PDA

View Full Version : missed episodes ep 4

Bad Wolf
22-04-2005, 08:05
Darius quickly discovers that Katie hasn’t tied him up to be kinky as she leaves him struggling against his bonds for the night. Katie then goes to speak with Conrad and Tanya, citing ‘family troubles’ she resigns and asks to leave immediately. Meanwhile, Noah is as pleased as punch – he’s done it with a girl!! And it seems to have gone well as she’s gagging for more!
Tanya is beside herself with happiness at being engaged to Conrad. Little does she know that he has snuck out with Amber to complete a DNA test of baby Troy to determine once and for all who his ‘real’ parents are.

It’s the opening night of Bruno’s private members’ club, the pretentiously named ‘Nabakov’s Cocoon’. He and Lucy have invited the team, their wives and all of the press. As Noah takes the opportunity to show off his newfound heterosexuality, Bruno is more concerned that the club gets maximum publicity, but as he is interviewed by celebrity presenter Richard Arnold, it becomes clear that Tanya and her blinging pink diamond engagement ring are overshadowing his big night. Shannon meanwhile is still convinced that Bruno is the rapist but Harley now has his doubts – where is Darius?

When Conrad hears the result of Troy’s DNA test the engagement is called off. Amber’s suspicions have been proved correct – Tanya did switch the babies over! Conrad is furious and brutally attacks Tanya. But then salvation arrives in the surprising form of Amber – she stops Conrad from strangling Tanya because she wants to see her punished for swapping their babies. However, Tanya still has a few tricks up her sleeve and threatens to tell the press all about their orgies and how Amber practically breast-fed her dog – not exactly the behaviour of responsible parents. Reluctantly, Conrad and Amber agree to allow Tanya to go quietly, but only if she gives them all of her money and signs over her shares in Earls Park. Tanya leaves in a helicopter, bound for a flight to Rio…is this the end for the ultimate Footballers’ Wife?

Although he has already telephoned Roger to say that he’s ill, Harley is really worried about Darius now. Shannon is convinced that Darius will be sleeping off his illness on his boat, so the two of them head off to check up on him. Harley, with the memory of Katie’s meat-cutters fresh in his mind, panics when they discover that Darius’s boat is missing. Meanwhile, Darius has struggled free but Katie is too quick and takes aim with her harpoon. Katie shoots the harpoon just as Harley and Shannon arrive to the rescue, but luckily she misses. On reflection, she’s relieved not to have harmed Darius – now she can move on and start dealing with things, leaving Darius to deal with the guilt of what he has done.

Amber can’t wait to blurt the news to a gob-smacked Hazel – Tanya has gone to take some ‘time out’ after the tragic baby-swap ‘accident’, and what’s more, she’s also signed over her shares in Earls Park. Hazel is horrified when she discovers that she and Amber are about to be colleagues! Amber also makes some changes at home – she’s reclaiming her son by renaming him Phoenix, and in the future will be keeping him safely under lock and key. She also informs a shocked Conrad that she wants him out of her life for good.

Roger goes scouting for a new player – but it’s not hard to do the deal as it’s his son, Seb. Hazel reluctantly agrees that Roger should sign Seb, but she’s got other more important things to worry about, like Amber’s take on a women only Hindu naming ceremony for little Phoenix. Feeling decidedly left out, Conrad tries to seek solace with Noah only to find him having a cosy night in with Bethany. Noah is desperate to get himself out of a potentially sticky situation and tells Bethany that he’ll marry her.

Amber’s reassured when Conrad starts begging her to take him back via the intercom. But he’s going to have to try a lot harder than that in order to win her over – besides, he’ll have to get through the Fort Knox style security system first, and Phoenix’s Faberge egg style crib in which she is keeping him under lock and key. Finally it seems that she’s got rid of Tanya forever – the wicked witch is dead! Or is she?

On a Brazilian beach, Tanya is charming a very rich, very fat divorcee…could this be husband number three?

daisy38
22-04-2005, 08:57
Thank you! :)

Bad Wolf
22-04-2005, 09:01
not a problem, i'll put them all up every friday!!!

melons1976
22-04-2005, 09:30
yeah, thanks, I'm going to have to tape it in future, sounds like I missed a great episode

Bad Wolf
22-04-2005, 09:34
the bit with tanya at the end was class, you know she will be back!!!! and just when you thought amber was starting to be a bit normal she has gone security bonkers, that egg shaped crib is scary!!!

~Sooz~
23-04-2005, 12:01
I found Darius really creepy. But yeah the end with Tanya, you just know she'll bounce back - she has no morals or principles!! I just kept thinking "poor sod" about the older man she was with, you just know what she's going to get up to.

.:Kitz:.
23-04-2005, 16:47
My minds gone blank, who was her first husband again? I know, daft question! i just can't remember....um, help? And what was with the crib? Egg shaped- how insane can you get?