PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers - Soap Scoop

Lennie
11-12-2005, 15:28
From digitalspy.co.uk - soap scoop

Hollyoaks

Christmas brings an explosion of passion between Becca and Justin, but Becca is quick to deny her feelings for him. While passions between teacher and pupil are left simmering, Becca is determined to put things right with husband Jake and they try for a baby.

Justin, however, is equally determined not to let things lie and tensions between the two soon reach boiling point.

After a dramatic and horrifying end to the year Russ and Sam Owen struggle to keep their awful secret, but before too long, the ordeal bears terrifying consequences for their younger sister, Nicole when Andy returns to wreak havoc with their lives.

A new year brings fresh complications to the already tangled love life of student Jessica. When Mark, her supposed ‘ex’ turns up looking anything but dumped, the romance between her and Gilly is almost thwarted. Desperate measures are called for, but leading a decidedly dodgy double life can only end in disaster.

Meanwhile, Gilly’s mate Rhys is getting dangerously close to Sarah - his younger sister’s best friend - but her Mum is hell-bent on stepping in between the potential lovers, whatever it takes…

Over at the Loft, Max and OB are smitten with new mystery girl Clare. She is clearly not all she seems. Still, Max is in for the ride of his life with or without his best mate.

Debs
11-12-2005, 15:31
From digitalspy.co.uk - soap scoop

Hollyoaks

Christmas brings an explosion of passion between Becca and Justin, but Becca is quick to deny her feelings for him. While passions between teacher and pupil are left simmering, Becca is determined to put things right with husband Jake and they try for a baby.

Justin, however, is equally determined not to let things lie and tensions between the two soon reach boiling point.

After a dramatic and horrifying end to the year Russ and Sam Owen struggle to keep their awful secret, but before too long, the ordeal bears terrifying consequences for their younger sister, Nicole when Andy returns to wreak havoc with their lives.

A new year brings fresh complications to the already tangled love life of student Jessica. When Mark, her supposed ‘ex’ turns up looking anything but dumped, the romance between her and Gilly is almost thwarted. Desperate measures are called for, but leading a decidedly dodgy double life can only end in disaster.

Meanwhile, Gilly’s mate Rhys is getting dangerously close to Sarah - his younger sister’s best friend - but her Mum is hell-bent on stepping in between the potential lovers, whatever it takes…

Over at the Loft, Max and OB are smitten with new mystery girl Clare. She is clearly not all she seems. Still, Max is in for the ride of his life with or without his best mate.

more exciting things from hollyoaks!!

oes this mean that nicole will be raped by andy?? omg russ is going to freak!

Lennie
11-12-2005, 15:37
Sam is going to hell for this - he will get to imagine what it feels like for a brother to know that his sister has been raped - imagine all the girls brothers and Justin, how they are feeling about their sister being drugged and raped :angry:

di marco
11-12-2005, 16:34
thanks for posting, sounds good! :) yeh i think andy must rape nicole to get back at sam and russ

Debs
11-12-2005, 16:43
thanks for posting, sounds good! :) yeh i think andy must rape nicole to get back at sam and russ

evil evil andy

di marco
11-12-2005, 16:45
evil evil andy

yep he is very very evil!
(ps. congrats on going green debs! :))

Debs
11-12-2005, 17:07
yep he is very very evil!
(ps. congrats on going green debs! :))

he plays it so well and thanks di marco!! thought you looked lonely all by yourself!!!

di marco
11-12-2005, 17:48
he plays it so well and thanks di marco!! thought you looked lonely all by yourself!!!

yeh he does play the character really well. and yep i was a bit lonely but now theres 2 of us! :)

Katy
11-12-2005, 18:03
poor nicole, How evil did Andy look when we saw him in fridays episode. the hrribe horrible man.

Chris_2k11
11-12-2005, 18:58
I hope Andy's up for villain of the year!!

di marco
11-12-2005, 20:17

yeh me too! :)

Debs
11-12-2005, 21:09

me three

DancingQueen
12-12-2005, 19:26
i agree, I think Hollyoaks deserve recognision