PDA

View Full Version : Tom discovers Matt and Sadies Affair!!

Debbie Meadows
13-12-2005, 11:53
Tom sees straight through her.’ Tom discovers Sadie and Matthew’s affair and chucks them both out, explains actress Patsy Kensit.

How does Matthew put Sadie’s love to the test?
Jimmy is convinced that Sadie is on a mission to win control of the business and expresses these concerns to Matthew.

Matthew is quite unnerved by this and decides to test Sadie’s love.

He basically asks her how she would feel if they left the business and ran away together. Initially her reaction seems to have proved Jimmy’s theory right.

Later on, however, Sadie turns up with her bags packed, ready to leave, in order to prove her love. But they decide to stay and front the family.

Does Jimmy discover Matthew and Sadie’s relationship?
He does, albeit by default. Sadie and Matthew arrange to meet up at Home Farm and then Jimmy walks in and thinks he has picked up on something between the pair.

Of course, Jimmy rushes to tell Tom, who is rather dismissive. But Jimmy, not to be put off, promises to get some evidence prove it.

Does Tom find out the truth?
Basically Jimmy brings in the landlady of a guest house where Sadie and Matthew have met up. Jimmy asks her to point out who Matthew has stayed with, but fortunately she can’t.

But this is enough to make Tom nervous, who then announces he needs more time to decide about the future of the business.

Sadie tries to convince him Jimmy is lying but Tom sees straight through her and tells her she’s been trying to tear the family apart from the moment she arrived.

Tom then tells Sadie to leave. Matthew stands up and defends Sadie in front of the family, which, as gallant as it is, isn’t enough as Tom tells him to leave as well.

~charlie-lou~
13-12-2005, 13:53
HAHAHAHA Sadie's got what she deserved!!! I'm so happy now, I'll be in a good mood all day!! :cheer:

alan45
13-12-2005, 14:08
HAHAHAHA Sadie's got what she deserved!!! I'm so happy now, I'll be in a good mood all day!! :cheer:

I so hope this is true. Why Tom let her back into the family is beyond belief :ninja:

tammyy2j
13-12-2005, 15:11
I'm glad Sadie gets caught

~charlie-lou~
13-12-2005, 17:04
As I have already mentioned I am so delighted!!

I hope Matthew dumps Sadie soon as well. Then my entire life will have meaning LMAO!

kayla05
14-12-2005, 13:26
Ive read it in the christmas tv mag, mathew chooses the business over her and she leaves, i cant believe it he's loved her all these years and when they finally get together he chooses the business, but he's sticking by his family so thats good.

chance
14-12-2005, 13:48
sounds good,sadie needed telling!

~charlie-lou~
14-12-2005, 14:21
Ive read it in the christmas tv mag, mathew chooses the business over her and she leaves, i cant believe it he's loved her all these years and when they finally get together he chooses the business, but he's sticking by his family so thats good.

Yes, but that's just the thing, Matthew probably loves Sadie but she doesn't love him, she loves his wallet. And if Jimmy can work that out, I'm pretty sure Matthew can lol. So he'll see sense at last!

And also, as you said, it's not just about the business, it's about family, so in effect he chooses the family. Good on ya Matt! :)

dddMac1
14-12-2005, 16:00
good

xCharliex
14-12-2005, 16:35
I think she truly loves Matthew! not his wallet, they make an electric couple, it would be nice to see a relationship work out in a soap! Although her and Cain made a great couple as well