PDA

View Full Version : 'Happy New Year!' - But not for Mel!

Chris_2k11
15-12-2005, 19:47
There's one further, blockbuster HOLLYOAKS storyline on its way this Christmas - and it's the most toxic (literally) of the lot.

Drastic
Mel's having a tortuous time trying to come to terms with the fact that she's been raped by Andy.

To ease the pain and blur her feelings, she decides to step up her binge drinking to even more drastic extremes. Events culminate when Sophie and Sam find her drunk and utterly alone in the Body Boost Juice Bar. Refusing all offers of help, she ends up passing out in Mr C's Jubilee Gardens, just as the temperature plummets below freezing.

Freezing
Cassie Powney explains: "Mel really has been through the mill this year. She's had a real problem with alcohol and although things had started to improve for her, being raped by Andy makes her feel that she has nowhere to turn."

"She's aggressive when her friends and family try to help her and this puts her in a life threatening situation when she passes out drunk and alone in the freezing weather."

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/mel.jpg

Capricious
With Lee and Zara's departure, Justin and Becca's affair and Max and OB's shenanigans in The Loft already festooning the forthcoming festive season, it's clear the next few weeks of HOLLYOAKS episodes are going to be chockfull of both capricious and calamitous circumstances.

Stay tuned to see who makes it into 2006 in one piece.

[Taken from the Official Hollyoaks Website]

leanne27
15-12-2005, 20:25
looks like its a hard time over xmas and new year then for hollyoaks lol. i read that liz doesnt find out about mel till new year so the twins dont even tell their mum about andy

Chris_2k11
18-12-2005, 18:00
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/melanie.jpg

leanne27
22-12-2005, 15:39
it says in inside soap that darlene is uncomfortable with sharing a room with mel, this must be because of the rape. Though im dissapointed in darlene if she acts differently to mel (afterall it wasnt her fault) also it says justin is shocked by mel's revelations the week after january 6th. so he must find out about andy

di marco
22-12-2005, 19:53
doesnt darlene have her own room?

leanne27
22-12-2005, 20:39
im not sure it just said "Darlene feels uncomfortable sharing a room with mel"