PDA

View Full Version : the forgotten sister

*Roxy*
23-04-2005, 15:45
Kaci walked thought walford market look at he new surrondings, she smiled to her self she was going to like it here. she reached into her bag to pulled out a photo of her mother her farther and also he sister, they looked so much alike same colour of hair same eye colour. no doubt about it they were sisters.

she hadn't seen here siter for a long long time ago the last time they meet well, it wasn't rosey there was an agument between her sister and her mum, he own sister didn't want her to stay, well Kaci wasn't one to outstay a welcome but then again she was 8 at the time she'd gone alway to there house by train and everything by herself at just 8.

Kaci had been taken away from her mother when she was very young the reson she didn't know and she's didn't really want to know. after all her mum was locked away now and her dad well he had left this earth altogether.

Kaci held back tears, she'd been with a foster family, but she never really liked them she was always beeing yelled at for doing something or other wrong, she'd run away from home god knows how many times.

But her sister was the only person who was her REAL family left she had to find her she just had to.
dtacey was walking out of her house when she saw her, her sister Kaci.
Satcey had never liekd Kaci first off there names sounded alike why her mother had done that she just didn't know but then again her mother wasn't altogether in the head.
Stacey walked over to her own sister, she was family after all although she wasn't usally like this to most of her family.

Stacey:what you doin here?
Kaci: i came to look for you
Stacey:why didn't you get the message when you were 8
Kaci: i just thought u might have changed
Stacey:yeah well i havn't
Kaci: you are a stuck up cow aren't you?
Stacey: look if you want a slap then keep talking like that or i'll.
Kaci: or you'll what? come on stacey you know i'll hit you right back 10 times harder

Stacey stopped Kaci had changed alot since she was 8 she's was well just ike Stacey her self,

Stacey: you've changed alot ast time i saw you, you'er miss goody 2 shoes
Kaci: yeah well being with a foster family which you hate makes you like this
Stacey laughted
Stacey: alright sis pick up your bag abd i'll treat you to chips
Kaci: you what?
Stacey: i said pick ya flipin bag up and i'll treat ya
Kaci: OK

well so lil miss stacey isn't so hard after all kaci thought thought to herself
Kaci: why are you suddenly changing and bewing nice to me when you saw me i thought you were gonna punch my light out
Stacey: yeah well i wanted to but then again i havn't got many mates here let along someone who understands me i mean i've got Ruby but she's diffrent to me
Kaci: same with me we must be like mum then
Stacey: yeah well i am not going down the looney bin

Stacey thought to her slef "i didn't want to yell or punch your lights out i just did it becuse everyone expects me to act like that i'f i'm nice i front of everyone there'll take me as a push over, and i didn want you to stay when you came aroud 8 years ago i just didn't want to be forgotten"

Kaci knew what was going through Stacey's mind bebcuse it was exactly what used to go through hers everyone expects you to be loud and mouthy so you are loud and mouthly it;s was funny how it worked but it just did.

Kaci didn't really care for that right now she was just ahppy she was with Stacey again and that is wasn't gonna be WW3. she smiled

Stacey: what you smiling about?
Kaci: i'm smiling about being with my sister with all the aguments and all that
Stacey: yeah eh.. sorry for those i didn't mean it
Kaci@ i know you didn't right come on you said you were gettin me chips hurry up
Stacey: alright mouthly cow i'll go get some and then i'll introduce you to uncle charlie
At last Kaci was gonna have a family one that was related to her in some weird way Kaci couldn't have been happier that day

sorry it's not as good as my other one but hey i tried :confused:

!chrissie262!
23-04-2005, 15:58
is this comfirmed that it happens?

*Roxy*
23-04-2005, 16:07
say what? :confused:

Tamzi
23-04-2005, 17:22
Chrissie262 i think ur slightly confused. these are fantasy! Great Roxy. It is very good, nice to have one with stacey in.

