PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Xmas Preview - (Inside Soap Mag)

Lennie
29-11-2005, 17:26
Hollyoaks Xmas Preview - (Inside Soap Mag)

Hollyoaks is always a hotbed of sexual tension, but never more so then at christmas. and as festive celebrations get underway, long-burning passions explode to the surface…

Becca Dean’s dreading christmas with husband Jake and his family. Ever since Justin Burton who's madly in love with her, returned to Hollyoaks, shes been finding it hard to resist his charms. and the pair soon fall into each others arms.

Lee and Zara bond when she’s thrown out of the halls and he lets her stay at the pit stop, its then they realise they have feelings for each other, but Zara’s off to Thailand to do volunteer work, and Lee leaving for Cyprus to be with his parents, are they too late?

OB and Max are at war over new girl Claire, who they offer a job at the loft, it’s a real test of their friendship as they both fight for her affections.

There’s joy at the Hutchinson’s as Mandy lets herself love her baby, Antonia, after accidentally leaving her at Gnosh, Mandy panics, and it seals their bond, Tony’s thrilled – its just in time for Christmas.

Previews/Teasers
Which drinking Burton loses all self control, and is in danger of freezing to death?
Who Jacks in his job Boxing Day to prove how hard he works

Chris_2k11
29-11-2005, 17:28
Freezing to death!? :eek:

Lennie
29-11-2005, 17:33
Freezing to death!? :eek:

Yeah - i think Mel collapses near the gardens on new years eve

Chris_2k11
29-11-2005, 17:36
Yeah - i think Mel collapses near the gardens on new years eveOooh. Im glad Hollyoaks are continuing with this storyline, because they sort of seemed to have forgotten about it for a bit...

di marco
29-11-2005, 20:53
cool, xmas sounds good, thanks for posting! :)

di marco
29-11-2005, 20:53
Oooh. Im glad Hollyoaks are continuing with this storyline, because they sort of seemed to have forgotten about it for a bit...

yeh im glad its starting again too, i thought they were just going to forget about it

leanne27
29-11-2005, 21:22
It really seems that hollyoaks will be the best soap for xmas storylines this year! cant wait to wtach it:)

Chris_2k11
29-11-2005, 21:25
Mandy better be in the xmas day episode :)

di marco
29-11-2005, 21:28
Mandy better be in the xmas day episode :)

you mean the makeshift xmas day epi!

Chris_2k11
29-11-2005, 21:29
you mean the makeshift xmas day epi!Yeah that's what I mean! Didn't know how to put it! lol! (I mean their xmas day) :)

di marco
29-11-2005, 21:40
chris i come with great news.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................just looked at the spoilers and it says mandy is in the 23rd december epi lol!!! :D

Chris_2k11
29-11-2005, 21:46
chris i come with great news.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................just looked at the spoilers and it says mandy is in the 23rd december epi lol!!! :Dhaha woohoo! :D But I suppose this also means her plonker of a husband will be in it too! :rolleyes:

di marco
29-11-2005, 21:56
haha woohoo! :D But I suppose this also means her plonker of a husband will be in it too! :rolleyes:

yeh it does unfortunately lol! did you like my post?!!

Chris_2k11
29-11-2005, 21:59
yeh it does unfortunately lol! did you like my post?!!Yeah it was great! :D Although I can't help thinking the elipses went on for a little too long! :lol:

di marco
29-11-2005, 22:01
Yeah it was great! :D Although I can't help thinking the elipses went on for a little too long! :lol:

just wanted to make sure you had to scroll down before you read the good news lol! :D

Chris_2k11
29-11-2005, 22:19
just wanted to make sure you had to scroll down before you read the good news lol! :Dlol! :D

Amz84
30-11-2005, 19:53
I think Mel going back on the alcohol could do with the evil one (andy)

charz 4 eva
30-11-2005, 19:53
i cant believe justin and becca end up together its just wrong a pupil and a teacher together! urggh!!!!!!!

Abbie
30-11-2005, 19:58
i cant believe justin and becca end up together its just wrong a pupil and a teacher together! urggh!!!!!!!i know its like imaging your friend with with a teacher its just wrong!!!!!

Katy
30-11-2005, 21:14
yay hollyoaks and christmas.. My two favourite words. It all looks good this year. Was it last christmas when Dan died, or am i making it up.

di marco
30-11-2005, 21:16
yay hollyoaks and christmas.. My two favourite words. It all looks good this year. Was it last christmas when Dan died, or am i making it up.

yeh it was last xmas :(

Angeltigger
30-11-2005, 21:23
thanks for posting

Katy
30-11-2005, 21:26
it doesnt sound as depressing this christmas, Thank God. Last year i was in tears how could they kill someone of at christmas. Glad Mandy finally loves her baby. Wonder whether Becca will fall for Justin.

di marco
30-11-2005, 21:29
it doesnt sound as depressing this christmas, Thank God. Last year i was in tears how could they kill someone of at christmas. Glad Mandy finally loves her baby. Wonder whether Becca will fall for Justin.

yeh i know it was so sad, this year it looks like its going to be happy (well happy for a soap at xmas lol!)

Katy
30-11-2005, 21:31
lol yeah soaps do usually depress us at christmas. I wonder whether the date rape story will have been cleared up by xmas. Im all excited now i cant wait.

di marco
30-11-2005, 21:32
lol yeah soaps do usually depress us at christmas. I wonder whether the date rape story will have been cleared up by xmas. Im all excited now i cant wait.

yeh i think it clears up around xmas/new year

Lennie
30-11-2005, 22:46

Well Becca does realise her feelings for him, so i think she must me falling for him

leanne27
01-12-2005, 21:33
in inside soap it says all the stuff with mel and sophie causes terribel affects for the burtons (or somehting like that) so mel especially must feel awful for the months ahead, maybe she will go back to drinking heavily again because of it. But does anyone know how liz and justin act to the news, cause i havnt heard anything of how they react, as it says it turns the burtons lives upside down.

di marco
01-12-2005, 21:50
in inside soap it says all the stuff with mel and sophie causes terribel affects for the burtons (or somehting like that) so mel especially must feel awful for the months ahead, maybe she will go back to drinking heavily again because of it. But does anyone know how liz and justin act to the news, cause i havnt heard anything of how they react, as it says it turns the burtons lives upside down.

i dont know how liz and justin react but mel does go back drinking again

Smiley
02-12-2005, 19:55
thats sick becca falling for a teen
shes old!!!

Becksfanz
04-12-2005, 22:00
*tuts* Becca fall for Justin! Jeez

Chris_2k11
04-12-2005, 22:03
thats sick becca falling for a teen
shes old!!!She's not that old!!

Debs
04-12-2005, 22:32
no she isnt she must only be about 6 years older than him

Lennie
04-12-2005, 23:20
Yeah about 5 or 6 years older then J - atleast they are on the same wavelength

di marco
05-12-2005, 07:41
She's not that old!!

thats what i thought when i read it lol!