PDA

View Full Version : Adam cheating on Yasmin!

chec2k
22-04-2005, 21:00
Lol, how can he? She is fab. :cheer:

Anyways, do you think his mistress knows that Adam and Yasmin are married?

Jemma
23-04-2005, 20:17
I thought this storyline was going to be better and adam's "secret" was going to be a bit more interesting than just that he was cheating on yasmin...

macscot
24-04-2005, 10:32
Hi Jemma, I too thought that it would be more interesting [perhaps all the clothes would belong to Adam :o), he doesn't appear very 'macho']
:hmm:

chec2k
24-04-2005, 12:46
So, does anyone think that he is not really sterile then?

macscot
24-04-2005, 13:06
Not sure if he is sterile but think he only married Yasmin when he discovered that she owned property [think there might be a 'con' in the offing] :hmm:

Jemma
24-04-2005, 15:45
Hi Jemma, I too thought that it would be more interesting [perhaps all the clothes would belong to Adam :o), he doesn't appear very 'macho']
That would have been good lol :)

LUSHLOOKE69
30-04-2005, 01:35
:lol: I can't rmember a soaap ever pursueing a story like this it would be great.

macscot
30-04-2005, 09:14
Has anyone got any thoughts on Adam's phonecall with Melissa [he implied he was in Bristol] so she certainly doesn't know much if anything about Yasmin........... :thumbsdow

Leon Bilson
30-04-2005, 09:50
So is he DEFINATELY cheating on her then? If so, what a massive shame! They've only just got married and this will be Yasmin's THIRD marriage going down the pan, and she's still in her twenties! How old is she by the way?

macscot
30-04-2005, 10:27
:thumbsdow Where does Adam get his money from [he is too busy cheating when he is supposedly away on business] ???????? :thumbsdow

i_luv_dennis
02-05-2005, 12:43
i fell sorry 4 yasmin cause all the bad things happened 2 her and her lovely cat getin killed that was so cute ( the cat)

Debbie Meadows
23-05-2005, 14:49
Recently, there has been plenty of speculation on the people who have bought Dusty's Store and the flat above from Yasmin. Well, we'd like to introduce you to Max Lawson (played by Marcus D'Amico) and Sami Shafiq (Hosh Kane). When Max moves to Charnham, it's the first time he has really lived as an openly gay man; consequently, he doesn't quite know what to expect. As a result, he may initially come across as slightly reserved, especially in comparison to Sami who is the life and soul of the party. Sami is charismatic, outgoing and energetic, rejoices in his sexual freedom, and is prone to camping it up a bit! We hope you'll all get along like a barge on fire!

Jemma
23-05-2005, 15:21
i fell sorry 4 yasmin cause all the bad things happened 2 her and her lovely cat getin killed that was so cute ( the cat)
I know, her kitten was so sweet!

kirsty_g
04-08-2005, 15:08
i dont