PDA

View Full Version : coming soon

tasha_hopkins
07-12-2005, 15:52
Monday 27th: Jesse's the victim of a violent attack as Troy closes in on Chloe, while Ric attempts to win Cassie back.

Tuesday 28th: Josie discovers the shocking truth about the paternity of Hayley's baby and Scott and Hayley confront their feelings for one another. Chloe fights for her safety when she finally comes face-to-face with Troy.

Wednesday 29th: Oblivious to the truth about the baby, Scott makes a life-changing mistake, while Josie bids an emotional farewell to Summer Bay. Chloe and Jesse bond as her nightmare comes to an end, and Alf's surprise 60th is in jeopardy.

Thursday 30th: Leah and Dan are left reeling when Dan's ex-wife makes a stunning appearance. Tasha's romantic getaway with Robbie does not go according to plan.

Friday 1st: Robbie and Tasha marry in a private, romantic ceremony. Amanda's duplicity threatens Leah and Dan's happiness.

looks like amanda comes sooner than i thought cant wait to see what a bitch she is meant to be.

kayla05
07-12-2005, 16:38
Yeah me too, cant wait!

Pixie
07-12-2005, 20:59
who are troy and chloe?

Jada-GDR
07-12-2005, 21:33
what does scott do then?

Mr Humphries
07-12-2005, 22:43
I cant wait to see the old faces return for Alf's birthday

tasha_hopkins
08-12-2005, 10:51
chloe used to be in it years ago as irenes foster daughter she had bobbed hair. troy is Chloes ex boyfriend who cant let her go and keeps "stalking" her, and jesse tries to protect her and they end up falling for each other, but then after Alfs party there is a big car crash that kills chloe and leaves Martha paralysed (she is only paralysed for a few eps)
I don't see the point in bringing back a old charachter and then killing them off. Anyway the person who drove into chloes car which killed her was jesse and he goes to prison for it but i don't know how long for. And this kicks off the storyline with irene fighting diane (Chloes dead husbands mother) for chloes daughter Olivia.
Sorry if you knew this just thought i would pop it in lol.

Siobhan
08-12-2005, 11:50
Chloe was going out with the really hot guy who died and when to live with his mother??? she also dated his brother if I remember rightly.. he has a weird name.. trying to think of it now

CrazyLea
08-12-2005, 12:16
lachie aint it

Siobhan
08-12-2005, 12:27
lachie aint it

that's the one... how yum was he :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

CrazyLea
08-12-2005, 12:28
yeah he was pretty nice

tasha_hopkins
08-12-2005, 21:43
didn't he end up in a wheelchair? don't know hy though.

kayla05
08-12-2005, 22:44
what does scott do then?

He doesn't find out the baby's his till sum time nxt year! Josie puts results in an envelope, but Scott rips the envelope up! dammit!

Mindy
09-12-2005, 09:46
I cant wait to see the old faces return for Alf's birthday

I know some that Sam and Mitch will be coming back :cheer: hope that duncan wont though! :thumbsdow lol

Mindy
09-12-2005, 09:47
No jesse is finally gettin his life back on track why oh why does he go back to prison!!!!

Mindy
09-12-2005, 09:48
He doesn't find out the baby's his till sum time nxt year! Josie puts results in an envelope, but Scott rips the envelope up! dammit!

I think they have dragged this 'file of actual results' on too long now its getting a bit silly because its right infront of them :wall:

Siobhan
09-12-2005, 09:49
I know some that Sam and Mitch will be coming back :cheer: hope that duncan wont though! :thumbsdow lol

Duncan is.. you can see the pic on the H&W site of who is coming back

leanne27
09-12-2005, 16:26
i bet when they find out about the results scott it wont be as good cause bec cartwright isnt playing hayley, or is she? im not sure. And its chloe who dies then no one else?

tasha_hopkins
09-12-2005, 21:23
The new Hayley is meant to be really good, viewers in oz are really keen on her. I don't like it when they change the people but im really looking forward for the new Hayley.
Chloe is the only one that dies but this storm thats happening at the moment in oz is going to kill someone, a reliable source told me its between:
Flynn (he's going to end up dying anyway)
Robbie (he gets swept into sea don't know if they find him)
Kim (not sure what happens to him)
Graham (Beths dad)
Ric (he lies on the floor screaming, not sure what for)
unfortunatley we don't find out till January. I think its between flynn and Graham. What do you guys think I know its way off but I like to know whats happening lol.

xxxxxx
11-12-2005, 00:20
Alfs 60th Birthday- Colenes son, pippa, Sallys old friend Blake and Sopie, will haleys brother, Will (but not Nick :crying: ), Duncan, Rosa, Most of Alfs family.

If u get bored u can see robbie and Tash get married i think

Crazy Gal 88
11-12-2005, 21:36
sound good spoilers

kayla05
16-12-2005, 15:44
Ive seen the episode of alf's suprise party, its good, all the old faces come back, it shows you a clip of the next episode whats coming up where they crash the car, its really sad, i was nearly in tears!

Becksfanz
18-12-2005, 19:34
It was Jesse's fault that Chole was killed? No way