PDA

View Full Version : New Year In Hollyoaks

scizophonic
05-12-2005, 19:42
Got these off the Hollyoaks forum,

Emotions are rising in HOLLYOAKS this New Year as Mel nears breaking point, Justin threatens Becca's marriage and romance is in the air at the Loft New Year's Eve party.
With the help of new hostess Clare Devine, Max and OB manage to throw one of the best New Year's Eve parties The Loft has ever seen. As the festivities go on both Max and OB are determined to impress new love interest Clare. The question is, will either of them get the girl or is she stringing them both along?
Meanwhile, Nicole Hannah and Sarah sneak into the party and sample a few festive drinks. When Nicole and Hannah are caught and thrown out, that leaves Sarah free to get to know Rhys a little better!
Justin is drinking alone in the Village when he's found by Nancy who after being ditched by her friends is out to cause trouble. When she realises how drunk Justin is she agrees to take him back to Becca and Jake's flat to see the new year in, but how will Becca react when she sees them together?

After being raped by Andy (Warren Brown), Mel has been struggling to come to terms with her ordeal. Turning to alcohol to block out her emotions, events come to a head when Sophie (Connie Powney) and Sam (Louis Tamone) find her drunk and alone in the Body Boost Juice Bar.

When she refuses to accept their help, Mel is left along on New Year's Eve and eventually passes out in the Jubilee Gardens. As the frost draws in it's touch and go as to whether anyone will find her before it is too late.

di marco
05-12-2005, 19:48
thanks for posting :)

that leaves Sarah free to get to know Rhys a little better!

i thought rhys wasnt interested?

jannine191
07-12-2005, 06:29
Does he not get with the girl he slept with who works in El Nosh ? Sorry I can't remember her name !

di marco
07-12-2005, 06:36
Does he not get with the girl he slept with who works in El Nosh ? Sorry I can't remember her name !

what olivia or jessica? when did he sleep with her?

Lennie
07-12-2005, 09:24
Olivia in mondays late night special

di marco
07-12-2005, 13:51
Olivia in mondays late night special

oh right ok thanks, didnt see that