PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: 2nd Jan - 6th Jan 2006

Lennie
09-12-2005, 22:49
2/1/06
It's New Year's Day, and the morning after The Loft party, but there's no rest for the wicked as Sarah heads to Body Boost for a rigorous training session.
Sophie is desperately trying to phone Mel, little realising she's lying comatose in Jubilee Gardens.
Just when things look like they can't get any worse for Liz, she discovers Mel has been raped.

3/1/06
Justin and Nancy's budding relationship is getting under Becca's skin.
A tearful Liz sits at Mel's bedside. How could she not have told her about the rape?
And Max and O.B. preen themselves ready for another day's work with the lovely Clare.

4/1/06
As O.B. prepares for his big afternoon with Clare, Max licks his wounds.
Steph and Craig are reflecting on their AWOL lovers. But while Craig is laid-back, Steph is frantic. Why hasn't Cameron called?
Nancy has a spring in her step as she strides into Hollyoaks Comp after the holidays.
But will she tell Nicole the truth about New Year's Eve?

5/1/06
Steph is concerned about Cameron when he won't answer his phone or let her into halls.
Nicole is convinced that there is still a chance for her and Justin, but Nancy is quick to dash her hopes.
As Max and O.B. continue squabbling over Clare, Mandy wants to know who the boys have recruited.
Mandy is impressed with Clare, but warns the boys to keep their relationship with her strictly professional, but it seems that could be easier said than done.

6/1/06
Nicole and Nancy fight over Justin in class, forcing Becca to step in. O.B. and Max continue to try and outdo each other to impress Clare.
Max reluctantly goes to sack Clare, but is stunned when she tells him it's not O.B. she wants, it's him.
Jez finds a frustrated Steph sitting outside halls, and reluctantly lets her in to see Cameron.
Steph and Jez are stunned to discover everything covered in cling film and "Stop Her. Blood. Breathe. Cleanse" written all over the walls and ceiling.

Lennie
09-12-2005, 23:23
I am so shocked that Liz didnt know that Mel was raped - i thought she would know as the twins go back to Greece.

Nicole is so stupid to think she has a chance with J.

Looks like Becca is getting jealous of J and Nancy - i am sure J is doing this to get at Becca

Looks like we will get to see J's reaction to the rape

Chris_2k11
09-12-2005, 23:25
Oh bugger off Nicole! Can't we have a break from this silly little girl?! :moonie:

di marco
10-12-2005, 10:57
thanks for posting! :)

Debs
10-12-2005, 15:36
Oh bugger off Nicole! Can't we have a break from this silly little girl?! :moonie:

LOL be nice wouldnt it!!!

other characters just disappear into the hollyoaks black hole now why cant she????

Debs
10-12-2005, 15:37
sounds like areally good week. thanks for posting lennie!

is it me or is hollyoaks fanbloomingtastic at the moment

Abbie
10-12-2005, 16:04
that sounds a really good week

Chris_2k11
10-12-2005, 16:19
is it me or is hollyoaks fanbloomingtastic at the momentIt's been great! I think the storylines have been fanatstic this year! :cheer: :clap:

di marco
10-12-2005, 20:54
is it me or is hollyoaks fanbloomingtastic at the moment

yep it is! ive found it more interesting than ee for some parts of the year! :)

Lennie
28-12-2005, 21:02
Totally agree - and looks like its going to keep getting better :)

Stevie H
28-12-2005, 22:02
Hollyoaks is definately the best soap in my opinion. I do agree about Nicole. She's turning into a right annoying character.

Chris_2k11
28-12-2005, 22:38
It's definitely my favourite soap but I really think they need to cut down on the amount of episodes each week, cos some of the storylines seem to drag on for way too long :thumbsdow And in the odd episode there's sometimes nothing much going on anyway!

di marco
29-12-2005, 08:32
It's definitely my favourite soap but I really think they need to cut down on the amount of episodes each week, cos some of the storylines seem to drag on for way too long :thumbsdow And in the odd episode there's sometimes nothing much going on anyway!

its like that with all soaps though, they sometimes have an epi that doesnt really have much going on in between really exciting epis

Chris_2k11
29-12-2005, 17:44
its like that with all soaps though, they sometimes have an epi that doesnt really have much going on in between really exciting episYeah I suppose, but I dunno... I just think it used to be better before they started adding more episodes :hmm: I think one of the main reasons they did it was because it took over as channel four's flagship soap when Brookside finished...