PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders Dream

.:SpIcYsPy:.
23-04-2005, 09:01
I just had a dream Danny took Ruby to thier house balcany (don't ask me where that came from!!) and she saw Johhny and Tina kissing and Danny goes o0o0oh who's the girl. She dosen't reply. Danny realises shes upset and goes you can to better things than being upset. :confused: She smiles and walks away.

Wierd or what!! I thought I could make a script with this. I got no chance maybe one of you's talented people have?

Flozza
21-09-2005, 20:40
weird, not a bad idea though hehehe

di marco
21-09-2005, 20:43
dont think this should be under classic epis?

Chris_2k11
21-09-2005, 20:49
dont think this should be under classic epis?Yeah but it's also Fantasy storylines aswell isn't it :)

di marco
21-09-2005, 20:56
Yeah but it's also Fantasy storylines aswell isn't it :)

no this part says "Classic Episodes and Storylines"

Chris_2k11
21-09-2005, 20:59
no this part says "Classic Episodes and Storylines"hmm suppose. One of the mods will move it if they want to anyway.

Amber
22-09-2005, 21:36
I have lots of weird dreams.. infact none of my dreams are normal.

I had a dream and I was in Stockport with a couple of mates and then I saw June Brown, Wendy Richards and Pam St Clement. I followed Pam and she got into a taxi I so got in the taxi too. I asked her a question and she just squawked like a turkey! Dunno why though :hmm:..

I had another dream a couple of days ago and Peggy, Grant, Phil and Billy were working in the Vic with Chrissie & Jake. I walked in and slammed the door for some reason. I looked above the door and there was a huge banner with "MITCHELL TERRITORY" on. Then I heard Peggy say something nasty about Chrissie so I said, "Oi! Don't be mean. And when Chrissie gets back don't say anything nasty to her or I'll slap you!" Then I was outside and Chrissie was talking to me or Jake, I couldn't really tell, but behind her, I saw her car being knicked! She went down the road to the phone box and stood in there for a while talking to Amanda! I went back in the pub and tried to talk to Chrissie & jake but they didn't notice I was there! Eventually Jake heard me when I said, "Hi Chrissie," and he asked me what I wanted to drink and I asked him how much a packet of crisps was. He answered, "5p. They're a bargain because in all the other pubs they cost 6p!" Then I saw Grant in the hall and he was lying on his back trying to fix something that wasn't there. Then I saw one of my pet rats run over his stomach. I called my mum and told her a rat had escaped and Grant picked it up and put it on his head!

I dunno! I'm such a loony!
I know this thread should be moved but I just thought I'd share my dreams with you lot :lol:

xsoftladybugx
08-10-2005, 12:12
:rotfl:

samantha nixon
09-10-2005, 16:29
sounds good and i dont have normal dreams either

.:Kitz:.
09-10-2005, 16:39
I had a dream and I was in Stockport with a couple of mates and then I saw June Brown, Wendy Richards and Pam St Clement. I followed Pam and she got into a taxi I so got in the taxi too. I asked her a question and she just squawked like a turkey! Dunno why though :hmm:..
:rotfl: That made me laugh!! :rotfl:

melanielovesdennisrickman
13-10-2005, 14:06

I had another dream a couple of days ago and Peggy, Grant, Phil and Billy were working in the Vic with Chrissie & Jake. I walked in and slammed the door for some reason. I looked above the door and there was a huge banner with "MITCHELL TERRITORY" on. Then I heard Peggy say something nasty about Chrissie so I said, "Oi! Don't be mean. And when Chrissie gets back don't say anything nasty to her or I'll slap you!" Then I was outside and Chrissie was talking to me or Jake, I couldn't really tell, but behind her, I saw her car being knicked! She went down the road to the phone box and stood in there for a while talking to Amanda! I went back in the pub and tried to talk to Chrissie & jake but they didn't notice I was there! Eventually Jake heard me when I said, "Hi Chrissie," and he asked me what I wanted to drink and I asked him how much a packet of crisps was. He answered, "5p. They're a bargain because in all the other pubs they cost 6p!" Then I saw Grant in the hall and he was lying on his back trying to fix something that wasn't there. Then I saw one of my pet rats run over his stomach. I called my mum and told her a rat had escaped and Grant picked it up and put it on his head!

I dunno! I'm such a loony!
I know this thread should be moved but I just thought I'd share my dreams with you lot :lol:

Haha,lol!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 23:07
hehe you can share your dreams

xsoftladybugx
23-10-2005, 21:01
My dreams are'nt normal either. Hardly ever normal!! I just seem to pop up in places lol!

di marco
24-10-2005, 08:16
does anyone actually have normal dreams lol?!

28-10-2005, 14:55

Lmao!!! :rotfl: That made my day!!

28-10-2005, 14:57
Then I saw one of my pet rats run over his stomach. I called my mum and told her a rat had escaped and Grant picked it up and put it on his head!

Lmao!!!!!!! Grant picked the rat and put it on his head?!! :rotfl: Bless!!

