PDA

View Full Version : Rosie and Craig

big bro fan
06-12-2005, 23:09
the two of them head for the bedroom this christmas sally finds out and she is not happy

Debs
07-12-2005, 15:42
no i wouldnt be eother if i found my son in bed with some girl! there are some thigns a mum just shouldnt have to see!!!!

Chris_2k11
07-12-2005, 16:39
sally finds out and she is not happyWhen is silly sally ever happy? :rotfl:

dddMac1
07-12-2005, 16:48
i don't blame her

Siobhan
07-12-2005, 16:51
are they really going this time? last time Craig backed out of it

dddMac1
07-12-2005, 16:56
i think they do

littlemo
21-12-2005, 02:13
This is cracking up to be quite a storyline. I don't know why Audrey can't just mind her own business. It's annoying when family butt into your life, but when it's a neighbour that lives across the street, it would make me very angry.

How does anyone else feel about Craig and Rosie sleeping together? I personally don't think it's anybody else's business, other than there's. It should be up to the individual to decide when they are ready to take that step. As long as they've had all the information given to them, so they can make an informed decision. They are the same age, it's not like Craig's a paedophile or anything.

Craig's granddad has now been made to accept them sleeping together. Why can't Audrey?

CrazyLea
21-12-2005, 02:17
i reckon its alright. i know their underage.. but like craig said they'd been together for *cant remember how long* but it was over a year. and they love each other.. so why not.. if theyre ready.

hannah-mj
21-12-2005, 03:03
i reckon its alright. i know their underage.. but like craig said they'd been together for *cant remember how long* but it was over a year. and they love each other.. so why not.. if theyre ready.

i think that too , and i think that audrey needs to mind her own buissness rosies parents dont have a right to know in my opinion!

i love this storyline anyway , its the only reason i watch corrie...craig :wub:
lolz!

CrazyLea
21-12-2005, 03:07
i think that too , and i think that audrey needs to mind her own buissness rosies parents dont have a right to know in my opinion!

lolz!

yeah stalker :p hah

chance
21-12-2005, 11:02
i know they are both underage but they both seem very mature and know what they are doing

Kim
21-12-2005, 11:06
This should be in spoilers. I have a soaplife article about this which I will post when the thread has been moved.

Siobhan
21-12-2005, 11:39

lolz!

you have got to remember audrey's granddaughter got pregnant at 14 so I can understand why she would tell Sally.. Sarah Lou had no idea she was having the baby

LostVoodoo
21-12-2005, 11:48
you have got to remember audrey's granddaughter got pregnant at 14 so I can understand why she would tell Sally.. Sarah Lou had no idea she was having the baby
yeah, but unlike Sarah, Roise had the sense to use protection, unlike Sarah (who doesn't seem to have learnt much in the intervening 6 years anyway). whilst she was really horrible to Audrey she did have a point, the fact that her and Craig are in a realtionship and used protection shows that they are mature enough for at least the physical, if not the emotional, side of this.

Siobhan
21-12-2005, 11:56
yeah, but unlike Sarah, Roise had the sense to use protection, unlike Sarah (who doesn't seem to have learnt much in the intervening 6 years anyway). whilst she was really horrible to Audrey she did have a point, the fact that her and Craig are in a realtionship and used protection shows that they are mature enough for at least the physical, if not the emotional, side of this.

that is very very true... Sarah lou really had no clue she was pregnant.. I think at 14 most people know the facts of life

dddMac1
21-12-2005, 16:24
hope Rosie listens to Audrey i didn't know she got pregnant at a young age untill she said it on monday

Kim
21-12-2005, 23:21
How old is Craig?

CrazyLea
21-12-2005, 23:24
15 i think

littlemo
22-12-2005, 02:11

lolz!

Exactly! The only people that need to know are Rosie and Craig, it's a private thing.

parkerman
22-12-2005, 10:16
What they are doing is ILLEGAL. It doesn't matter that Craig is also under age. Any responsible adult should put a stop to it.

Additionally, if adults are aware of underage children having sex they could theoretically risk prosecution for aiding and abetting the unlawful intercourse. This might particularly happen if they permitted the sex to take place in their house, or if they said: "Well, if you're going to do it, here's a condom."

