PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: 19th Dec - 23rd Dec 2005

Lennie
27-11-2005, 11:32
Airing Monday, 19th December 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
As Lee manages to box himself out of one corner, along come more problems: he has to move out of Pit Stop, and he's been kicked out of college.
Steph and Cameron are hanging out in Halls, but Steph's suggestion that they go for a drink in the SU Bar is met with nervousness from her boyfriend.
Tony is excited about Antonia's imminent homecoming as he and Dom decorate the flat.
And nothing seems to be helping Nicole rise up from her sorrowful pit of self-imposed despair.

Airing Tuesday, 20th December 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
After a mere one day together in Pit Stop, Lee and Zara are already bickering like an old couple.
Max and O.B. are certain they'll be made joint managers after the success of the Lock and Key night.
Mandy is left on her own to contemplate the next frightening stage of her relationship with Antonia, and to wonder if she'll ever be a mother to her child.
At the Ashworths, Grandpa Bill has all the boys running in circles to keep him happy.
Jake has got big plans for a romantic Christmas with his wife, only Becca doesn't seem quite so up for being alone and intimate with her husband.

Airing Wednesday, 21st December 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Lee and Zara reminisce about times gone by as they spend their last full day in Hollyoaks together.
Frankie is unimpressed when Jack refuses to close The Dog for Christmas Day, but Jake is only too happy to have Becca all to himself.
Mandy is anxious as a proud Tony brings Antonia home.
Steph does her best to support Cameron as he nervously prepares for his band audition.

Airing Thursday, 22nd December 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Zara and Lee prepare to go their separate ways and leave Hollyoaks.
Jake has got Christmas all wrapped up for him and Becca, but her mind is elsewhere.
As Dominic prepares to leave for Christmas, Mandy grows anxious at the prospect of being left alone with Antonia.
At the Ashworths' Bill's medal is still missing.

Airing Friday, 23rd December 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
It's Christmas Day in Hollyoaks. Jake gets Becca some sexy underwear, but her mind is elsewhere.
The Hutchinsons, Cunninghams and O.B. are set to spend a merry Christmas together, but will Max and O.B. be made joint managers of The Loft and get the present they really want?
And the Ashworths prepare for Christmas dinner, which means emergency chairs, and microwave curries.

Lennie
27-11-2005, 11:39
Becca so wants Justin :wub:

Lennie
27-11-2005, 12:42
Definately going to see Becca's side more with her feelings for J

Where do you think its going to take place, J and Becca???

I think Jake's a idiot, no offense but i wouldnt buy my wife (if i was a guy) underwear for Xmas - i would buy something meaningful and which she would see that i have put alot of thought into buying her a special gift.

Chris_2k11
27-11-2005, 15:29
Oh this really annoys me! Why can't channel 4 just give Hollyoaks a christmas day episode that is actually on christmas day!! All the other soaps are allowed so why can't Hollyoaks!?! :mad:

Lennie
27-11-2005, 16:26
Coz they know they will not get more viewers as E'dale, Corrie and EE will dominate the channels

xsoftladybugx
27-11-2005, 18:24
Becca so wants Justin :wub:

How could she not?!! :wub:

leanne27
27-11-2005, 19:58
i hate jake too, its pathetic the way he is soooo jealous over becca and justin, (as far as he's concerned justin's only a kid) jake seems to forget that becca should be having trouble trusting him after the way he lied and cheated on her fo months but no he has to revolve it around back to him and paint poor becca to be the liar. He is not being fair!

Lennie
27-11-2005, 20:02
i hate jake too, its pathetic the way he is soooo jealous over becca and justin, (as far as he's concerned justin's only a kid) jake seems to forget that becca should be having trouble trusting him after the way he lied and cheated on her fo months but no he has to revolve it around back to him and paint poor becca to be the liar. He is not being fair!

I agree - thats what gets to me the fact that he cheated on her not once but he kept going back for more and whats worse is the fact that Jake/Lisa did it in Becca's flat when Becca was away grieving for grandma - that is so disrespectful and unforgivable.

I dont think Becca trusts him - deep down in her heart she knows this even J pointed this out on her wedding day when he came to see her.

Pixie
28-11-2005, 00:54
Oh this really annoys me! Why can't channel 4 just give Hollyoaks a christmas day episode that is actually on christmas day!! All the other soaps are allowed so why can't Hollyoaks!?! :mad:

I think its great that they dont! Dont know about you but watching tv is generally the last thing i want to be doing on christmas day! I wish EE etc would follow their lead as I'm always having to record the christmas day episodes!

Lennie
28-11-2005, 01:24
Yeah - nearly all day the tv is off wherever i am at Xmas

di marco
28-11-2005, 08:53
I think its great that they dont! Dont know about you but watching tv is generally the last thing i want to be doing on christmas day! I wish EE etc would follow their lead as I'm always having to record the christmas day episodes!

well in some ways its unfair cos other soaps have an xmas day epi, but like pixie said, we always record ee on xmas day so its good hollyoaks isnt on then

Lennie
28-11-2005, 22:03
Seeing todays E4 episode - Nicole is deluding herself and i dont feel sorry for her, she doesnt have any respect for J (the poor guy has been through so much to deal with her crap when he comes back, he's trying to get his life back on track and also get on with ppl and she's making things difficult for him and also for her parents.)

Lennie
09-12-2005, 00:57
are these spoilers and the other ones going to be sticked on???

Abbie
10-12-2005, 16:46
sounds quite good