Angeldelight
23-04-2005, 17:24
i love it, it's so brill i'm glad you haven't forgotten Stacey

MORE MORE MORE

di marco
24-04-2005, 07:54
great! :D yeh, like everyone else said, its nice to see a script with stacey in, and i cant wait to see what the 2 of them get up to! :) hope theres more soon

Rach33
26-04-2005, 13:24
This is brill please post more sooon

*Roxy*
26-04-2005, 17:33
Uncle Charlie? Kaci had never heard of him, well there was what Stacey told her and from what she picked up Stacey had him round her little finger, not to Kaci's surprise. after they'd eatn there chips which made Kaci feel kinda sick the went to back to the house, Kaci felt a little weird since well to her she was an intuder into a strangers home so many things went through her head "what if they don't want me here?" "what if they phone my foster family?" and so many more questions were spinning around in her head. just as they go in the door there was a loud yelling

MO:WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!
Mo came storming out looking like a rihno ready to charge, then she stopped and looked at Kaci.

They looked so alike MO thought to herself, but just becuse someone was round wasn't going to mean she wasn't gping to give Stacey an ear bashing.

Stacey: well, i bumped into Kaci
Mo: well i can see you've bumped into one of the very few friends,that you have, but that doesn't excuse you your not having friends round until you start cleaning your act up!
Stacey:but she ain't my friend
Mo: then why is she here
Stacey: because she's my sister

Kaci stared at the floor to shy to look up, she wasn't usally like this but this was a new environment to her and it was very unsetling
Mo: and you expect me to belive that?!?!?
Charlie:what all this noise for?

Charlie had heard all the yelling and decided to step in, he looked at Kaci he reconise her almost at once, she hadn't seen her well since before Stcaey and her were split up which was years ago. he didn't expect Kaci to reconise him after alll she was only a small thing when he last saw her

Charlie: well hello Kaci what bring you here?
Mo: you what? you know her
Charlie: she's Stacey's sister
Stacey: TOLD YOU!
Mo: Alright button it.and what brings you here Kaci no doubt why Stacey turned up on are doorstep you want a place to stay don't ya?

Kaci slowly looked and Mo and nodded, Kaci hadn't been so intimidated by someone in her whole life.

MO: wll then since we took Stacey in we can't really turn you away now can we, have you go any bags?
Kaci: No
Mo: well why no?
Kaci: i kinda ran away
Charlie: ran away? from who?
Kaci: my foster family
Mo: your telling us you already have a bleeding family but you decide to lug yourself with us?

Kaci started to cry, she didnt' understanbd she hadn't been here more than 15 minutes and people were already beeing horrible to her

Stacey: LOOK WHAT YOU'VE GONE AND DONE!
Stacey gave Kaci a hug she didn't usally do this but then again she'd never had a sister to hug before
Charlei: look were not going to send you back Kaci you can stay here with Stacey ok?
Kaci noded wiping her eyes which still had tears coming out of them

MO: WE'ER NOT?!?!?
Charlie: Stacey take her upstairs to your room and get her settled in ok?
Stacey: Alright uncle Charlie, come one Kaci
as Stacey led her up the stairs she took a look back behind her to see Charlie smiling to her, it made her feel alot more welcome

Charlie: we can't send her back Mo she obviously didn't like it were she was
Mo: yeah but we've got Stacey to keep an eye on aswell which is already a handful do we really need another one?
Charlie: MO, they havn't seen each other for years and years they need to catch up and start bonding, and you never know this might be one thing that keeps Stacey out of trouble if she's got Kaci around
Mo: yeah well don't hold your breath

Skits
27-04-2005, 12:03
trust moe to make poor kaci cry! i think kaci might be good for stacey. please post more soon.

Rach33
27-04-2005, 13:29
Porr little thing but what is she running from I wonder post more sooon

di marco
30-04-2005, 08:41
brill! :D loving this script! horrid mo for making kaci cry! but i liked the way stacey hugged her, that was sweet! :) please post more soon, cant wait to find out what happens next

*Roxy*
30-04-2005, 18:34
Part3
Stacey took Kaci into her room, it was messy like it always was but then again she hadn't planned to have a guest sharing her room.