Any more dreams anyone!! :D

Jada-GDR
29-10-2005, 09:05
lol dreams are weird.
i don't think i've had any with eastenders characters in them though :D

Jada-GDR
29-10-2005, 09:07
a lot of people have dreams in black and white but i have them in colour. is that unusual or perfectly normal?

di marco
30-10-2005, 07:54
a lot of people have dreams in black and white but i have them in colour. is that unusual or perfectly normal?

from what i can remember of my dreams theyve been in colour, well at least some of them have

feelingyellow
05-11-2005, 00:24
i had a dream about eastenders on the night den died, it really creeped me out. sharon was smashing these webcams right to bits in front of den's face, and he was all like :eek: and then chrissie came in and had 1000 doorstops and was trying to see which one was the hardest, and then sam came in and was dressed like a monkey and was holding loads of bananas and starting chucking them at den, then zoe came in and yelled 'you ain't my mother den!' which woke me up...

hannah-mj
05-11-2005, 22:27
I always have dreams where there is eastenders people in it everynight nearly i suppose its good but when i wake up im like...aw it wernt real :( the best one so far ....i was in school and lacey turner and louisa lytton (stacey and ruby) moved to my school (even though they are both too old lolz) and they was like :O we know you your called hannah right and i was just like :D:D:D yer! then all my mates were like omg hannah! its ruby and stacey! ( because they all know i love eastenders) then nigel harman was my new drama teacher omg :wub: hehe it was ooooo kewl but i woke up and was like...aw :(

hayley
05-11-2005, 22:52
I had a really strange dream about dot!

I was cycling somewhere but i got lost and i asked dot for a lift and she told me i nedd to tell my parents- she took me to the doctors for some reason and we were sitting in the waiting room for ages! Then the doctor came out with a bike and me and dot started riding over all the speed bumps on the road!

When i woke up and thought about i couldnt stop laughing! it doesnt sound very funny when i wrie it down but it was!

I also keep having dreams about kat, alfie and the boy i fancy-all in the same dream i mean!!

Abi
09-11-2005, 14:52

12-11-2005, 14:41
I don't do black and white :hmm: I get coloured ones and sometimes its like you can feel it... like for example.. *randomly* your teeth falls out you can like feel the teeth in yout mouth... adds effect like a film so Im happy :p

12-11-2005, 14:42
i had a dream about eastenders on the night den died, it really creeped me out. sharon was smashing these webcams right to bits in front of den's face, and he was all like :eek: and then chrissie came in and had 1000 doorstops and was trying to see which one was the hardest, and then sam came in and was dressed like a monkey and was holding loads of bananas and starting chucking them at den, then zoe came in and yelled 'you ain't my mother den!' which woke me up...#
LMFAO!!! :rotfl: Id have laughed after though!!!

Lol hayley!! Aw Hanz wish I had Nigel in my dream :p

di marco
13-11-2005, 07:26
I don't do black and white :hmm: I get coloured ones and sometimes its like you can feel it... like for example.. *randomly* your teeth falls out you can like feel the teeth in yout mouth... adds effect like a film so Im happy :p

yeh i know what you mean, like when youre falling and you end up waking up cos it feels like youre actually falling!

Jada-GDR
13-11-2005, 14:20
what's this still doing in the classic episodes? hasn't anyone moved it?

Jada-GDR
13-11-2005, 14:22
then nigel harman was my new drama teacher omg :wub: hehe it was ooooo kewl but i woke up and was like...aw :(
:wub: :heart: NIGEL HARMAN DRAMA TEACHER! :heart: :wub:

di marco
13-11-2005, 15:09
what's this still doing in the classic episodes? hasn't anyone moved it?

thats what i said before...............

the_watts_rule
22-12-2005, 17:57
I always have dreams where there is eastenders people in it everynight nearly i suppose its good but when i wake up im like...aw it wernt real :( the best one so far ....i was in school and lacey turner and louisa lytton (stacey and ruby) moved to my school (even though they are both too old lolz) and they was like :O we know you your called hannah right and i was just like :D:D:D yer! then all my mates were like omg hannah! its ruby and stacey! ( because they all know i love eastenders) then nigel harman was my new drama teacher omg :wub:
hehe it was ooooo kewl but i woke up and was like...aw :(

Wow! Nigel Harman Drama Teacher? :wub:

hannah-mj
30-12-2005, 23:22
oooooo right i had another dream last night it was soooo kool but very scary kinda ....well....i was juleys mate right but i was also ruby and stacey mate....but i think ruby must have broken up with juley because i was walking with juley and then saw stacey and ruby and they was like ''what are you doing with him?!'' and i said something random like ''he's just cheering me up'' then i was walking with ruby and stacey and was talking to them it felty dead real lol! oh and the scary but johnny allen was after me...and we was at the fair....soo me and ruby went on this ride then johnny follwed us so we got off dead quick and he was on the ride haha aw it was funny and it felt dead real lol but i was a bit :( when i woke up lol hehe ....

feelingyellow
31-12-2005, 14:45
oooooo right i had another dream last night it was soooo kool but very scary kinda ....well....i was juleys mate right but i was also ruby and stacey mate....but i think ruby must have broken up with juley because i was walking with juley and then saw stacey and ruby and they was like ''what are you doing with him?!'' and i said something random like ''he's just cheering me up'' then i was walking with ruby and stacey and was talking to them it felty dead real lol! oh and the scary but johnny allen was after me...and we was at the fair....soo me and ruby went on this ride then johnny follwed us so we got off dead quick and he was on the ride haha aw it was funny and it felt dead real lol but i was a bit :( when i woke up lol hehe ....

the_watts_rule
03-01-2006, 09:18

:lol:

Jada-GDR
07-01-2006, 14:09
:lol:HAHA :D