Kim
22-12-2005, 12:06
Yeah it's illegal, but Sally doesn't know about it until they have slept together.

parkerman
22-12-2005, 12:31
But Craig's grandfather and Audrey know.

Kim
22-12-2005, 13:04
Oh, I didn't know that, I only knew that Sally doesn't because I read it in soaplife.

the_watts_rule
22-12-2005, 14:46
i know they are both underage but they both seem very mature and know what they are doing

That's what i think.

parkerman
22-12-2005, 16:00
It doesn't matter how mature they are or whether they know what they are doing, it is still illegal!!!

shannisrules
22-12-2005, 18:01
i think that although they are sensible they should still wait until they are both at least 16 then see how they feel about each other

the_watts_rule
22-12-2005, 18:24
i think that although they are sensible they should still wait until they are both at least 16 then see how they feel about each other

Yeah, Rosie is 15 so that is only a year. Is Craig 15 to?

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 23:00
Yes i think he is 15. I think this storyline is being handled very well and i cant wait to see Sallys face when she finds Rosie and Craig together. Her face will be a picture :D

willsmummy
23-12-2005, 01:18
The Oakhill education didn't work so well!!!!! Hee hee. I went to an all girls school. It made me boy mad!

~charlie-lou~
23-12-2005, 01:41
What they are doing is ILLEGAL. It doesn't matter that Craig is also under age. Any responsible adult should put a stop to it.

Additionally, if adults are aware of underage children having sex they could theoretically risk prosecution for aiding and abetting the unlawful intercourse. This might particularly happen if they permitted the sex to take place in their house, or if they said: "Well, if you're going to do it, here's a condom."

Yes, you have a point. But drinking under 18 is illegal too and being 14 myself I can tell you you won't come across many teenagers who haven't drnuk nowadays. I'm not saying we all go out and drink ourselves senseless because that isn't true, but I think it would be more wrong somehow if they were, say 16, but were totally emotionally unready for it. I have no plans to lose my virginity in the next year or so but I'd rather lose it tomorrow with someone I care about than have a drunken fumble with someone I was only superficially attracted to, whatever my age.

End of personal rant, sorry parkerman!!!!! I'm just saying I think it's not completely the legal side of it that would make it wrong.

One thing though, I do think their portrayal of it somehow just didn't work. Could just be me, but did anyone else find Corrie treated it as though Rosie and Craig had just popped round to the local Londis for a pint of milk and a packet of Quavers, not that they had just slept together for the first time?? :searchme:

~charlie-lou~
23-12-2005, 01:44
The Oakhill education didn't work so well!!!!! Hee hee. I went to an all girls school. It made me boy mad!

I agree, have been to a lot of schools but spent a couple of my most recent years (ie the little-girl-to-older-girl years) at a girls' school, full of tarts, bitches etc. and it only made me more like them! I loved being at my beloved mixed prep school, year group of about 15-20 people and only 5 girls in our year! I get on much better with lots of men/boys around, not a clue why, just do!

willsmummy
23-12-2005, 02:23
Yes me too. I lived in a predominatly male house whan I was at Uni. It was great. No bitching or sniping. And it curbed my enthusiasm a bit. There's nothing more unsexy than a smelly hungover man slumped on the sofa. Yak.

Lets just hope Rosie is sensible and careful!

xStephaniex
23-12-2005, 14:42
how silly are rosie n craige tho lol....deary me wait till ur 16 n if you r ma'bad . sally reaction will be well funny

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 15:38
I know i can't wait to see Sally's face :D I think it's good how they have changed Sally's character into a bit of a snob. I remember when she used to be nice but its good how they have changed her character.

the_watts_rule
24-12-2005, 09:12
how silly are rosie n craige tho lol....deary me wait till ur 16 n if you r ma'bad . sally reaction will be well funny

Sally's reaction will be brilliant.

DaVeyWaVey
24-12-2005, 13:25
In the Whats on TV mag, it says Sally is furious because she finds out that Audrey and Keith knew about Rosie and Craig sleeping together before she did. There's sure going to be fireworks! :D

hannah-mj
24-12-2005, 19:16
yeah stalker :p hah
oh what ? and your not?!
hehe ok i admit it i stalk him haha .....j0kin lol!