PDA

View Full Version : EE Chrissie & Jake - No name yet

Pages : [1] 2

Amber
21-04-2005, 22:55
Hi people.
I have started a story but I haven't thought of a name for it yet so any suggestions are welcome :bow: !

Anyway here's the first part,
Enjoy :love: !

PART 1
Chrissie had been seeing Jake secretly as she had recently realised what a nasty piece of work Den really was. Zoe had told her about him trying to make her pregnant. She wanted to hurt him so much but she knew nothing would be able to destroy him. She just thought she'd act as if she loved him, but when she said she was going shopping, she'd be with Jake. Little did she know that this would all change...

Chrissie: Den i'm just going out for a walk..I'll be back soon.
Den: Alright.-He smiled at her.-Just be back whenever you want.-He leant over and kissed her, she cringed, but he didn't notice.-
She smiled and left the Vic's usual buzz, heading for the Moon's. She knocked on the door. Jake opened it, then smiled.
Jake: Hello. How are you?
Chrissie: Hi. I'm fine. Can I come in?
Jake opened the door a little bit more and took her hand, then let her in. She smiled lovingly at him. For a few moments she was caught up in his dreamy gaze...Until he kissed her passionately. She closed her eyes and she felt so happy. Mind you she always did when she was with Jake. She pulled away, smiling.
Chrissie: I can't wait until Den knows and this is all over. All of this hiding and all of these secrets. And we can be together. At last.
Jake: When are you going to tell him?
Chrissie: Tonight.-She smiled and walked into the living room. Jake followed and kissed her softly.-
Chrissie felt like she was being watched but took no notice of it. They carried on kissing and then ran to Jake's bedroom. Chrissie undid the buttons on his shirt. He kissed her neck. She giggled. He slid his hand under her top and unclipped her bra...

Later on..
Chrissie kissed Jake once more. Then she remembered she said she'd only be out for a while. Chrissie looked at her watch. It was three hours ago that she had left the Vic and closing time had been and gone.
Chrissie: I've got to go.
Jake: Good luck then.
Chrissie: Good luck for what?-She looked at him with a puzzled expression spread across her face-
Jake: Breaking up with Den.
Chrissie: Oh right..I'll come over as soon as i've told him. Ok?
Jake: Sure.
She got out of the bed and collected her clothes that were scattered across the room then got dressed. She kissed him lovingly then left. She walked to the Vic and opened the doors. She walked over to Den.
Chrissie: Sorry. I found this really great shop and I guess I just lost track of time.
Den: No it's alright.-he smiled-
Chrissie: We need to talk.
Chrissie was so nervous but she just wanted to get it over with. She swallowed.
Chrissie: Den, I can't live like this any more. I have been seeing Jake ever since Zoe told me you tried to make her pregnant. I'm sorry but I don't love you -tears slipped down her cheeks- I love Jake.
Den: Zoe told you.
Chrissie: Yes and I told Jake about it and he was so nice and we just clicked I guess.
Den: I saw you with him.
Chrissie: What?
Den: Today. You and him were kissing and then you both ran upstairs.
Chrissie: I'm sorry.
Den was angry now.
Den: So you think that if you say sorry everything goes away? Well my sweet, it doesn't. It just get's worse because if I ever see you with him again, I will kill him. -shouting- Got it?
She nodded her head silently.

To be continued..

Please reply..... :o

Rach33
21-04-2005, 23:44
Nasty Den go away and die leave Jake and Chrissie alone you big meanie go pick on someone else This is amazing babes please post more

How about I don't know something to do with love and hate you know she hates Den and loves Jake :searchme: Just an idea

Layne
22-04-2005, 08:32
Yeh, thats great darlin!!!
More soon!

Yeh den go away!!! JCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJC :love:
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Skits
22-04-2005, 13:54
that's great Amber. please post more soon.

Tamzi
22-04-2005, 14:22
Thats fab amber. Evil den, Jake and chrissie are destiny. More soon.

Angeldelight
22-04-2005, 14:52
EVIL Den... EVIL Den... EVIL Den... EVIL Den...

Amber
22-04-2005, 17:11
Thankyou :bow:
I did kill Den in all of my other stories but unfortunately he doesn't die in this one :angry:
lol!
Here's a few clues as to what is going to happen soon..
Chrissie meets Jake in the square... :( :( :(
Something bad happens because of this^^
Something happens to Den :lol:

Muahahahaha!
Only I know what's going to happen!!! :angel:

Amber
22-04-2005, 17:14
He leant over and kissed her, she cringed, but he didn't notice
Lol :rotfl:

Tamzi
22-04-2005, 17:59
Come on post the next bit!

Amber
22-04-2005, 19:27
Thanks for the replies :angel:. Here's the next part.

PART 2
Chrissie had to protect Jake. If Den ever hurt him, her world would crumble into tiny pieces. She knew that what she wanted was to be with Jake and live happily ever after, but as long as Den was around, he wasn't going to let her have a happy ending.

Jake spent the night waiting for Chrissie. Wondering what had happened. Hoping, for the love of God he hadn't hurt her.

Chrissie couldn't sleep. She had the man she just wished would disappear lying next to her. She got up and went to the kitchen. She looked at the clock. 4:23. She poured herself a cup of strong coffee. She couldn't stop thinking about 1 thing in particular. Jake. She remembered when they first kissed. It felt like the moment would last forever - but it didn't. Tears slid down her cheeks.

The hours passed and soon Den got up..
Den: Good morning. You look like had a rough night.
He could see that she was hurting inside. He wanted to make her feel even worse than she already did.
Den: Why don't you go to this "great shop" of yours? -Sarcastically- Oh sorry I forgot that it was no shop just the Moon's house. And if you go anywhere near Jake, he's as good as dead.
Chrissie ignored these comments and drank her sixth cup of coffee that morning.
Den: How about you go out for some fresh air. Oh and if I see you even wave to Jake..-he made a gesture with his hand cutting his throat and left the kitchen-
Chrissie decided she would go out. Besides she had nothing better to do. She got dressed and left the Vic. The cold harsh wind prickled her face. She walked through the market stalls. She wasn't looking for anything to buy she just trying to take her mind off things. She carried on walking and then heard someone calling her name. She span around to see who it was.
Jake: Chrissie are you alright?
Chrissie's eyes widened when she saw Jake standing infront of her. She carried on walking. But then Jake followed.
Jake: Chrissie can you tell me what's going on?
She didn't want Jake to get hurt and started walking more quickly. Jake carried on calling her name. Then she walked out into the road.
Jake:-Shouting- Chrissie watch out!
Chrissie took one more step and --

To be continued....

Please Reply... :love:

Rach33
22-04-2005, 20:01
NO NO NO come back here right now and post more PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

Fabulous Babes but please kill Den

Amber
22-04-2005, 20:09
Don't worry.
As I said before something happens to Den.
You will find out what in the next part :D

Layne
22-04-2005, 22:47
Hope Jake saved Chrissie, the sooner den goes the better!!
More soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Amber
23-04-2005, 00:18
Here is the next part. Sorry if I spelt suprise wrong lol!

