to the village. Ashley and Laurel disagree about Jasmine. Sam and Alice learn that there are complications with the baby.

~charlie-lou~
16-12-2005, 23:41
As much as Ivan is kind of annoying, and I do adore Paul, I think this whole microphone thing that he does to Ivan is pretty out of order. :angry:

Also getting tired of the Kings trying to fool people they are hard guys. LOL just admit you're all a load of lost little boys! :rolleyes:

I hope Sam and Alice's baby is OK! I have been wondering lately what the outcome of all this will be; will Alice die? Or the baby? Or both? :searchme: :(

What do you all think?

Cherryz
17-12-2005, 00:46
maybe im stupid but.... what microphone thing?!?!

~charlie-lou~
17-12-2005, 01:22
maybe im stupid but.... what microphone thing?!?!

When Paul and Ivan are talking backstage at the pub from one of Paul's drag do's, Paul gets Ivan to talk about his bisexuality, but Paul is in his Thelma-Louise stuff and has his microphone on so the whole pub gets a nice juicy piece of goss concerning Ivan's sexual preferences.

:nono:

kaz505
17-12-2005, 13:43
I'm sure I read somewhere that the microphone thing is an accident, as Paul and Ivan forget it's switched on. Paul has to try and convince Ivan that he didn't leave it on on purpose, which explains Thursday's epiosde when Rodney and Kelly give Paul relationship advice, cos Paul wouldn't want Ivan if he outed him on purpose.

~charlie-lou~
17-12-2005, 16:15
Oh OK, sorry.

I guess we'll see then.

Cherryz
18-12-2005, 18:06
ooooh :eek: i wonder what they all hear!!! I wonder if it'll be naughty lol...smooching noises over a mic probably sounds...hmm lol. I can't wait now! and i hope they do end up together, its been killing me this 'will they, wont they' thing!

dddMac1
19-12-2005, 17:12
can't wait