PDA

View Full Version : Fave charcter

eastender4eva
27-02-2005, 19:43
:) This sounds like a boring question- but make your answer interesting! heehee luvya all xxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

eastender4eva
27-02-2005, 19:44
:) LOL the question is who is your favourite charcter incase that wasnt clear....

coolgirl
27-02-2005, 20:23
My favourite characters would have to be ..... either Demi or Stacey.
I like Demi because she had that big storyline about the pregnancy and she's a really great actress. :)
I also think Stacey is a good actress too, and she's a very original character, (of course, her gobby mouth can only belong in the Slater family!) ;)
I like Nana Moon (though she is not one of my favourites), because she's really sweet! If felt sooo sorry for her when her ring got stolen and she got beaten up! :(
I am trying to make this message really long, so i will have to think of lots to say!!! :p
Hmm... well, here are some characters i don't like:
I hated Andy (i'm very glad he's gone and out of the way!)
I didn't think much of Den Watts either. I always saw him as too ****y and a bit of a sleazeball! :p
Here are some storylines i didn't like:
I didn't like Shannis! That was one storyline i hated! Soo glad that's over!
Oh yeah, i didn't like the Kat/Andy storyline, when Kat had to sleep with Andy to "pay back" the money they owed! That really ruined Kalfie! :(
Here are some storyline i did like:
I liked the pregnancy one with Demi, because lots of teenagers in real life, DO have to go through this, and i just thought that it being involved in a well-known, well-loved soap, would be really cool! :p
I'm also loving the Chissie/Sam/Zoe storyline going on at the moment, with the whole "Den's dead!" issue! i Think that's really cool too!
Well, i think this message is long enough, now! :p
See ya! xxxx

Cherryz
27-02-2005, 20:41
DANNY!!!!!! Cos he's funny and unpredictable, and really a sweet guy if you ignore his PMS

Alfie for his one liners and shirts lol, he does tend to brighten up things - he was great when he was running the vic and holding all those themed nights and stuff.

Dot and Jim are the best couple, they're so funny and have lil arguements and stuff but they care so much about each other.

lucchia
27-02-2005, 20:53
This will probably get moved, it's in the wrong forum, and there is the same topic elsewhere...

shannisloveneverdies
27-02-2005, 21:15
sharon is my fav character because she is just so exciting to watch, she provides the laughs and the love. i love her various facial expressions.
go sharon. shannis forever. :)

soap addict queen
27-02-2005, 22:03
My fav one of all times would have to be Grant Mitchell everything a girl could dream and wish for. I wish he would announce that he was coming back and give him some good storylines like fighting for the Vic or a love square with Sharon, Dennis and Phil.....how exciting would that be :eek: :eek:

instinct
28-02-2005, 10:54
my favourite character i would have to say is Andy Hunter or was Andy Hunter b4 he fell to his untimely death. the reason is because no one in eastenders b4 had ever done the things he did, he never took anything from anybody and i believed that he had potential with a johnny allen storyline.

i was hoping that andy would call in some old contacts who knew jk dalton and see whether johnny allen would have been scared

Behemoth
28-02-2005, 15:34
Janine. But currently Chrissie

Treacle
28-02-2005, 15:36
Janine, Chrissie, Tiffany, Bianca, Carol, Steve, Mel, Dot there are just too many to mention.

Behemoth
28-02-2005, 15:41
Janine, Chrissie, Tiffany, Bianca, Carol, Steve, Mel, Dot there are just too many to mention.
Ooo yea I forgot about Dot. Eastenders wouldn't be the same without her.

Lizzie Brookes
28-02-2005, 21:18
Sharon's one of my especial fvourites. Lisa, Steve and Zoe too. Love Shannis, Den was nd still is a great favourite of mine though I hated him for what he did.

Behemoth
28-02-2005, 21:21
I hated Den even more than usual for what he did to Zoe, and don't forget kicking Alfie out on Xmas eve. Lizzie, were you on the old BBC boards?

Behemoth
28-02-2005, 23:14
Why don't you make a poll out of this question, eastender4eva?

Rach33
01-03-2005, 15:05
Chrissie no one does haor tossing Dog shaped doorstop wielding better than Chrissie Watts the Queen of Walford

Dennis Rickman and the Moon Brothers oh please I think you can understand why how cute are they all