PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else going crazy about whats happening between ivan and paul???

Cherryz
03-12-2005, 23:19
I thought it'd be best to put this here in case.

But there that whole build up with Nicola liking Ivan, then Ivan telling Paul he fancied him, the kiss etc. Diane telling Paul to take a chance with him - and now nothing! I'm like WHATS HE GUNNA DO?! WHATS HE GUNNA DO?!

I'm hoping something does happen. It'd be quite interesting to see if Nicola goes crazy with jealousy or something as implied before, and I suppose interesting to see what Rodney would think as well, considering his thoughts and stuff when Paul first arrived, and now with Paul living with him, as far as I understand anyway.

So is anyone else peeing their pants with anticipation? Or at least wanting to see what happens lol. Or does anyone know what does happen?

kayla05
04-12-2005, 14:35
Same here, im really looking forward to seeing what happens between them, I want them to make a go of things because Paul is great and Ivan is really growing on me know and it would be good to see the reaction on nicola's face! i think their relashionship builds up more in the next few weeks, so hopefully we get to see abit more of them near christmas!!

kaz505
04-12-2005, 20:19
You're not the only one who's dying for something to happen, I've been going mad all week! Something must happen by Xmas, cos apparently Paul and Nicola do some digging into Ivan's past, and Ivan comes back from somewhere at Xmas, he's trying to avoid Paul for some reason. Anyway, the ITV spoilers said a while back about Paul's 'mystery man': "Will the couple go public with their romance?", so they must get it together soon!

kayla05
05-12-2005, 21:25
wel i really want them to get together! looking forward to xmas!!

Cherryz
05-12-2005, 22:34
I really want them together too!

maybe they try and find out stuff to do with his previous marriage?

I just hope we get an update on them soon! I keep screaming at the kings to get off the screen lol.

dddMac1
07-12-2005, 16:06
hope they get together

Cherryz
08-12-2005, 15:15
There's actually been quite a bit revealed about these 2 in the latest edition of 'inside soap' and in the next one out on the 20th!

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 15:44
I think Paul and Ivan should get together but after their kiss and everything, the storyline just seemed to have stopped for a bit! but i think there is more to come from this storyline soon!

shannisrules
31-12-2005, 23:35
im not crazy about thm but the storyline is interesting

tammyy2j
09-01-2006, 16:37
Paul and Ivan are a good couple but i think we will see a triangle in the future involving annoying cow Nicola