Kaci turned around and pulled her wig off

Stacey: why are you wearing a wig?
Kaci: so my foster family didn't know it was me
Stacey: oh.....right

Kaci had hair just like Stacey herself except she had streaks of hot pink going though her hair it looked well................cool
Kaci: yeah i know a little wild but then again i'm not as innocent has people think
Stacey: this is going to be fun
Kaci: what is?
Stacey: you bein' around
Kaci: well i ain't gonna go mad at first i'll be good for a little while then well i'll be normal
Stacey:why not be yourself right now
Kaci: well i don't want to not be trusted from the word go do i? and any way it might work to your benifit.
Stacey: yeah alright, i've got to introduce you to Ruby tomorrow
Kaci: cool
Charlie came into the room and was a little shocked to see Kaci's hair had changed but what could he do

Charlie:here's some money get yourself some clothes.
Kaci: £50 Oh My God are you shure about giving me that amount of money?
Charlie:yeah just dont' tell Mo ok?
Kaci: Ok

Charlie left the girls alone, he'd heard about what happened to Kaci he just wondered if she knew, he hoped she didn't knowing that sort of thing would scar a child for life.

di marco
01-05-2005, 09:35
fabbi! :D wonder what happened to kaci? and her hair sounds cool! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

*Roxy*
03-05-2005, 18:33
Part 4
The next day Stacey and Kaci walked through the door of the cafe, it was packed, there was only one table left.

Stacey:you go get that what do you want and i'll buy it
Kaci: oh just a bacon butty
Stacey: good ol' bacon butty! i think i'll get one myself as well

Kaci laughed and went and sat at the table, when some one came over to her and looked at her

Jake: i wouldn't hang around with her if i were you
Kaci: what? huh?
Jake: Stacey Slater = trouble
Stacey:Oi Jake leave my sister alone would ya!
Jake: sister?!?!

Kaci looked from Jake to Stacey, she was so confussed why did this guy suddenly warn her not to hang around with her. then a second figure stood behind Jake

Danny: stop talking to strangers Jake
Jake: did you hear this little one is Staceys sister
Danny: oh dear that's not good
Kaci: Stacey i'm confussed, help!

Stacey walked over to the table put the bacon buttys down and looked at Kaci

Stacey: ignore it
stacey sat down giving Jake and Danny a look of "get lost"

Jake: i think we've out stayed are welcome come on Danny
Danny turns to Kaci
Danny: see you around, errrrrrrr ehat your name?
Kaci: My names' Kaci
Danny: alright
Jake: stop chatting up 16 year olds Danny talk ot people your own age!

jake and Danny walk out the Cafe Danny gave Kaci a little nod

Kaci: why is everything so confussing?
Stacey: don't worry you'll get used to everyone, now eat your bacon butty before it goes cold.

After they'd had there lunch Stacey and Kaci went shopping, Stacey had seen Ruby and introduced Kaci to her. Ruby seemed nice, Kaci thought she would be a good friend and she need all the friends she could get right now.

Ruby: so Kaci were did you used to live
Kaci: in Wales
Ruby: wow
Kaci: it's not all it's cracked up to be Ruby
Ruby how about you 2 come back to mine Dad's not going to be home for ages.
Stacey: yeah cool come on Kaci

Before Kaci knew it she was in Rubys house, she'd never seen such a beautiful house in here life. at 6 Stacey a Kaci went home ans shoed uncle Charlie what they had brought

Charlie: every nice girls but keep the upstairs for now so Mo doesn't see them.
Kaci: ok
Kaci didn't understand why people were treating her weird just becuse she was Stacey's sister, sure Stacey wasn't anangel but then again not many other 16 year olds were. she sighed she was going ened up like Stacey and she knew it becuse she was already like that butfor some reason people beiong like this to her was upsetting. she didn't understand why

Trinity
03-05-2005, 18:51
Keep it coming, looking good!

di marco
03-05-2005, 21:03
great! :D loving it! :) hope the next parts soon, cant wait

*Roxy*
09-05-2005, 18:32
Part 5

Kaci walked down the stairs to breckfast she was nevous it was herfirst time at the dinner table with everyone the other day Stcaye brought Kaci her breckfast inot the bedroom.Kaci's heart was thudding as she enterd the kitche. she got the same dirty look from Mo which didn't surprise Kaci which was odd.

Mo:you gonna sit down or what?!?!?!
Kaci:yes...ok

Kaci sat silently at the end of the table wishing Stacey would hurry up and come down and sit next to her.
Charlie walked in with his normal big smile
Charlie: how you girls doing?
Mo:fine, but this younge lady is sitting like a statue not speak or talking which i find rather rude!
Kaci: sorry
Mo: i should hope you are

Kaci looked down to her lap she was trying hard not to cry

Kaci: i'm not hungry any more i'm going for a walk
Charlie:what when yuo've just got up?
Kaci:yeah

Kaci grabed her shoes and coat and ran out inot the square it was raining which was just her luck.she didn't really like it here but it was better than were she was in the first place. she walked past Scarlet, she stopped and looked Ruby's dad owned the place and from what Stcaye had told her he wasn't very nice.
Jake:OI!

