PDA

View Full Version : mirror reveals tanyas return

Rory18
23-04-2005, 15:12
according to the mirror tanya returns at the end or the series she has moved to brazil and married a billionaire who dies and after recieving all his money she returns to earls park as the new owner

which makes sense if hazel is quitting so tanya could be in the next series after all if their is one conrad and amber will get a shock

BabyPink
23-04-2005, 15:21
Am not convinced. Dont get me wrong, shes the best character and i would love nothing more for her to come back but i think Zoe Lucker wants to do other things like she and Jeremy Sheffield are filming something i think. She did say she left the option for her to come back i jst dont think she will do so permanently. I could be wrong! I hope im wrong! :angel:

Rach33
23-04-2005, 15:27
The new series Bombshell has already been filmed but ITV are messing aorund the shedules it was meant to be screened this spring now it might be shown on ITV3 in the autumn it was in the sun yesterday

Rory18
23-04-2005, 19:08
the next series has yet to be commisioned anyway so even if she does come back at the end of this series it stil might be her final series if they dont make anymore

eastenders mad
23-04-2005, 19:14
I never belive the mirror paper. I heard that this series was going to be her last one ever in FW.
I know that Hazel is leaving but i don't believe that Tanya is coming back. but don't get me wrong i really wish Tanya didn't leave her and conrad are perfect together.

Rach33
23-04-2005, 23:38
No Zoe Lucker has only mentioned the poss of a brief return anyway she wants to do new things

JULES100
25-04-2005, 18:08
I hope that she does return, she is one of the best characters in FW. Was hoping that something else was going to happen with the baby story so she didn't have to leave. Can't have Amber filling her shoes, she is terrible ...and that egg that she locked the baby in lol

ruthiepooos
28-04-2005, 21:18
ccooooooooool

Angeldelight
30-04-2005, 19:03
i REALLY REALLY want Tanya to return as she's my fav character and she's the only one now with Hazel going who can get rid of 'Amber the loony'!!! but i just don't think this will happen as Zoe Lucker has not CONFIRMED any plans to come back to the show