PART 3

Chrissie woke up but didn't open her eyes. All she could smell was a sweet sickly smell of some sort of flower. Roses? Daffodils? Lillies? Yes it was lillies she decided. She slowly opened her eyes. The room blurred for a while then everything went into focus. She looked around. The walls of the room were painted bright white. She lifted her head but then felt a throbbing pain. She looked to her side. She saw Jake smiling and sitting on a chair with a bunch of flowers in his hands. Lillies. She remembered everything that happened in the past 2 days and suddenly felt very frightened about Den.
Chrissie: Quick go before he hurts you.
Jake: It's alright.
Chrissie: No it isn't. He told me he'd kill you if he saw us together.
Jake: Well. There's no chance of that happening.-Chrissie was confused-
Chrissie: What do you mean? Is he dead?
Jake laughed and took her hand.
Jake: He's in prison.
Chrissie sighed with relief.
Chrissie: Why?
Jake: Armed robbery. And I heard he got set-up by Sam's brother called Phil.
Chrissie: Was this last night or something?
Jake: No a month ago.
Chrissie: How long have I been here then?
Jake: 2 months.
Chrissie was shocked. She could only remember darkness and then waking up here. Something was seriously wrong.
Jake: You've been in a coma. You were hit by a car. Both of your legs are broken badly. And i'm going to help you get better.
Chrissie: A kiss might make me feel better.-She raised her eyebrows and smiled-
Jake: That's one thing that can easily be arranged.
He kissed her softly and then stroked her hair.
Jake: You know everyone in Albert Square has been hoping you'd be alright..especially me. I dunno what I would've done if you had..-She placed her finger over his lips-
He kissed her again and then brought out a small envelope. He handed it to Chrissie. She read the writing on the front "Chrissie xxx". She tore it open and looked at the card that was inside. It was a get well soon card. She opened it out and found that most of the residents in Walford had signed it. She smiled and looked at Jake who was sitting watching her. Waiting for her to read his message. She read Jake's message.
It said:
"I love you more than anything else in the world, so please get better. If Den ever gets out of prison, i'll protect you. Don't worry. Everyone at Albert Square's missing you, especially me. I love you so much and I can't imagine life without you, Jake xxx PS If you hopefully get this message I have a suprise for you."
Chrissie: So what's the suprise then?
Jake: You can't have it yet.
Chrissie: But I hate suprises.
Jake: Well you're going to have to wait.
He smiled at her. He was going to make this one suprise she'd never forget...

Rain_
23-04-2005, 09:16
more more more more more more more more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamzi
23-04-2005, 14:22
more more more!

Layne
23-04-2005, 15:21
You can't leave it like that quick post more soon!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
23-04-2005, 18:30
oh wow this is so good, i mean ahhhhhhhhhhh he's so lovely, bless him Chrissie needs to make an honest man outta him

Amber
23-04-2005, 23:14
Thanks for the replies :bow: !
Get ready for some Jake and Chrissie Lovin' in the next to parts :love::love::love:
Here you go...

PART 4
Chrissie and Jake chatted all day but Jake had to leave to sort ot his suprise. Chrissie got some sleep whilst she was on her own. An hour later he returned to find Chrissie in a slumber. He put the suprise on the floor and sat down. He stroked her hair gently, and careful not to wake her up. He kissed her forehead and smiled. He sat and watched her breathing in, and out. He realised how lucky he was.
Chrissie: Stop watching me while i'm asleep.
Jake: Sorry. You're just so beautiful.
She opened her eyes. He smiled.
Chrissie: Well I don't feel beautiful with two huge casts around my legs.
He laughed.
Jake: I love you.
Chrissie: I love you more.
Jake: No. I love you more.
Chrissie: Are you sure? Because I could turn on you at any moment.
He laughed again and kissed her passionately. She responded in the same way. She hadn't had a kiss like that for ages. She smiled at him then Dr. Ryharsh came into the room.
Dr: Hello. How are you feeling?
Chrissie: Fine.
Dr: Good. Now, we've found that you'll make a full recovery in 5 weeks. Your right leg will be able to come out of the cast in a week and a half.
Chrissie smiled at Jake.
Chrissie: So when will I be able to go home?
Dr: Next week most probably.
Jake: Thanks Dr.Ryharsh.
She left the room and Jake turned back to Chrissie, who was eyeing the box on the floor.
Jake: Here, before I change my mind.
He passed it to Chrissie. She propped her head up against the pillows. She lifted the lid off of the box. She looked inside. It was filled with red and white, heart-shaped pieces of confetti. She smiled and looked at Jake.
Jake: Don't think you're finished there !
Chrissie placed her hand into the box, trying to find the suprise. She reached the bottom and felt around until she found a small package...

To be continued..

Please reply....

PS Sorry it was a little short!

Rach33
24-04-2005, 00:06
Come back right now and post more I demand it or else please post more I love it

Amber
24-04-2005, 00:11
Come back right now and post more I demand it or else please post more I love it
I'm typing it up on word now so I might post it tonight :thumbsup:

di marco
24-04-2005, 09:38
wow great! :D just read the whole lot and its amazing! love chrissie and jake, jakes sooo sweet! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

Tamzi
24-04-2005, 15:45
You have got to post more like right now! Come on!
xxx

Layne
24-04-2005, 15:47
This is great, wonder what the package is???
MOre soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Amber
24-04-2005, 15:49
I'm still typing it up.
I'm trying to make it longer. And i'm running out of ideas :confused:.
Oh no :eek:!

Amber
24-04-2005, 15:52
This is great, wonder what the package is???
MOre soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x
The package is pretty important if you know what I mean ;)

Amber
25-04-2005, 16:50
One thing, look above ^^ Lol :cheer:
Enjoy :thumbsup:

PART 5
Chrissie pulled her hand out, clutching the little package. She unwrapped it slowly making the moment last. It isn't, it can't be, she thought. Chrissie opened the box and her heart leapt. It was and it could be. She looked at the beautiful object that sat in the box. Chrissie burst into tears of happiness.
Jake: Is that a "yes I will marry you" or a "no I won't marry you"?
She giggled.
Chrissie: The first one.
She smiled. He took her hand and placed the ring on her finger.
Chrissie: It's beautiful.
She stretched her arm out and looked at it. The diamond glistened in the sunlight that shone through the window.
Jake: So you're going to be Mrs Jake Moon.
She grinned.
Chrissie: Yep.
She kissed him lovingly. She thought of something, then pulled away from the kiss.
Chrissie: What's the date today?
Jake: What?
Chrissie: What's the date?
Jake: The 3rd of December. Why?
Chrissie: Well I want to remember the day you proposed to me don't I?
Jake thought this made sense and nodded. Chrissie smiled as she thought about what the wedding day would be like.
Jake: Do you want anyone to come and visit you?
Chrissie thought for a while.
Chrissie: It'd be nice to see Zoe and I need to say sorry to Sam about Den and the Vic. Oh and i'd like to see Little Mo too.
Jake: Ok. Do you want me to go and ask them now or later?
Chrissie: Later.
She smiled. He kissed her gently.
Chrissie: I love you so much.
He smiled. He still couldn't believe she'd said she wanted to marry him.
Chrissie: You know I used to dream this day would come. I used to pretend it really would happen. You know getting married with your dream bloke, having kids.
She looked at Jake. He nodded.
Jake: Well one thing at a time eh? When you get out of the hospital, I am going to take of you and protect you.-He started to play with her curls, pulling them then letting them go- And if anyone tries to hurt you, I promise, I won't let them.
Chrissie: -She smiled and said- When i'm with you I feel safe anyway. I feel like nobody can hurt me.
He squeezed Chrissie's hand.
Jake: Why don't I go and get Sam, Zoe and Little Mo to come now? You look like you need a rest.
Chrissie: Yeah alright. Can you pack me some stuff please?
Jake: Sure. Like what?
Chrissie: You know toiletries, pyjamas, stuff like that.
Jake: Right. Ok i'll see you in couple of hours.-He started to get up-
Chrissie: Oi! Don't I get a kiss goodbye?
He kissed her passionately, then left...

Skits
25-04-2005, 17:46
brill as ever Amber. i've just caught up. please post more soon.

Layne
25-04-2005, 18:46
This is great!!! More soon!!!

