PDA

View Full Version : does danii leave

angelblue
11-12-2005, 16:57
hi does anyone know if danii dies or leaves hollyoaks at christmas or new year

Or do her and russ get back together does anyone know i hope they do :)

Debs
11-12-2005, 17:05
i heard she was leaving soon but i really hpe she dosent

di marco
11-12-2005, 17:47
yeh i heard that she kills herself at xmas/new year time but i dont know if its true, none of the weekly spoilers have mentioned anything about it though, id like to see dannii and russ get back together

Chris_2k11
11-12-2005, 18:55
I can't believe Dannii's leaving! :crying: She's one of my fave characters! :(

leanne27
11-12-2005, 20:34
i never rwally liked danni but you get to see how good actors and actresses the people are when they are given great storylines, and i dont want her to leave now, i dont think she should get back together with russ, as if he didnt believe her! he should have known she wouldnt of lied about ebing raped.

angelblue
14-12-2005, 01:53
27 November 2005
CHRISTINA QUITS IN DATE-RAPE PLOT
By Marion Scott
HOLLYOAKS star Christina Baily revealed her dramatic departure from the show yesterday.

The 24-year-old is to quit the Channel 4 teen soap at Christmas after two years of playing fun-loving student Dannii Carbone.

She will leave after a hard-hitting plot sees her confront date-rape attacker Andy.

She said: "I'm proud to be involved in this storyline because it's a challenge and, for our audience, drug-rape is a very relevant issue. It's vital to raise awareness.

"Taking it to the late-night slot means we can address it more seriously - it will make people think about it. Dannii is coming to terms with the fact she has been date-raped. She tries to talk about it to her boyfriend but he doesn't believe her and that pushes her to the edge.

"You don't know what she might do... that's why it's on late at night."

Christina, who recently split from her Scots boyfriend, rugby coach Al Stewart, researched the role at a rape crisis centre.

She said: "Lots of people don't report rape because they think they are hung over and, by the time they realise, there's no evidence.

"Places such as the rape crisis centre are there for people whether they go the police or not."

Sounds like she's off permanently. Which sucks. Actors and actresses often go off to do panto and come back, but it looks like she's leaving the show of her own volition. The only way she'd be back is if she asked to come back after the panto, and if the producers or whoever decided to let her, or if they decided to ask her, and she accepted.
A lot of ifs.

link: http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm...-name_page.html

Oh no she is leaving and it sound like for good :(

Chris_2k11
14-12-2005, 02:22
27 November 2005
CHRISTINA QUITS IN DATE-RAPE PLOT
By Marion Scott
HOLLYOAKS star Christina Baily revealed her dramatic departure from the show yesterday.

The 24-year-old is to quit the Channel 4 teen soap at Christmas after two years of playing fun-loving student Dannii Carbone.

She will leave after a hard-hitting plot sees her confront date-rape attacker Andy.

She said: "I'm proud to be involved in this storyline because it's a challenge and, for our audience, drug-rape is a very relevant issue. It's vital to raise awareness.

"Taking it to the late-night slot means we can address it more seriously - it will make people think about it. Dannii is coming to terms with the fact she has been date-raped. She tries to talk about it to her boyfriend but he doesn't believe her and that pushes her to the edge.

"You don't know what she might do... that's why it's on late at night."

Christina, who recently split from her Scots boyfriend, rugby coach Al Stewart, researched the role at a rape crisis centre.

She said: "Lots of people don't report rape because they think they are hung over and, by the time they realise, there's no evidence.

"Places such as the rape crisis centre are there for people whether they go the police or not."

Sounds like she's off permanently. Which sucks. Actors and actresses often go off to do panto and come back, but it looks like she's leaving the show of her own volition. The only way she'd be back is if she asked to come back after the panto, and if the producers or whoever decided to let her, or if they decided to ask her, and she accepted.
A lot of ifs.

link: http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm...-name_page.html

Oh no she is leaving and it sound like for good :(Nooooooo!!! :crying: Oh im gonna really miss Dannii! :(

angelblue
14-12-2005, 22:51
Oh i dont want her to leave she is great and russ was so sweet today he said i am desperate to get back with her awwwww :(