PDA

View Full Version : Oz Future Spoilers

jenkate
22-04-2005, 14:07
There are lots of spoiler here - these come from the same site that told us about Steph/Charlie and Izzy's song. However they also told us that Gus would survive the fire - so make of them what you will.

Stuart and Sindi have had their fair share of battles over the last six months, including their near deaths when the Lassiters complex was burnt to the ground. But there is plenty more drama ahead.

As Sindi and Stu's relationship deepens, Sindi becomes paranoid that Stu isnt trustworthy. She starts by following him, and checking up on him, and it soon gets worse. Toadie realises that something is going on with Sindi, but he is entirely unaware that Sindi is becoming an obsessive stalker.

Then Stu does something that surprises everyone - He proposes to Sindi!! Afterall, they have been through a lot together. But Stu doesnt realise that Sindi is becoming more obsessive wih every passing day. And so the wedding is planned. But on the bucks night, Toadie swears that he see's Sindi there, watching Stuart. And she is wearing a wig and glasses!

But when Toadie tries to tell Stuart that Sindi is practically stalking him, Stuart doesn't believe him. Stuart and Toadies friendship crumbles, and Sindi and Stu marry!

But not long after their special day, Sindi is found out, and needless to say, Stuart is totally floored. How could Sindi have done this to him?? The newly wed couple soon break up - Will they divorce?? And will Toadie and Stu's friendship be repaired?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Mangle (Sky's Father)

Joe Mangel will arive in Ramsay Street in a few months, and he is going to catch the attention of one Ramsay Street lady. Joe, who is Skys father, returns to Erinsborough in the coming months.

So who exactly will Joe be getting with? None other then the lucky in love Lyn Scully. But things won't go smoothly for the new couple. It seems that Lyn is having reservations becaue her ex-husband, also named Joe, shared the same name. Will Lyn get over her relationship fears, and join up with Sky's dad?

Mark Little, who plays Joe, has only signed on for 6 weeks, but he may stay longer. It seems he has brought a good sense of humour to the set, and producers are contemplating keeping him longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky and Dylan

While Sky and Boyd may have once been madly in love, everything changed when Sky found out about Serena and Boyd's shock kiss. Viewers where then shocked again when Sky, who was devestated that her boyfriend had kissed her cousin, kissed Dylan.

Meanwhile, Boyd, who has fully recovered from his brain tumor, is ready to get back into his relationship with Sky. But its not to be - because in future months, Sky dates Dylan! It seems Boyd and Sky are for good!

Boyd, new girl, Max and Steph

After their shock break up, Boyd is left all alone. He is even more shocked about Sky and Dylan's relationship, but love isn't far around the corner.

In future months, Boyd meets a new girl (whose name I don't know at this current time). He begins to develop very strong feelings for her, and it looks like love for the new couple. But the twist? She has a baby!

Boyd, who wants to do anything he can to support the young mother, dedicates his time and money for her, willing to become a sort of father for the baby.

Needless to say, Steph and Max are shocked - Boyd is way too young to become a father-figure. Steph tries to talk him out of it, but he refuses to listen, and Steph tries to take the baby so that she can look after it, and so that the baby gets proper care.

In the end, they end up giving the baby to some form of social care.

Paul Robinson

Paul Robinson has returned this year, and so far he has more then stirred things up. He has had affairs with Izzy, layed eyes on Lil and he may have even burnt down Lassiters. But what else is coming up for the resident villain? Spoilers Below

For reasons entirely unknown to me at the moment, in episodes tht were filmed recently, Paul Robinson only has one leg!! It seems he somehow lost his leg, and is now on crutches.

But this does not bring a bad guy down - He gains ownership of Lou's house, claims it is rightfully his, and kicks Lou out, leaving Lou homeless!

As viewers would know, Paul Robinson has gotten very friendly with Izzy and Lil in recent episodes. But the town is shocked when his secret affairs are revealed to everyone - leaving him publicly shamed. Lil is angered and shocked that Paul had an affair with Izzy, while Izzy's life crumbles around her.

Later, someone trashes and puts graffitti all through Paul's office. Which Ramsay Street resident is capable and has motive to trash Paul's office? As the case develops, all is revealed - Lil is responsible!!

Izzy and Karl

Izzy and Karl have definitly had their fair share of relationship dramas over the past year, but in coming months, Isabelle Hoyland's life will be turned totally upside down.

It all starts with the revelation of her affair with Paul Robinson. Then her baby lie, and many of her other shocking secrets are uncovered. Karl is outraged, and feeling betrayed, he finally - and permanently - breaks up with Izzy.

But Karl isnt the only one is feeling betrayed - the whole community is totally outraged by her cheating ways and constant streams of lies. Turning against her, Erinsborough turn against Izzy, leaving her alone and desperate. But how desperate?

Soon after being shunned by the community, Izzy mysteriously dissapears. As the mystery rises, the community come to believe that Izzy may never have the chance to lie or cheat again - She may be dead!! But whats worse, the prime suspect in her dissapearance is none other then Paul Robinson!! Has Izzy been murdered? Or is this just a desperate attempt after being rejected by Erinsborough?

LUSHLOOKE69
22-04-2005, 19:13
I can't wait to see Joe back in it I used to love him and boyd and sky can't split up hope thats not true

Crazy Gal 88
22-04-2005, 19:24
ooohh i cant believe sindi is gonna stalk stu but that would explain how he leaves!!

sounds like a good story line for izzy!!!

i am very intrigued to how paul looses his leg though!

helen_166
22-04-2005, 22:16
does karl and susan get back together?!!!

melmarshall858
23-04-2005, 07:57
all that i know is : this stu and sindi storyline might well be possible as i know that they do get married and it will make sense then for him to depart by the end of the year.

Mark Little has meant to be coming back for at least 3 months and i heard he has a romance with janelle - maybe before lynn who knows?

when sky found out about boyd and serena i know she had a thing with dylan so this could well be true and i know he and sky split up and he dates someone with a baby but i don't know about the baby going into care or anything

heard nothing about paul loosing a leg!! he already owns lou's old house so could kick him out:it makes sense that his affairs with Lil and Izzy would come out and Lil would want to get revenge after getting her to cheat on david then finding out about his schemes and Izzy

Karl will find out about the baby secret and her and Paul's affair but i don't think Paul will kill her she has evidence that places him at lasiters just before the fire and gus' murder that she left with her solicitor in case anything happens to her and paul knows of this besides i don't think the actress who plays her is leaving

melmarshall858
23-04-2005, 07:58
does karl and susan get back together?!!!

yes they do eventually was confirmed by the actor who plays Karl

LUSHLOOKE69
23-04-2005, 10:12
Well seems that ll the spoilers are true then thanks for confirming it Mel. I heard Joe was going to have a fling with Janel to can't wait to see that. Still can't believe the Sky Dylan thing because I don't think they are well matched and Susan and Karl is no real suprise although I hope she has him wrapped around her little finger after the Izzy thing.

i_luv_dennis
23-04-2005, 12:27
good spoilers but were do u get them from

baby_mistry
23-04-2005, 13:52
i didnt think that lil had an affair with paul, i thought it was just one kiss...and where do you get them from, if you dont mind me asking?

Angeldelight
23-04-2005, 17:46
i REALLY REALLY don;'t want Karl and Susan to get back together it make her seem weak and you can see she's a strong motivated person WITH OUT kalr, get rid of KArl and give her a nice hunky toy boy

Jemma
23-04-2005, 20:13
No I think karl and susan are made for each other, they should never have split up in the first place. If all these spoilers are true they sound really good!! I hope Izzy is dead and she never comes back, she is so annoying!

Crazy Gal 88
23-04-2005, 22:08
she is annoying but hey it makes good telly!!!

jessicaesutton
23-04-2005, 22:10
ooohh i cant believe sindi is gonna stalk stu but that would explain how he leaves!!

Stuart leaving? Aww man!

Crazy Gal 88
23-04-2005, 22:25
the ONLY good thing about it is that hes leaving to pursue a pop career and to do musicals so i really, really hope this isn't the last we see of him - im sure it won't be!!! and i also hope hell return to neighbours in the future (fingers crossed)

Jemma
24-04-2005, 15:58
Can he sing?

Crazy Gal 88
24-04-2005, 17:44
yeh he has a band and him n his bro have written a musical called 'kill all the rockstars' you can find out more about his band by visiting his website which is ...
(his real name) dot com

Jemma
25-04-2005, 20:17
Thanks!

Amz84
26-04-2005, 20:00
Boyd and Sky can't split up they are so good together!!

melmarshall858
27-04-2005, 08:40
afraid they do i suppose at their age there are only so many places the writers can take them unless they want to marry them off and settle them down this gives them more possibilities - boyds girlfriend with the baby and dylan and sky.
hope they get back together eventually though

Amz84
27-04-2005, 10:15
Yeah let's hope they do get back together!!

Angeldelight
27-04-2005, 18:38
Sky is meant to get with DYLAN, oh why oh why
SKY and BOYD forever, they're meant for each other