PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks 2006 Spoilers

scizophonic
07-12-2005, 14:01
Some more from the Hollyoaks forum...

2006 brings with it some heart rendering times for the residents of Hollyoaks. A blast from the past, an unwanted pregnancy, a hit and run and a suicide are all part of Hollyoaks' latest lineup until March. First up Sophie Burtons life is turned upside down when its revealed she was raped after all by Sam Owen, not only that, shes pregnant! Can she cope with this shattering piece of news, or as Sam thinks, can they make a life together? Meanwhile for the umpteenth time since Terri Dwyer origninally quit the show in 2001, she is back again playing Ruth in February, child in tow with some devastating news for Jack and Darren, is this the final time Ruth Osbourne will be in Hollyoaks? Valentines day is about to get a lot worse for Rhys Ashworth, a fling with a student brings with it misfortunes, he has to have an AIDS test, but whats the result? Whatever it is Rhys will never be the same again.

Dom Reilly is up on a hit and run charge when his drink driving sees him run down Nancy Hayton, all is fine with Nancy after the accident, but will she ever be able to chase the boys again? March sees the tragic loss of Sarah Barnes. The toubled teenager can see no end to her constant bullying from her Mother about her swimming, Sarah takes matters into her own hands when the teen ends it all, but who else takes the plunge with her? Hollyoaks 2006 will also see 3 new characters joining, watch out for Naomi Wilson old friend of Nicole Owen, Donald Jenkins who is Carrie Owens father and Will Pottersgill who turns up in the village demanding answers from a certain student. As well as new characters the village will wave goodbye to Alex Carter (Lee Hunter), Kelly Greenwood (Zara Morgan), Sarah Lawerence (Darlene Taylor) Christina Bailey (Dannii Carbone) and Matt Milburn (Joe Spencer).

di marco
07-12-2005, 14:06
hmmmm some of these sound a bit far-fetched, did whoever posted them on the hollyoaks site have a source?

Debs
07-12-2005, 15:03
Some more from the Hollyoaks forum...

2006 brings with it some heart rendering times for the residents of Hollyoaks. A blast from the past, an unwanted pregnancy, a hit and run and a suicide are all part of Hollyoaks' latest lineup until March. First up Sophie Burtons life is turned upside down when its revealed she was raped after all by Sam Owen, not only that, shes pregnant! Can she cope with this shattering piece of news, or as Sam thinks, can they make a life together? Meanwhile for the umpteenth time since Terri Dwyer origninally quit the show in 2001, she is back again playing Ruth in February, child in tow with some devastating news for Jack and Darren, is this the final time Ruth Osbourne will be in Hollyoaks? Valentines day is about to get a lot worse for Rhys Ashworth, a fling with a student brings with it misfortunes, he has to have an AIDS test, but whats the result? Whatever it is Rhys will never be the same again.

Dom Reilly is up on a hit and run charge when his drink driving sees him run down Nancy Hayton, all is fine with Nancy after the accident, but will she ever be able to chase the boys again? March sees the tragic loss of Sarah Barnes. The toubled teenager can see no end to her constant bullying from her Mother about her swimming, Sarah takes matters into her own hands when the teen ends it all, but who else takes the plunge with her? Hollyoaks 2006 will also see 3 new characters joining, watch out for Naomi Wilson old friend of Nicole Owen, Donald Jenkins who is Carrie Owens father and Will Pottersgill who turns up in the village demanding answers from a certain student. As well as new characters the village will wave goodbye to Alex Carter (Lee Hunter), Kelly Greenwood (Zara Morgan), Sarah Lawerence (Darlene Taylor) Christina Bailey (Dannii Carbone) and Matt Milburn (Joe Spencer).

seems like alot going on if they are all true spoilers! i really didint think that sam had raped sophie so i dont believe that one!

Chris_2k11
07-12-2005, 15:15
Definitely don't believe the one about Sarah!!

ohhbaby13
07-12-2005, 15:25
I thought Dannii was the one who commited suicide over her rape?

Dr. Tangliss
07-12-2005, 16:41
That's what I thought too, but does Dannii not die 2005?

ohhbaby13
07-12-2005, 16:45
Well i thought it was at new year so its 2005/2006

Petal
07-12-2005, 18:22
I think these are false. Hollyoaks are still advertising their Christmas storylines so why would they tell spoilers that run into March!!!

angelton
07-12-2005, 19:56
if these are true they sound really good

willow
07-12-2005, 20:01
i am really unsure about these?????

Pixie
07-12-2005, 20:56
I cant believe Sarah would committ suicide just because her mum puts on a bit of preassure about her swimming. If t is true its a bit of a pathetic story.

di marco
07-12-2005, 21:05
I cant believe Sarah would committ suicide just because her mum puts on a bit of preassure about her swimming. If t is true its a bit of a pathetic story.

yeh i know and it says someone kills themselves with her, do they not like her swimming either lol!

Chris_2k11
07-12-2005, 21:28
I quite like Sarah :)

Petal
08-12-2005, 12:58
I like Sarah as well but I still think the post is false because it doesn't mention any of the really central figures like Mandy, Becca, Justin, Max & OB.

Abbie
10-12-2005, 15:36
its so stuoid how many people they are getting rid of

di marco
10-12-2005, 20:51
its so stuoid how many people they are getting rid of

some of these might not be true though

gbnut
11-12-2005, 17:18
we have known for ages that danni zara and lee were going

Becksfanz
14-12-2005, 22:04
as if the spoilers are true! but if they are, then wow

Choccie
14-12-2005, 22:48
If Sam did rape the twin I'm amazed he owned up to it cos surely he'd get arrested.

di marco
15-12-2005, 15:44
it doesnt seem like he has raped sophie

Katy
15-12-2005, 17:31
someone has a really vivid imagination on the hollyoaks spoilers.

leanne27
15-12-2005, 17:48
sam never raped sophie, mela dn her went to get checked out afterwards and it was revealed that mel was raped but not sophie

Kitty_Starz
07-01-2006, 13:43
if these r true i think rhys will b the 1 2 commit suicide cos of the whole aids thing.
hope sarah and rhys stay tho!!

di marco
07-01-2006, 14:29
if these r true i think rhys will b the 1 2 commit suicide cos of the whole aids thing.
hope sarah and rhys stay tho!!

welcome to the boards! :) text speak isnt allowed

Kitty_Starz
07-01-2006, 19:40
sorry, i'm a little sad if the spoilers turn out to be true.....

Crazy Gal 88
10-01-2006, 19:03
it seems a littel far fetched and an awful lot to cover in 2 and a half months!!!but if theyre true then cool!