PDA

View Full Version : Soap Psychic

f*** the BBC
23-02-2005, 14:11
Soap Psychic on EastEnders Tina Baker (Soap Psychic and TV critic) - 918th post - 21 Feb 2005 09:40
28 Feb - 4 March. Jane arranges a girl's night in to bond with Lucy. But Lucy invites Stacey. Ms Smirkey chooses to watch Night of the Living Dead. Poor Jane. She's been a rock, but she's no match for Stacey!
Derek's grabbed by a mugger, who has a knife. Martin chases off the attacker. Derek goes to the police. But he thinks he sees his attacker again and realises it'll take time to get over it.

7 - 11 March

* Sam plots to bring down Chrissie.

* Keith and Rosie try to live on leftovers.

* Billy tells Little Mo he doesn't want her help.

* Johnny comforts Pat at Andy's funeral.

* No one else bothers to turn up.

* Zoe's shocked when Pat gets a text 'from Den'.

* Danny gets together with Sasha. (Remember her?)

* Pauline realises her doorstop's missing.

* Minty plans to take Sam out to cheer her up.

* And Zoe tells Sonia she 'killed him.'

Got any more EastEnders questions for me? I’ll answer the best on Thursday! [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders chec2k - 16th post - 21 Feb 2005 09:52
Hi Tina,
Does Sasha leave Eastenders before Adi, Kareena and the rest of the family? [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders melmarshall858 - 71st post - 21 Feb 2005 10:12
sasha has meant to stay on for 3 months after they leave i think she stays to help run the cab firm - can't see her leaving with ronnie after her affair with danny - i presume adu and sam find out about this [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders luvandy - 8th post - 21 Feb 2005 10:05
hi tina,i thought sasha was going out with adi so whats happening? [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders *Sky Mangel Fan* ♥Shannis4eva♥ - 57th post - 21 Feb 2005 10:06
Hey Tina! Will Jane and Lucy eventually get on and be ok? Will Lucy stop being mean to her because I wouldnt wan't Jane and Ian to split because of her! I wish Lucy and her would get on! thanks :-) [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders barmybutch - 181st post - 21 Feb 2005 10:16
hi tina i thought you said tish wasnt taking part in dens death but what happened. so do you think fridays epsisode is the return of ee at the top where it belongs and do you think it will be nominated for any awards cus all of enjoyed it i was suprised it only got 14 million viewers but those are unoffical. any news when nigels coming back please reply xx [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders ShannisIsFab - 26th post - 21 Feb 2005 11:45
Pat recieves a text from Den?? Huh??!. Is this part of Sams revenge on Chrissie?
Does Chrissie get found out???, I heard Michelle is leaving so does this have something 2 do with it? does she go 2 jail instead of chrissie?

Hope Tracy-annes not leaving.

ImPoRtAnt:do you know if Letitia Dean and Nigel Harman return?

any info on dens funeral? [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders ???? - 438th post - 21 Feb 2005 12:11
i think chrissie sends pat the text from dens phone, to let suspicious pat know that he is well and alive. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders Lucky Bamboo! - 373rd post - 21 Feb 2005 10:31
Hi tina when does Babs and Steve return to filming I cannot wait untill the Mitchells are back. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders ???? - 434th post - 21 Feb 2005 10:35
hey tina, please can you tell us when dennis returns. am thinking late april, early may. am i right? and is tish coming back or what? if you don't know then could you go and ask john yorke or tish herself. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders ~*Fanatic*~*Loves Dennis*~ - 13th post - 21 Feb 2005 11:10
Hi Tina.Enjoy your holiday??How and when is Michelle Ryan Leaving EE??And is it true sam medcalf is going to?If so When And How?Thnkx Luv ya Layne xxx [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders ~*Fanatic*~*Loves Dennis*~ - 14th post - 21 Feb 2005 11:11
Hi Tina.Enjoy your holiday??How and when is Michelle Ryan Leaving EE??And is it true Kim medcalf is going to?If so When And How?Thnkx Luv ya Layne xxx [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders Lucky Bamboo! - 374th post - 21 Feb 2005 11:28
Michelle is leaving in May but Kim is staying untill next year now. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders Andromeda Ascendent - 66th post - 21 Feb 2005 13:02
Hi Tina,
Any news on how Kat returns to EE, and if it's still March she's due back? Will she get back with Alfie quickly? [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders SHAMILA - 32nd post - 21 Feb 2005 13:25
How does this come about that Sasha is with Danny is she supposed to be seeing two guys at the same time which may result in aditya and the family's departure? [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders Raven - 41st post - 21 Feb 2005 13:49
Hey, Tina! Can I ask if you know anything on Letitia Dean returning? Also, do you know anything about Dennis' return and will there be any Shannis?!
Please! Set us Shannis fans straight!

Thank you, love Raven xxx [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders Robin Banks - 825th post - 21 Feb 2005 14:18
Why does Dennis not go to funneral.
What does Sonia do when Zoe confesses and when were they mates.

Are you going to bother answering any questions this week. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders bumble_bee - 15th post - 21 Feb 2005 14:18
Hi Tina. You looked really stunning on GMTV this morning.
I didn't know that Danny and Sam spilt up?

Does Zoe and Sam leave walford?

Any new charators to arrive in Eastenders? [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders klosie - 170th post - 21 Feb 2005 18:10
I know that two new characters are arriving; that is Johnny's girlfriend and daughter. They are arriving in March. THey do not know about each other and are the same age. Fireworks! [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders DaNnY MoOn RuLeZ - 10th post - 21 Feb 2005 14:36
Has Danny and Sam split up? Does Sasha sleep Danny? cant see her havin an affair [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders katie R - 59th post - 21 Feb 2005 15:19
When does kat return and does zoe tell her everything thats happerned????? does kat get bck with alfie plz help????? Thanks katie .x.x.x [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders Blondie - 8th post - 21 Feb 2005 15:55
Hey Tina. Hope you had a good holiday! Any clues as to what the future holds for Chrissie now?
Thanks!

Jade :) [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders spoiler_girl - 52nd post - 21 Feb 2005 16:26
hi tina! did u enjoy ur holiday? please please answer my questions!
1) when zoe tells sonia she 'killed him' does sonia know shes talking about den?

2) does danny get together with sasha behind sam's back? or does he dump her first?

3) isnt sasha with adi? or is she having an affair?

4) does johnny turn up at andy's funeral?

please answer these question tina! thanks [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders klosie - 171st post - 21 Feb 2005 18:12
I have the answer to 4), it's yes. You would have known that if you'd properly read what Tina said at the beginning.
'Johnny and Pat blablabla ... but no-one else bothers to turn up.' [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders Nige_and_Tish_are_the_best - 8th post - 21 Feb 2005 18:53
Hi Tina! Hope you had a nice holiday! Does Pauline find out that Den is dead when she realises the doorstop is missing? And have you got any Shannis news?
Jen xxx [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Soap Psychic on EastEnders Livvy - 37th post - 21 Feb 2005 19:26
Hi Tina hope you enjoyed a well deserved hol last week! Just a wee question! Im going away for a 4 week training course starting the 1st of March do you think i would be missing any Kalfie stuff if i didnt set my vid for the 1st two weeks of march? Plz reply cause i really dont want to miss anything exciting especially if it involves the lovely Mr Moon! Any advice would be very much welcomed! Thanks LOLXXX [reply] [Complain about this post]

[older discussion] 1 2 [more] [newer discussion]

Terms of Use | Privacy & Cookies Policy

crazygirl
24-02-2005, 09:57
omg zoe tell's sonia i cant wait to see that! how is sonia gonna keep her mouth shut