Kaci looked to the club doorway to see Jake looking at her

Jake: what you doing out in the rain and with out your sister?
Kaci: she isn't up yet

why was he talking to her?

Jake: come inside your oing to get soaked

Kaci did as she was told, he was stranger to her but she's been brought up to do as adults tell you to do. as she walked in she feel the warmth of the club. Jake guestured her to sit on a chair.
Jake: why are you out so early
Kaci:well......
Jake:tell me i'm not going to blab around the whole square what you've said i'm just being nice to you
Kaci: you know Mo?
Jake:yeah
Kaci: she has this thing against me and i don't know why
Jake: it's because of Stacey and what she's like
Kaci: what's everyone's issue with her? she nice to me
Jake: because your her sister, and because of that people expect you to act the same
Kaci: but we don't
Jake: i can see that why eles did you think i told you to come in here if it had been Stacey i would have left her.
Kaci:i'm so hungry Mo was being mean so i didn't eat anything
Jake: here's a sandwich you have it
Kaci:what will you eat though
Jake: i'll nick somthing off Danny
Kaci: is Danny your brother
Jake: yes i hate to admit it
Kaci: you like taking digs at eachother don't you?
Jake: he's the one who starts it and speak of the devil

Dannys walked through the door with water dripping of his coat

Danny:it's raining
Jake: you don't say
Danny: what's she doing here?

Danny points at Kaci then smiles

Jake: she was out in the rain so i told her to come in here until it finished
Danny: really were is Stacey?
Kaci: still alseep
Jake: teens these days
Kaci:that's what old people say
Danny: she got you there Jake
Jake: yeah ok

Angeldelight
09-05-2005, 19:07
ahhhhhhhhhhhh that's really sweet, we love Jake and Danny

di marco
09-05-2005, 19:40
great! :D jake and danny are so sweet! :) more soon please, cant wait

*Roxy*
12-05-2005, 19:32
Part 6

the rain finaly stopped which Kaci was thankful for becuse she didn't really want her pink high lights running all over her clothes. she's been talking to Danny since Jake left to get on with his work other wise Jonny would flip.

Danny: so you really like Stacey?
Kaci: what do you mean?
Danny: well do you act alike?
Kaci: not really i havn't really seen her we were split up when we were about 3 years old so i don't remeber much
Danny: oh right so did you know your mum and dad?
Kaci:Not really
Danny: oh sorry
Kaci: hey no worries

Kaci walked out side and was about to head off home

Danny: hey if you get any more hell off Mo come and see me and i'll sort her out for ya ok?
Kaci: ok *laughs*

Stacey:was standing at the door it was clear Stacye had been watching her

Stacey: were did you go?
Kaci: out
Stacey:what to see Danny?
Kaci: no i went out to get away from Mo
Stacey: yeah well she ain't in right now so come on and hurry up i want to go out to the cinema
Kaci: ok good idea
Stacey: Ruby's comin as well
Kaci: great!

Stacey ran upstairs quickly and tried to find somthing nice to wear in the end she put an old T-shirt on and threw a hoodie over the top of it.

Stacey:right let's go

di marco
14-05-2005, 07:55
great! :D i like danny being all caring! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

Tamzi
14-05-2005, 09:12
this is fab, sorry i aint replied for a while. more more more
xxx

*Roxy*
14-05-2005, 10:14
i'll post more later tonight i havn't got any time right now

*Roxy*
18-05-2005, 18:10
Part 7

Kaci was teird the moive was ok for all ofn the 5 minutes she saw she had fallen asleep according to Stacey, as they walked back onto the square with Ruby.

Stacey :I thought you were dead at first
Kaci: *laughs* you wish
Stacey: no i don't wish attualy
Kac:alright geeze it's called a joke
Ruby:how about we go back to my house listen to some music or somthing
Kaci: what about you dad?
Ruby:he doesn't mind Stacey any more so it'll be ok
Stacey:alright let's go

for some bizzare reason they decide to run to Ruby's wiht Ruby coming first anf Stacey coming last.
Stacey: i was never any good at PE anyway

(to be finshed)

di marco
19-05-2005, 06:31
great! :D i love their little friendship! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon