PDA

View Full Version : Possible Aussie Spoilers???

Debs
30-11-2005, 16:22
got these from another site so they might be true or they may not!!

The producers are considering trimming down the Timmins family due to the
poor reception they have recieved. There are still two other sons that
haven't been seen on screen and the Producers are hoping to bring them in to
help establish the family without the current bogan tag...if this doesn't
work then the family are sure to be axed (or at least trimmed).

Marissa Warrington (Sindi) was approached to return (to help write out
Stuart who has filmed his final scenes). Marissa only wanted to return if
the producers could find a way of not having her evil and it being explained
in a reasonable manner. The producers still haven't gotten back to her but a
return isn't out of the question (even though Blair has left).

Plans are already underway for the 2006 season finale. Expect it to involve
a natural disaster that hasnt been seen on neighbours before (but has at
least twice on Home and Away). Due to the street being real, the disaster
wont be taking place in erinsborough - but wherever it does, all characters
will have somehow ended up in it.

Summer will be returning for a short stint next year.

Toadie will have a major storyline involving the return of Dee. No -
Madeline West isnt returning but Toadie starts recieving odd messages and
clues implying Dee is still alive (they never found her body). He becomes
utterly convinced that she is and goes on a search for her. He then starts
spotting a mysterious Blonde woman. Whenever he comes close to catching this
person (who we only see from the back and looks incredibly like Dee from a
distant), something always intervenes. I wont tell you how that storyline
ends but it does involve a former character returing - and you will be
shocked with the suprise twist it has on its conclusion.

Luna
30-11-2005, 16:25
:eek: how can they bring back Dee???? Please tell me this isn't going to be another Harold storyline

Jada-GDR
30-11-2005, 17:13
looks way exciting!!! i wish i lived in aussi but im still stuck here in SCOTLAND (where it rains)

Luna
30-11-2005, 17:14
snap jada - when will the rain stop :crying:

Em
01-12-2005, 10:37
"" I wont tell you how that storyline
shocked with the suprise twist it has on its conclusion.[/QUOTE] ""

Dont leave it like that!! It will drive me bonkers

please tell us!!

JustJodi
01-12-2005, 12:59
I wont tell you how that storyline
shocked with the suprise twist it has on its conclusion.>>>>>>>
Gee whiz woman don't leave us hanging like this :eek: :confused:

Crazy Gal 88
02-12-2005, 19:26
i know!!!! SPILL THE BEANS!!!!

shelleyspecs
04-12-2005, 08:56
spill the beans how can a former character return if it isnt dee and they didnt find her body......exiting stuff anyway

babyblue
04-12-2005, 13:27
what other chicks has toadie been involved with, maybe it's one of them coming back, like the one who went off to bali.

I actually like the Timmins bunch, I hope they don't leave, especially not Dylan.

Debs
04-12-2005, 18:20
* STEPH'S CANCER *RETURNS* - AND SHE FACES DYING IN CHILD BIRTH IF SHE GOES THROUGH WITH IT.

Some more possible spoilers i found!!

* IZZY GETS A NEW BOYFRIEND... A CURRENT RAMSEY ST MEMEBER

* STINGRAY WILL BE INVOLVED IN A GAY STORYLINE!

* SUSAN AND IZZY WILL BE INVOLVED IN ANOTHER CAT-FIGHT BEFORE FINALLY GAINING MUTUAL RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER

* ANGIE RETURNS, AGAIN!!!

* JANET'S (LYN) CONTRACT WILL NOT BE RENEWED WHEN IT RUNS OUT IN 2006.

* NED IS BEATEN UP.

* DYLAN AND SKY BREAK UP BECAUSE ONE CHEAT'S ON THE OTHER

* HAROLD AND LOU MOVE IN TOGETHER

Crazy Gal 88
05-12-2005, 16:27
isnt izzys new boyfriend paul though?

babyblue
05-12-2005, 20:26
but he overhears her leaving karl a message that she still loves him when the plane is in trouble so he probably splits with her.

chimwemwe
06-12-2005, 00:58
all sounds v. exciting

hayley
08-12-2005, 20:45
this looks great!

Debs
26-01-2006, 10:52
According to new rumours one character will exit the show later this year in shocking circumstances.

The unknown character will be the unlucky victim of temptress Izzy Hoyland who is rumoured to be adding murder to her mounting villainous credentials.

Izzy's plotting comes crashing down around her ears. Shes been getting away with her scheming for far to long and one character is not abut to let her win again.

A heated confrontation leads to a violent car smash and another coffin is added to ever increasing pile.

With the likes of Paul Robinson on her side Izzy sets about covering her tracks.

But who is it that meets a terrible end? With no fewer than 4 characters rumoured to be leaving its anyone's guess.

Crazy Gal 88
26-01-2006, 15:51
ooooo sounds good - any ideas who it is anyone?

Em
26-01-2006, 16:03
Dunno but it sounds good!!

jonni
27-01-2006, 15:48
it might be stuart conner lyn or who else is leaving?

Em
27-01-2006, 16:11
I think Stu and conner will have left by then - Im sure stu's last scenes have been filmed

Crazy Gal 88
27-01-2006, 16:50
yeh - i dont think it will be STu

hayley
27-01-2006, 19:35
ooooo!!! sounds intriging

Hopes
28-01-2006, 00:46
It could be susans bird

Debs
28-01-2006, 12:50
susans bird????

Bree
28-01-2006, 12:54
sounds good cant wait :)

Hopes
28-01-2006, 13:26
The thing that often bounces up and down on her sofa

Debs
28-01-2006, 13:50
The thing that often bounces up and down on her sofa

OHHHH!! i thought you meant that susan got a new love!! the female kind!

bakedbean
28-01-2006, 14:30
lol now that would be a weird storyline susan turning into a lesbian lol

Hopes
28-01-2006, 16:53
Here's a good question to think about, soaps in general have practically covered all they could possibly cover, from rape and murder to incest and gangsters etc..

Here is my list of what i think has been covered in soapland

Murder, incest, rape, gangsters, shootings, drownings, adultery, affairs, teenage pregnancy, explosions, arson, kidnapping, cot death, stabbings, car crashes, helicopter crashes, plane crashes, euthanasia, weddings, births, coming back from the dead, bigamy, im struggling to think of any more, can you come up with more?

sham05
28-01-2006, 20:28
OH MA GOD u cant leave it like that what is da shockin twist? which website did you find this gossip from. Neighbours just gets better and better. i did think wen dee died and her body wasnt found that mayb she was still alive i knew they wud bring that stroyline back 1 day.

Heres anotha 1 they hav recently startd to cover - homosexuality

Debs
30-01-2006, 18:20
Love Thy Neighbour

Unable to contain his guilt any longer, Harold finally makes a full confession to his sworn enemy, Paul Robinson, this week - he was the one who tried to strangle him!
Paul (Stefan Dennis), who has been battling servere bouts of paranoia since the incident that almost claimed his life, initially vows to turn Harold (Ian Smith) over to the police. But then Paul stuns Harold when he has a change of heart: he's decided not to press charges. "At first he's very angry" Stefan explains. "He's shocked - can't believe it. But then that turns to total forgiveness. He thinks, 'I understand. His family are lost and they probably wouldn't be without me. The man's suffered enough.' He's very calm about it."
But has Paul really fogiven Harold?

Physical Challenge
Following her recent health scare, Jane makes a decision that stuns her boyfriend, Boyd: she's taking a vow of celibacy.
"Janae has realised there's so much more to a relationship than just the physical side of it," explains Eliza Taylor-cotter, who plays the troubles teen. "She wants to prove herself and to Boyd that she can do it. She wants to put a ban on that side of things for quite a while."
Boyd (Kyal Marsh) agrees, but it remains to be seen jsut how much Janae's decision will affect their relationship.
"He finds it difficult but is very supportive. and understand why she's put the ban on." Eliza says, "What happened with her health scare definetley had a bif impact on Janae, as it would anybody. It was a real wakeup call."

Playing Dirty

Realising that her father, Paul lied to keep her and Ned apart, Elle is thrilled when she and Ned talks things through and reunite this week. But is Elle's happiness about to be short-lived? Furious with her father, Elle (Pippa Black) tells a stunned Paul that she's moving back to Tasmania - and taking Ned (Dan O'Conner) with her! Paul is distraught - so much, that his live-in love, Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte), decides the time has come to take drastic action. She belives she has to do whatever it takes to break up Elle and Ned!
Soon after, Izzy stuns Ned ehrn she says she has feelingd for him. Will this change everything between Elle and Ned?

Also this week don't miss...

Conner (Patrick Harvey) considers starting a new career - as a private eye. Max (Stephen Lovatt) lashes out at stu (Blair McDonough) and then directs his anger towards his wife (Carla Bonner). And why is Karl (Alan Fletcher) so keen to impress his ex-wife Susan (Jackie Woodburne)?

Em
31-01-2006, 11:15
Hmmm Sounds like it is an STD / Aids scare for Janelle then

freelancedude
31-01-2006, 17:35
ok do you lot remember Eva the wrestler? What if she lost aloada weight cos you could tell from her shoulders that she was wearing a suit. I think she loses a lotta weight and ends up looking identical to Dee. I think lol.

bakedbean
31-01-2006, 17:45
I think it is Dees best friend who was in it and went out with Darcy and was a teacher but cant remeber her name???

freelancedude
31-01-2006, 18:14
teresa bell, yeah or i dunno who else it could be.
still reckon its eva though.

jeangenie
02-02-2006, 14:50
I think if Izzy does commit murder, it could be Harold that is the victim, she vows revenge on him for turning Paul into a a nervous wreck. There are rumours that a long standing cast member is leaving this year & let`s face it how much more can they do with his character, sad tho if that`s the scenario.
Secondly, I think it will be Sindi who impersonates Dee, she won`t forget that it was down to Toadie that her relationship with Stu crumbled.