I guess the whole Den impregnating zoe stiryline ain't happened then?
More soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
25-04-2005, 19:09
Brill again babe. JAke and Chrissie are so sweet together. More please
xxx

di marco
25-04-2005, 22:09
FAB! :D loving chrissie and jake! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

Rach33
26-04-2005, 14:14
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW bless this is brilliant please post more loving JC loads

AleX liddell
26-04-2005, 17:43
Really good!!! keep it up im lovin' it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AleX liddell
26-04-2005, 17:44
:cheer: :searchme: :angry: :rotfl: :bow:

Amber
26-04-2005, 22:42
Hello everyone :o
I'm not going to be posting the next few parts for a bit as I haven't written them yet. As soon as I have written the next 2 bits, I will post them I promise ;).

Until then,
Sorry.
Amber
~x~

Amber
27-04-2005, 22:01
Here is the new name if you hadn't already noticed I had changed it on the first post -

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/Queen_Of_Walford/60117b26.jpg

And also..
Coming up in the next couple of parts (when I post them)...
Chrissie has an offer for Jake & Sam ;)
Chrissie finds something about Zoe :searchme:
Chrissie returns to the square :clap:

Amber
02-05-2005, 00:30
I will post the next part tomorrow because it still hasn't finished :eek: !

Amber
02-05-2005, 22:19
Thankyou for your patience everyone :bow:. it's here look :readtheru
Here's the next part...
Enjoy :wub:
OMG I missed my 100th post! Oh well :lol:

PART 6
Jake had arrived in the square again and was looking for Zoe. He walked through the market. He spotted her serving a customer on her stall. He waved to her.
Jake: Hi.
Zoe: Alright?
Jake: Yeah. Chrissie wanted to see you. Do you want to come back with me?
Zoe: Oh I can't today i'm going out with Mickey. I can get Nan to look after the stall tomorrow.
Jake: Ok. Guess what?
Zoe: What?
Jake: She said yes.
He smiled. She squealed excitedly.
Zoe: Oh my god! I'm so happy for you.
She hugged him.
Jake: She still doesn't know about this though. -He pointed to her stomach-
Zoe looked away. Jake paused for a moment...
Jake: Can you ask Mo if she wants to come and see Chrissie with you?
Zoe: -mumbling- Yeah. Fine.
Jake: I'll see ya later then
Zoe: Yeah ok. Bye.

Jake headed for the Vic. He unlocked the back door and went upstairs. He started to collect Chrissie's things for the hospital, then noticed a photo on the bedside table. It was of Den and Chrissie in Spain. He picked it up. I'm gonna help her forget him, Jake thought to himself as he wripped the photo in half, separating Den from Chrissie. He put the two pieces in his pocket, then packed her things into one of her bags, and left to look for Sam.

She was walking across the square when he saw her. He ran over to her.
Jake: Alright.
Sam: Hi.
Jake: Chrissie wants to see you to say sorry.
Sam felt puzzled. What did she want to say sorry for?
Sam: Why?
Jake: About Den and the Vic.
Sam: Oh..
Jake: Well do you want to come to the hospital tomorrow?
Sam: Yeah of course.
Jake: I can come and pick you up in the morning if you want
Sam: Ok. What time?
Jake: 10?
Sam: Sure.
Jake: Bye.
She waved and carried on walking. Jake made his way back to the hospital..

To be continued :D

Please Reply....

di marco
03-05-2005, 07:14
great! :D i love jake, hes so sweet! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

Tamzi
03-05-2005, 14:23
Fab once again. Cant wait for the next bit. Jake is very sweet.
xxx

Rach33
03-05-2005, 14:44
Jake is soooooo sweet post more soon can't wait to read more

Layne
03-05-2005, 17:46
This is brill, jake is cute!!!
what doesn't chrissie no????????????????
Post more asap
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Amber
03-05-2005, 17:54
what doesn't chrissie no????????????????
Something between Zoe & Jake.. :banned:
It could be and it might not be if you know what I mean. Well you probably don't but oh well :angel: !

I'm typing the next part up on word. It might be done in an hour :thumbsup:

EastendersRox
03-05-2005, 18:32
Write more, QUICK!

EastendersRox
03-05-2005, 18:51
I reckon Zoe's carrying Jake's baby or something.

di marco
03-05-2005, 21:57

thats what i was thinking but im not sure, cant wait to find out!

EastendersRox
04-05-2005, 16:56

Or if it's not, it's Den's.

EastendersRox
04-05-2005, 16:58
Still, has to one of them.

Angeldelight
04-05-2005, 20:52
wow this is brill absolutely fab

nah Jake loves Chrissie i think it's guna be den's baby zoe's carrying!!!!!!!

Amber
04-05-2005, 21:33
Hello!
I am writing 2 or 3 scripts at the mo' including this one.
I am writing my own epi of Doctor Who which my and my mates are going to act out and film on a video camera. And I still haven't finished typing up the next part but hopefully it'll be on here by tonight! Fingers crossed :D
I might be starting a new script aswell (that's why I said 2 or 3) so I might post it on here :angel:

Sorry,
Amber
~x~
:heart:

EastendersRox
05-05-2005, 16:55
Hello!
I am writing 2 or 3 scripts at the mo' including this one.
I am writing my own epi of Doctor Who which my and my mates are going to act out and film on a video camera. And I still haven't finished typing up the next part but hopefully it'll be on here by tonight! Fingers crossed :D
I might be starting a new script aswell (that's why I said 2 or 3) so I might post it on here :angel:

Sorry,
Amber
~x~
:heart:

Plz post the next few bits soon!

Amber
06-05-2005, 20:55
Be prepared for the part after this because it's not going to look pretty :crying:.
Anyways, here's the next part,
Enjoy :wub:

PART 7
Jake had just arrived at Darent Valley Hospital and it was about 7:00. He went up to Chrissie's room. She was sitting up looking at her ring. She smiled as he walked in.
Jake: Hello.-He kissed her lovingly- They're coming tomorrow.
Chrissie: Thanks.
She squeezed his hand gently, but then she noticed the two torn pieces in Jake's pocket. She reached over and pulled them out. She gasped when she saw Den's face. All of a sudden, she felt really sick and hollow inside. Jake shook his head wishing he would've taken them out. A tear slid down Chrissie's face.
Jake: Are you alright?
Chrissie: What if he finds out we're engaged? He'll kill you for sure then.
Jake: I don't care what he does to me, as long as he doesn't lay a finger on you, i'll be happy.
She tried to smile through her tears.
Chrissie: I'm just so scared of losing you, that's all.
Jake: And that's how you're gonna get hurt. I mean look, you managed to get both your legs broken and you got a small head injury to top that, in what? Less than a day. Just forget about him. He can't hurt you anymore.
Chrissie: I guess so.
Jake smiled and kissed her forehead. She fell asleep soon after that, and woke up to find Zoe, Little Mo, Sam and of course Jake.
She smiled.
Zoe: How are you?
Chrissie yawned and rubbed her eyes. She noticed Zoe's huge pregnant belly. She assumed it was Den's baby. Her eyes widened. Jake followed her gaze. He decided to change the subject.
Jake: Well..Aren't you going to say hello then?
Chrissie: Hello.-She looked at Sam- I am so sorry about Den and the Vic.
Sam: It's alright. It wasn't your fault.
Chrissie: It's not alright.-She glanced at Jake who was sitting beside her- Sam, Jake, until I get back you can look after the Vic.-Sam grinned. Jake kissed Chrissie softly- We can talk about a partnership when I get out of here.
Sam: Thanks Chrissie.
L.Mo: So I believe congratulations are in order!
Chrissie looked at her, slightly confused.
L.Mo: Your engagement!
Chrissie: Oh!
She smiled at Jake. He kissed her again.
Zoe: I can't believe that you to are getting married. It's so romantic.
She started to daydream.
Sam: Well it's the first i've heard of it but congratulations!
All three of them grinned.
Zoe: So, let's see it
Zoe: The ring.
She stetched her arm out, letting all of them see her beautiful ring.
L.Mo: Oh it's lovely.
Zoe: Yeah it's gorgeous!
Sam: It's beautiful.
Jake: Now I know Chrissie loves being payed compliments, but don't you think she'd rather be called by her own name than an "it"?
They all laughed.

Later on Sam, Zoe and Little Mo left with Jake and he had returned back to the hospital.
Chrissie: Hi babe.
She smiled dreamily.
Jake: Hello.
He sat down.
Jake: There's something I need to tell you Chrissie...

To be continued...

Tamzi
06-05-2005, 21:42
come on the bit where it wont be pretty, I need to read it. come on.
xxx
P.s I'm waiting

Rain_
06-05-2005, 22:06
Get back here RIGHT NOW!!!!! (i'm banking on the fact that i'm older than you and you've been told to do as your elders say)
POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber
06-05-2005, 22:18
come on the bit where it wont be pretty, I need to read it. come on.
xxx
P.s I'm waiting
I'm writing it now. But to all JC fans be prepared for this next part :crying::crying::crying:.

Amber
06-05-2005, 22:19
i'm banking on the fact that i'm older than you and you've been told to do as your elders say
:lol:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
06-05-2005, 22:32
She needs time to write more lovely stories for us.. be patient.. trying to use wise words and do it to myself but I can't either!! How do you make pictures liek that in you sig. Amber?

Layne
06-05-2005, 22:50
i NEED more so hurry up and post
Its fab by the way!

Amber
06-05-2005, 23:11
How do you make pictures liek that in you sig. Amber?
I didn't make this my mate on another board did. I make them aswell but they're no good :wall:. Oh yeah back to the question, you use PSP (paint shop pro) and it's too complicated to explain :searchme:!

WARNING! The Next Part Is Not Going To Be Happy :crying: ! Just A Note Of WARNING!

Tamzi
06-05-2005, 23:12
when r u gonna post it? tomoro?

Amber
06-05-2005, 23:15
Tonight hopefully :D

Amber
06-05-2005, 23:22
Thanks for the replies :wub:
Right! Here is the next part. He goes..
Sorry it's so short!

PART 8
Chrissie: What is it Jake?
He swallowed.
Jake: Well it's about Zoe.
Chrissie: What about Zoe?
Jake: Now this is going to destroy you. And I am sorry for that because you know i'd never do anything to hurt you..-She stopped him-
Chrissie: Jake, spit it out.
Jake: Well the baby might not be Den's.
Jake: It might not be Den's it might be..-he had to say it, he thought-..it might be mine.
Chrissie was speechless. One silent tear made it's way down her cheek.
Jake: I am really sorry. I love you so much that I know you won't forgive me so I have to let you go.
Chrissie: Why? How? When?
Jake: Well it was about a week after the accident. I almost lost you. Zoe and me, we were both depressed. She was still upset about Dennis. I thought you were going to..die. So we got talking. I eventually got drunk and then I dunno what happened. I woke up in Zoe's bed. We promised each other we'd forget about it.
Chrissie: So you try and bribe me by marrying me.
Jake: No. I understand that you don't want to see me so i'll just go.-He started to get up-I'm sorry.
He walked over to the door and opened it.
Chrissie: Jake.
He turned around hoping she was going to forgive him. Tears were sliding down her cheeks.
Chrissie: I don't want to marry you.
She pulled the ring off and thrust her hand out. He walked over and let it fall into his palm. He left her in tears of hurt and sorrow.

To Be Continued...

Tamzi
06-05-2005, 23:26
I see what u mean about it being sad. Poor Chrissie (pray jake never does anything like that on TV, that would be terrible). Fab though babe. xxx

Layne
06-05-2005, 23:44
:crying: :crying: *sobs* that is so sad, no i want them to be together! Jake and Chrissie forever, why does zoe have to ruin it!
LOVING the script By the way, keep it coming
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

EastendersRox
07-05-2005, 08:20
That is just SO sad!!!!!!!!!!!! Let that NEVER happen on TV. Hope they make up.

Rain_
07-05-2005, 10:21
o0o0o0o0o girl make them get back together !!!!

Rach33
07-05-2005, 11:49
Bloody Zoe Slater spilts up Sharon and Dennis and now Jake and Chrissie go and die this is fab babes but soooooo sad Poor Chrissie

Angeldelight
07-05-2005, 17:26
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You get back here right now and tell me you've made a mistake and posted this by accident!!!!!! :crying: :crying:

:searchme: :angry: :nono: :thumbsdow :crying:

08-05-2005, 00:04
Amber why!! Make them have a blood test and make sure its not his. Please!!!!!!!!!! Stupid Zoe!!

EastendersRox
08-05-2005, 08:14
Zoe splits up everyone in the Watts family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

di marco
08-05-2005, 09:51
brill! :D just caught up. why does zoe have to ruin everything. hope jake and chrissie get back together, they have to! :) hope theres mores soon, cant wait

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 14:13
Noooooooooooo it can't be true, please tell me it's not true, she can't split them up too

Amber
08-05-2005, 14:24
Noooooooooooo it can't be true, please tell me it's not true, she can't split them up too
It's..:crying: TRUE!

Here's a couple of clues as to what's going to happen soon..
Chrissie returns (I know I said this before but oh well!)
Jake misses Chrissie :crying:
Chrissie misses Jake :crying:

More soon :wub:

Amber
08-05-2005, 16:20
Here's the next part.
Enjoy..

PART 9
Chrissie couldn't believe what just happened. She felt like she'd just been torn in half. All she could do was cry her heart out. She went over what had happened over and over, for days until Sam came back to talk to her.
Sam: I heard what happened. I'm sorry.
Chrissie: It's not your fault.
Sam: Are you ok?
Chrissie: I just don't know anymore.
She started to cry.
Sam: Oh come here.
She hugged her.
Chrissie: I miss Jake so much but I can't trust him after this can I?
Sam: Maybe you're right but you should give him another chance.
Chrissie: I can't.
Sam: How are you getting back to the square?
Chrissie: I don't know.
Sam: How about I take you home?
Chrissie: Thanks Sam.
She braved a smile.
Sam: So when are you allowed to leave?
Chrissie: Tomorrow.
Sam: So i'll pick you up at about...Eleven?
Chrissie: Yeah ok. I don't know how I am ever going to face Jake. I mean i'll probably just end up forgiving him if I do. But I know I can't hide from him forever. I don't want to either. I just wish I could turn back time. Then I could be with Jake.
Sam: Well the only way you can be with him is by forgiving him.
Chrissie: I can't forgive him.

The time went quickly and Chrissie had her leg taken out of the cast and was allowed to go on crutches. Sam came back the next day and drove her back to Albert Square. They we're sitting in her car in front of the Vic.
Sam: Are you nervous?
Chrissie nodded.
Sam: -Laughing- Well don't be! You know everyone here. There's no need to be afraid.
Chrissie: You're right.
Sam helped her to get out of the car, then she hobbled over to the Vic. She pushed open it's doors. Everyone cheered when they saw her. She went upstairs after greeting everyone. She sat down carefully. She couldn't stop thinking about Jake. She knew it wasn't right but she couldn't help it. She loved him.

To Be Continued...

Please reply..

AleX liddell
08-05-2005, 16:27
Brill!!! keep goin!

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 16:29
FORGIVE HIM CHRISSIE FORGIVE HIM

it's not his baby please don't let it be his baby, how far gone is she anyway?

it's DEN'S it has to be DEN'S, it's DEN'S it has to be DEN'S :sobbing on the keyboard: i can't take it, it has ti be Den's

Rach33
08-05-2005, 16:32
Yeah don't take baby fakers word for it she's a muppet

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 16:39
a muppet, but if the courts think she's a muppet too she might get off and Chrissie will go to prison because she IS NOT A MUPPET!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

di marco
08-05-2005, 16:55
brill! :D chrissie and jake have to get back together, they just have to! :) more soon please, cant wait

Amber
08-05-2005, 17:07
Thanks for the replies :cheer:
Here's the next part

PART 10
Jake was missing Chrissie so much but he knew it was wrong to fight for her. He had been miserable ever since that day when she said she didn't want to marry him. Why had he been so stupid? Why did he sleep with Zoe? Why? He hadn't been to the Vic at all. He didn't know what to do. Danny walked into the lounge where Jake was sitting.
Danny: Are you ok bruv?
Jake: -He glanced at the Vic through the window- Yeah never better.
Danny: Well you don't look it.
Jake: Oh leave it out Danny.
Danny: Jake, ever since Chrissie told you she didn't want to marry you, you've been so miserable and unhappy. Why don't you come to the Vic later for a drink?
Jake: Alright. I've got to do it sometime haven't I?
Danny: Yeah.
Danny went for a drink early and told Jake he'd meet him later.

A 2 and a half hours later...
Jake changed his mind. It wasn't fair on Chrissie. He decided he'd just go and drag home his drunken brother. He got ready and left for the Vic.

Meanwhile Chrissie was in the Vic and had just got back from the hospital to have the other cast taken off. She couldn't stop thinking about Jake. I've got to see him, she thought. She put on the necklace Jake had bought for her before the accident. She walked downstairs.
Chrissie: I'm going out. Can you look after the bar on your own?
L.Mo: Of course I can.
Chrissie left the Vic and headed for 41 Albert Square. The Moon's. She bumped into someone.
Chrissie: Sorry..-She looked at the person she'd bumped into-..Jake.
Jake: Chrissie.

To Be Continued..

Please Reply...

Rach33
08-05-2005, 17:13
COme back right now pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee I WANT TO KNOW severe withdrawal symptoms AMber pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 17:22
Noooooooooooooo you can't leave it like that, i mean it if you don't get back here right now i'm afriad i won't be responsible for the consquences.........

get back here NOW, please please please, please don't make me beg, i have to know what happens

di marco
08-05-2005, 17:34
fab! :D hope it goes ok for chrissie and jake, they have to get back together! :) hope the next parts very soon, cant wait

Layne
08-05-2005, 18:48
This is great Chrissie please forgive him ,JCLC 4eva!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

08-05-2005, 19:06
There's some banners posted here sometimes made or sent my Amber. Can I take some :p Or can someone make some for me and post it here. Saying : Chrissie and Jake Forever. Then somewhere it says JC Forever. With any pictures. I like a plain background please. Can anyone do this for me??

Tamzi
09-05-2005, 14:20
I will murder you unless you post some more of this right right now(or when your back online!) Come on come on
xxx

EastendersRox
09-05-2005, 16:59
More, Quick!

Amber
09-05-2005, 18:18
This is for you guys!
Luv you all :wub:
Enjoy :love:

PART 11
Chrissie: I've been so stupid. I love you.
Tears formed in her eyes and she edged closer to Jake.
Jake: I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you.
Chrissie: You know I felt so bad when you left that day. But I don't care about that anymore.
She wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed. It was something Chrissie had never felt before. It was a kiss full of passion and energy. It was as if the world had stopped. It was the best kiss she had ever had. But best of all, it was with Jake. She pulled away smiling. Then she realised everyone was watching. She giggled. She grabbed his hand.
Chrissie: Come on!
They ran through the Vic laughing. They got to the top of the stairs. He smiled and then kissed her. He carried on kissing her until they got to the bedroom. He opened the door. She ran her fingers through his hair.
They broke away from the kiss. She sat down looking at him.
Jake: Well I didn't think that would happen.
Chrissie smiled. She pulled him closer and kissed him passionately.
Chrissie: I love you more than anything in the world.
She got up.
Jake: Are you sure you don't love shoes more than me?
Chrissie: Ok shoes come first..-She raised an eyebrow-.. But, that could change.
He smiled. He knew her game. She kissed him passionately. He pulled her closer. They fell onto the bed. He pulled the zip of her dress down. She kicked off her high heels. She undid the buttons of his shirt..

The next day...
Jake woke up in Chrissie's room. Chrissie wasn't in bed anymore. He frowned as he noticed all of his clothes were gone. Chrissie walked into the room with a smile spread across her face. She was wearing Jake's shirt. She was carrying a tray. It had breakfast on it. She walked over to the bed and placed the tray on it.
Jake: So I know where my shirt is, but where are my other clothes?
She giggled.
Chrissie: Down in the bar! And i've already opened up.
Jake: Then how am I meant to get them?
Chrissie: You'll have to figure that out for yourself!
She walked out laughing.
Jake: Oi! Chrissie this isn't funny!
Chrissie had a shower then went back into the bedroom. Jake was lying in the bed.
Jake: So you've finally come out.
Chrissie: Yes. I can see you haven't gone down to get your clothes yet.
She smiled. She walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. She gasped.
Jake: I got my own back on you!
He laughed.
Chrissie: Where are my clothes?
Jake: I'll tell you if you get my clothes when you're dressed.
Chrissie: Ok then. Where are they?
He got out of bed and got all of Chrissie's clothes out from under the bed.
Chrissie: Thankyou.
She kissed him softly. She dropped her towel and started to get ready. Jake tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around.
Jake: What do you think? The black -he held one of Chrissie's black dresses up- or the red -he held one of Chrissie's red dresses up-.
Chrissie laughed.
Chrissie: Neither.
She left and went downstairs. She returned with Jake's clothes. She placed them on the bed.
Chrissie: There you go.
She kissed him lovingly.
Jake got dressed and then went down to the bar with Chrissie.
Chrissie: Jake.
Jake: Yeah?
Chrissie: When i'm not with you, I miss you. So maybe we could be together all of the time so then I wouldn't have to miss you.
Jake: What do you mean?
Chrissie: Move in with me.
Jake: Yeah. Alright.
She smiled. He lifted her up and kissed her passionately. He carried her in his arms to Jim.
Jake: Yes Jim what can I get you?
Jim: Are you sure you can do pull pints and carry Chrissie aswell?
Jake: Yep.
Jim: I'll have a pint of lager then.
Jake gave Jim his drink.
Chrissie: Am I allowed down?
Jake: Yeah my arms are starting to ache!
Chrissie: Oi i'm not that heavy!
He lowered her to the ground and kissed her softly.

To be continued...

Please reply :cheer:

PS Luv you :wub:

Angeldelight
09-05-2005, 18:27
oi oi!! what do you think you are doing!! where do you think you're going?

you are NOT allowed off this board untill i know what happens next!!! :eek:

get back here right now :readtheru

plus this is my 500th post so don't make me hurt you!!! :angry:

EastendersRox
09-05-2005, 18:31
This is GREAT! They're back together!

Tamzi
09-05-2005, 20:22
Yeah they are back together. They are so sweet. Can see Jake in a dress! More more more
xxx

di marco
09-05-2005, 20:46
great! :D jake and chrissie are back together yay! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

09-05-2005, 22:21
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sorry had the urge... please come back and post us more :D

Layne
09-05-2005, 22:22
This is FAB! Love JC loving if only EE were like this!!!
I think the Black would suit Jake!
More soon
luv ya
Layne
x x x

EastendersRox
10-05-2005, 17:01
Yeah, if only EE can bring in some JC lovin'.

Amber
10-05-2005, 22:31
Here's the next part..

PART 12
Jake moved in with Chrissie and the months passed. It was the middle of June and they were now as close as ever. Jake woke up to Chrissie being sick in the bathroom.
Jake: Nice.
He got up and knocked on the bathroom door.
Jake: Chrissie are you ok?
Chrissie: Yeah fine.
Jake: Look i'm going to phone the doctor.
Chrissie: No i'm fine it's just a bug.
Jake: Chrissie i'm worried about you. You've been like this for 3 days now.
She opened the door.
Chrissie: I'm fine.
Jake: I'm phoning the doctor and then i'll make some breakfast. Ok?
Chrissie: Alright then.-She slumped off into the bedroom-
Jake walked into the kitchen and dialled a number on the phone.
Jake: Hi. I'd like to make an appointment....Ermm -He looked at his watch- 12:30...Chrissie Watts....Ok bye.
He put the phone down and made breakfast..

Later on...
Jake was waiting for Chrissie to be ready. He sat on the bed and watched her getting dressed. Slipped into a summery dress and put some strappy shoes. She turned round to face Jake.
Chrissie: Do we have to go to see the doctor?
Jake: Yes.
She sighed. She knew she wasn't going to get out of this.
Jake: What's so bad about them anyway?
Chrissie: Nothing. I just think it's a waste of time that's all.
Jake: It isn't though. It'll be ok.
Chrissie: Alright then, but you owe me.
Jake: What do I owe you though?
She whispered in his ear.
Jake: That can easily be arranged.
She smiled. He kissed her softly and they left for Walford Medical Practice.

In Dr.Leroy's office...
Dr.Leroy walked back into the room.
Jake: So..?
Dr: We've done some tests and we now can confirm that Mrs Watts, you're pregnant. Congratulations.
Chrissie burst into tears of happiness whilst Jake just sat gaping and staring into space.
Chrissie: Oh my god. I can't believe this...Jake say something at least.
He swallowed taking it all in.
Jake: I'm so happy.
He realised something and he started to smile.
Jake: I'm gonna be a Dad.
She giggled excitedly.
Chrissie: Thanks Doctor.
He nodded. Chrissie and Jake left hand in hand and made their way back to the square.
Chrissie: So are you excited?
Jake: Excited? I'm over the moon.
He kissed her passionately. She smiled. He was going to be a great Dad.
Jake: So what should we call it?
Chrissie: I like Adam for a boy.
Jake: Adam Watts...Adam Watts..Sounds good to me.
Chrissie: I want it to be Adam Moon.
She squeezed his hand.
Jake: Thankyou.
He smiled.
Jake: So what if it's a girl?
Chrissie: Hmmmm..What about Haylie?
Jake: Yeah, I like Haylie.
They walked home smiling...

To be continued...

Please Reply :wub:

di marco
11-05-2005, 08:58
great! :D a jake and chrissie baby, how sweet! :) more soon please, cant wait

Rach33
11-05-2005, 13:13
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JC forever she forgave him NOW get rid of baby faker please she CANNOT have JAke's baby

This is brill

Tamzi
11-05-2005, 14:56
As JBL says get rid of Zoe, she can't have Jake's baby. Ah a littile adam or Haylie Moon. More more more.
xxx

Layne
11-05-2005, 17:42
That is so cute!!! More soon please!!!

Angeldelight
11-05-2005, 19:45
ahhhhhhhhhhh this as sooooooo good!!! ahhhh they're having a baby!!!! yey yey yey

now if you could make my world complete could you PLEASE get rid of Zoe as she is NOT i repeat NOt going to have his baby and slipt Jake and Chrissie up!!!

EastendersRox
12-05-2005, 16:57
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber
14-05-2005, 11:27
Sorry it took a long time :thumbsdow
And also sorry it's a bit long, I got a little carried away :angel:
Luv you :wub:

PART 13
Chrissie and Jake walked into the Vic to find her usual crowd chatting amongst themselves. Chrissie got behind the bar and Jake followed.
Chrissie: Right can I have everyone's attention please.
Everyone quietened down and looked at her.
Chrissie: Drinks are on the house.
Everyone cheered.
Dot: What's the special occasion?
Jake: Me and Chrissie...
Chrissie: We're going to have a baby!
The whole pub erupted with cheers of 'Congratulations!' and 'Oh that's great!'
Chrissie kissed Jake lovingly. She was so happy that she was with Jake. Nothing was going to mess this up. She noticed that Sam wasn't there. Neither was Alfie, Nana or Danny.
Chrissie: I want to go and tell Alfie, Nana and Danny. And Sam.
Jake: Yeah me too.
He took her hand and kissed it. She smiled. They walked back out of the Vic and went to the Moons' household. Jake got his key out and opened the door.
Jake: Hello?
They stepped inside and Alfie poked his head around the living room door.
Alfie: We're all in here. How are you Chrissie?
Chrissie: You could say i'm alright.
She winked at Jake. They followed Alfie in and found Nana and Danny sitting on the sofa watching a film.
Nana: Hello love.
She got up and hugged Chrissie.
Jake: We've got some news.
He smiled.
Jake: Chrissie's pregnant.
Nana's face lit up and Danny laughed.
Alfie: Congratulations!
He kissed Chrissie on the cheek.
Nana: Oh this is wonderful! Sit down i'll make a cup of tea.
Danny: -Laughing still- Jake? A Dad?!?
Nana tapped him gently.
Nana: Ooh you are cheeky!
She disappeared into the hall. They sat down on the sofa next to Danny.
Alfie: So what are you going to call it? -coughs- Alfie!
Chrissie: -Laughing- Well it'll be Adam if it's a boy, Haylie if it's a girl.
Jake: I can't wait.
Chrissie: Neither can I.
She kissed him passionately.
Danny: Get a room.
He picked up a cushion and threw it at Jake. She pulled away from the kiss.
Chrissie: Oi!
She grabbed the cushion which was now on the floor, and threw it back at Danny.
Chrissie: Now where were we.
She kissed him again. Nana walked back into the room with a tray of tea and biscuits.
Nana: Awww. Young love's so sweet.
Chrissie and Jake broke apart, sharing a smile.
Nana chatted all afternoon to Jake and Chrissie about the baby, but then Chrissie remembered she wanted to tell Sam too, so they left.
Jake: I'll leave two you alone.
Chrissie: You sure?
Jake: Yeah, besides I want to sort out a suprise.
Chrissie smiled then kissed him softly.
Chrissie: I'll see you later then.
Jake went back to the Vic and Chrissie went to Sam's flat and knocked on the door.
Sam opened it.
Sam: Hello Chrissie.
Chrissie: Sam can I come in? I've got something to tell you.
Sam: Yeah of course.
She walked in and followed Sam into her lounge.
Chrissie: I'm pregnant.
Sam: Oh that's great Chrissie.
She smiled and hugged her.
Sam: Do you want a cuppa?
Chrissie: Yes, ok then.
Sam talked to Chrissie for about an hour, then Chrissie decided to leave.
Sam: Ok, thanks for telling me.
She waved.
Chrissie: Bye.
Chrissie walked back into the Vic and climbed the stairs.
Chrissie: Jake, i'm back.
He walked out of the kitchen.
Jake: In here, come on.
She followed him in. There were two plates of lasagne on the table. Then she noticed the packets on the counter. 'Microwaveable Lasagne'. Jake followed her gaze.
Jake: Alright, I never said I was a good cook.
She giggled. They ate their dinner and then Jake cleared the table. They were now in the living room and Chrissie started to get up.
Chrissie: You coming to bed?
Jake smiled then nodded.
She opened the door. She gasped and looked at Jake. There were red rose petals all over the bed and there were candles lit all around the room. She took his hand and led him into the room. She kissed him passionately. He kissed her neck, moving down slowly along her arm to her hand. She pulled him up and kissed him again running her fingers through his hair. They fell onto the bed, scattering the petals everywhere..

To Be Continued...

Please reply :wub:

di marco
14-05-2005, 13:06
great! :D loving jake and chrissie! jakes so sweet! :) more soon please, cant wait

And also sorry it's a bit long, I got a little carried away :angel:

dont apologise, the more of your fab script the better!

EastendersRox
14-05-2005, 14:37
So sweet!

Rach33
14-05-2005, 16:04
This is brill and soooooooo sweet post more soon

Angeldelight
14-05-2005, 19:54
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's so sweet i'm glad they're having a baby, they make such a good couple!!!! yey yey yey yey yey yey yey

EastendersRox
15-05-2005, 08:17
I'm lovin' this script!

Tamzi
15-05-2005, 09:15
Jake is so sweet. And it is good this script is long, cause it is fab. More more more
xxx

Layne
15-05-2005, 09:32
Danny: -Laughing still- Jake? A Dad?!?
Nana tapped him gently.
Nana: Ooh you are cheeky!

That is brill, made me Laugh, nana moon is just like that!
This is fab!
post more soon
Luving the JC luving! :wub:
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

15-05-2005, 11:12
Best script!! You should post this to EE and get some ideas into thier head!!

EastendersRox
15-05-2005, 12:38
They are mean people, don't want to give the audience what they want.

AleX liddell
15-05-2005, 12:47
Yeh really good!!! keep it up!!!

EastendersRox
15-05-2005, 12:49
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon and Dennis marry and Chrissie becomes friends with PHIL!!!!!!!!!!

Tamzi
15-05-2005, 14:52
what's this got to do with the story???? I've said this millions of times but it's fab amber
xxx

Amber
15-05-2005, 18:31
Now 2 main things happen in this part. I won't tell you what though :cheer:!
Enjoy :bow:

PART 14
Jake and Chrissie lay in bed facing each other. She kissed him once more. He smiled.
Chrissie: I love you.
Jake: I love you too.
She closed her eyes and let his words be repeated in her head once more.
Jake: Marry me.
She opened her eyes as soon as he said this and sat up.
Jake: Marry me.
She smiled. She'd longed for him to say those words.
Jake: Well?
She was speechless. He waited for a while then sat on the side of the bed.
Jake: I guess that's a no. It was too soon wasn't it? That was so wrong, forget what I said.
He started to get up. He felt her warm hand on his bare shoulder. She pulled him to face her and kissed him passionately. She pulled away.
Chrissie: Now tell me that's a no.
He laughed and got back into bed. She pulled him closer and kissed him again. She was the luckiest woman in the world.
Chrissie: This has been one of the best days of my life. I mean first I found out I was pregnant and just now you asked me to marry you.
Jake: Again.
Chrissie: Yeah well that doesn't matter.
She rested her head on Jake's chest. He felt her warm breath on his skin.
Jake: I promise I won't mess it up this time. I really do promise.
She smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile..
A black cab pulled up outside the Vic. A woman and a man got out. They stared at the pub that stood infront of them
Mystery Woman: This is where the journey begins.
She smiled nervously. The man took her hand.
Mystery Man: Yes it is.
They walked round the back. She knocked on the door.
Upstairs Chrissie began to stir. She groaned and got out of bed.
Jake: Just leave it. I'm sure it's not important.
She ignored Jake and put her dressing gown on. She went downstairs.
Chrissie: Who could want something at this time of the night?
She opened the door. She rubbed her eyes. Was she seeing things?
Jake: Who is it?
Chrissie: Sharon? Dennis? What are you doing here.
Sharon: Never mind that. Who's upstairs and where's my Dad?
Chrissie: Jake's upstairs. And your Dad's in prison.
Dennis: Jake? What's he got to do with you?
Chrissie: We're engaged.
Sharon: What? He's in prison? Why?
Chrissie: Armed robbery. Well I was in hospital at the time so I don't know what happened exactly.
Dennis: Why were you in hospital?
Chrissie: Long story. -She yawned- Do you want to stay the night? I'll explain everything in the morning.
Sharon: Yeah alright.
She smiled and walked in with Dennis.
Chrissie: Anyway, why do you want Den?
Sharon: Well, Dennis came all the way to America and found me and then he told me about Zoe and the baby being just a lie. Plus Zoe sleeping with my father. -She shuddered- So then I came to find him. If I had found him, he'd wouldn't have seen the morning. Changing the subject, how have you been?
Chrissie: Fine, well, apart from Den putting me in hospital. Oh yeah I have something to tell you, Jake and I are having a baby.
Dennis: Congratulations.
He hugged her and they headed upstairs to bed..

To Be Continued...

Please reply..

Layne
15-05-2005, 18:52
Mystery people ohhhhh, awww, you've got al the wicked poeple in your script now!
This is great stuff, post more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
15-05-2005, 19:39
fab! :D this is getting better and better, first jake and chrissie now sharon and dennis as well! :) post more soon please, cant wait

Rach33
15-05-2005, 21:32
This is brill awwwww there getting married and having a bebe how sweet awwwww this is fab babes

Angeldelight
15-05-2005, 21:49
this is so fantastic, they're having bebe and getting married and Sharon and Dennis are back!!!!

yey yey yey my world is almost complete all you need to do now is get rid of the whiny baby-faking manipulative selfish self-obessed Zoe BLOODY Slater

di marco
15-05-2005, 21:54
yey yey yey my world is almost complete all you need to do now is get rid of the whiny baby-faking manipulative selfish self-obessed Zoe BLOODY Slater

im not sure why but i get the feeling that you may slightly dislike zoe lol!

Angeldelight
15-05-2005, 21:58
really? where'd you get that idea??? hehe i hate her lying baby-faking guts

but no one can keep secrets in Walford, everything has a way of coming out and it's just a matter time for Zoe

EastendersRox
16-05-2005, 16:58
This script it great!

melonb
16-05-2005, 18:56
this is amazing :thumbsup:
yay chrissie n jake are happy :) and dennis and sharon are bak :love:
everything is how its supposed to be!!

AleX liddell
16-05-2005, 20:12
yeh i agree!!!

Tamzi
16-05-2005, 21:14
Fab babe. Yeah sharon and dennis are back and chrissie and jake are getting married. what could be better. more more more
xxx

EastendersRox
17-05-2005, 17:00
Yeah, MORE!!!!!!!!!!

WattsRulee
17-05-2005, 21:59
more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy
17-05-2005, 22:00
Loving it, post more soon please!!

EastendersRox
18-05-2005, 18:40
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angeldelight
18-05-2005, 18:42
More more more..... Amber please if you don't post more..... i don't.... i don't know what i'm guna do

EastendersRox
18-05-2005, 19:00
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WattsRulee
18-05-2005, 20:38
I Luv This!!

EastendersRox
19-05-2005, 16:56
You're probably sick of hearing this, but I'm impatient and want MORE!!!!!!!!!

23-05-2005, 22:29
More please :D

EastendersRox
24-05-2005, 16:59
Come on, Amber!

Tamzi
24-05-2005, 21:19
Come on amber, its been nearly 10 days! please post more.
xxx

Amber
24-05-2005, 21:40
Come on amber, its been nearly 10 days! please post more.
xxx
SORRY! I've been finding every scrap of time and still haven't managed to finish it!

A NOTE TO ALL!
You won't like the last line of the script at all!
Well it's not really a line it's a word -
No.
You'll understand when I post it!
:lol:!!!!!

Layne
25-05-2005, 08:42
SORRY! I've been finding every scrap of time and still haven't managed to finish it!

A NOTE TO ALL!
You won't like the last line of the script at all!
Well it's not really a line it's a word -
No.
You'll understand when I post it!
:lol:!!!!!

Ok, can you post it now then please!!!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

EastendersRox
25-05-2005, 17:01
Quick, Amber!

Angeldelight
25-05-2005, 17:36
you can't just tell us that and then not post anything... why are you doing this to us... :sobbign on the keyboard: i need to know... i have to know... pleeaaseeeeee... :'(

EastendersRox
25-05-2005, 17:57
Plz, more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26-05-2005, 17:57
Waiting... :p

EastendersRox
27-05-2005, 16:50
Waiting... :p

VERY IMPATIENTLY. :angry:

Rain_
28-05-2005, 20:10
i'm probably going to get flamed for bumping this topic and getting everyones hopes up but GIRL YOUR DRVING ME CRAZY.....POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EastendersRox
29-05-2005, 08:10
I'm am soooooo BORED waiting!

WattsRulee
29-05-2005, 22:38
Amber.... u said u havent finished it yet- could u post some of it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeease???? ud be such a MAHOUSIVE star!!

amy xx

EastendersRox
30-05-2005, 08:11
True, can you just post a bit of it, EVEN A SENTENCE WOULD DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angeldelight
30-05-2005, 14:49
please... please... please... i need to know... juat sentenace like EastendersRox says... please... please... please

Amber
30-05-2005, 19:22
I'm hopeless! Lol!

PART 15
Chrissie was in the kitchen when Dennis walked in.
Chrissie: Morning.
Her face was so pale. Dennis sat down on the chair opposite her.
Dennis: Are you alright?
Chrissie: Yeah fine, just fine.
He knew something was wrong but he didn't want to worry too much. Jake walked into the kitchen.
Jake: Morning. -He noticed Dennis sitting at the other chair- Alright?
Dennis: Yeah.
Jake nodded and then kissed Chrissie. He put some bread in the toaster and sat down.
Dennis: Well i'm going to go and get dressed.
He walked out of the room. Chrissie sat staring into space.
Jake: Chrissie you look like you've been up all night. Are you feeling ok?
Chrissie: I'm fine. God why does everyone have to keep worrying about me just because i'm pregnant?
She stormed out of the kitchen, bumping into Sharon on her way.
Sharon: And good morning to you too!
Jake buttered his toast and bit into it.
Sharon: I'm Sharon. I don't think we've met.
Jake: -He swallowed his toast- No, I don't think we have. I'm..
Sharon: ..Jake. Chrissie told me last night.
Jake: Oh right.
He finished his breakfast and went down to open up. The usual crowd came in, filling the room with noise. Jake left Sam, Little Mo and Tracey on their own in the bar and went out. Sharon and Dennis were in the living room upstairs with Chrissie.
Sharon: Well? What happened?
She sat up and watched Chrissie pacing round the room.
Chrissie: Well it all started when Zoe told me about..well, you know. And I hated him so much because he had been lying to me again. I stopped loving him after that. Me and Jake, we started seeing each other secretly and I wanted to be with him and not your father, so I made the mistake of telling him.
She sat down carefully.
Dennis: What do you mean?
Chrissie: Well Den threatened to kill Jake if he saw us together -a tear slid down her cheek- so then I wanted to protect Jake, and I was trying to get away from him and then I walked into the road and then I woke up in hospital. A car had crashed into me.
Sharon was speechless.Chrissie broke down into tears.
Chrissie: And do you know what the worst thing was? I woke up in a hospital with Jake sitting next to me and I was more worried about Den's threat than I was happy to see Jake by my side.
Dennis put his arm around her.
Sharon: I'm so sorry. I wish I never left this place.
Chrissie: Don't say that. You're lucky to get away from here.
Sharon: I guess so.
Chrissie looked at the clock. It had been half an hour since the conversation had started.
Chrissie: God I better get ready!

Later on...
Sharon and Dennis had been behind the bar in the pub all day and Zoe had just walked in. Her blood ran cold as she saw Sharon and Dennis kissing. Sharon, she was the one who had spoilt everything between her and Dennis. The thought ran wild in her mind. She ran out before she was seen. She walked into Jake.
Zoe: Sorry. -She ran before Jake could reply-
He walked in and went upstairs.
Jake: Chrissie?
She quickly wiped away the tears from her eyes and sat down on the sofa.
Chrissie: I'm in here.
He went over to Chrissie.
Chrissie: Look, Jake, i'm sorry that I shouted at you before. I should've told the truth.
Jake: What do you mean "the truth"?
Chrissie: Nothing.
She stood up and walked out of the room. He followed her out.
Jake: Chrissie, why are you lying to me?
Chrissie: I'm scared Jake.
Her eyes brimmed over with tears. He put his arm around her.
Jake: What are you scared of?
Chrissie: Sharon and Dennis coming back knocked me back to my senses. I mean it's scared me stiff. What if Den comes back? What will we do then?
Jake: Den isn't coming back, he's in prison. And if he does..well i'll kill him if he lays a finger on you.
He hugged her and kissed her on the top of the head.
Jake: It's going to be all right.
She smiled through her tears. She knew he was right.

To be continued..

Please reply...

Here's what's going to happen:
Sharon and Dennis move out of Walford. (Don't worry they aren't gone :) )
Someone returns :angry: :nono: :ninja:

This script is coming to an end and I think it'll be finished in 5 parts (about).

Angeldelight
30-05-2005, 19:33
WOW... wow... great... brill... i'm so glad you decieded to post more... yey... i was going outta my mind... please don't let Den break up Jake and Chrissie... they're so happy... yey... yey... but is Jake the father of Zoe's baby? please tell me no... no no no...

WattsRulee
30-05-2005, 19:34
wow thats sooooooo cool!!!!!! more asap pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezeeee :clap: :clap:

melonb
30-05-2005, 22:31
wow more soon pleasae if thats possible!! lol :clap: :thumbsup:

EastendersRox
31-05-2005, 09:58
Yay! You posted!
Plz don't let the script end!!!!

Could it be Den who returns???

di marco
31-05-2005, 10:03
fab! :D yay more of the script, id been waiting forever! :) more very soon please, cant wait

EastendersRox
31-05-2005, 10:13
More!!!

Tamzi
31-05-2005, 14:10
Fab babe. So good to see you posting this again. Who's coming back, den????? More its fab
xxx

EastendersRox
31-05-2005, 15:01
Fab, MORE!!!!!

Layne
31-05-2005, 21:53
This si great, what do you mean someone returns who is it????????????
More soon
Layne
x x x

EastendersRox
01-06-2005, 10:07
Plz don't let it be a Mitchell or Den!

AleX liddell
02-06-2005, 20:04
Wel done!!!! its soooo good!!1 keep it up!!! fabbo x

Rach33
04-06-2005, 02:01
woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I go away for a week and I miss it fab Amber as usual

EastendersRox
04-06-2005, 08:33
Plz, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Amber
04-06-2005, 20:20
Thanks for the replies again. You're so nice :)
JC Lovin' in this part :wub::wub::wub:!
Enjoy...

PART 16
Chrissie and Jake went downstairs to the bar. She felt so much better than before. She wasn't afraid of Den any more. She started to serve the customers with Jake. He smiled at her, slightly raising an eyebrow, as if to say, "You have no idea what I'm about to do, do you?". She frowned.
Jake: You'll know soon.
She shrugged. Jake whistled for everyone's attention. Everyone quietened down and listened.
Jake: Now most people know that me and Chrissie are going to have a baby. And now I want to show her just how much I love her.
Chrissie knew what he was going to do. He got down on one knee and pulled the same ring he'd proposed to her in the hospital with, out of his pocket.
Jake: Chrissie, will you marry me?
Everyone turned to Chrissie.
Chrissie: Well I did say yes last night so let me think..hmm..Yeah alright.
Jake placed the ring on her finger. She kissed him passionately . He responded in the same way. Everyone cheered. He lifted her into his arms.
Danny: -Shouting- I'm guessing it's going to be lights out at the Vic tonight.
Everyone laughed. Jake broke away from the kiss.
Jake: Shut up Danny!
Chrissie pulled him back into a kiss.
He carried her back up the stairs. He kicked the bedroom door open and placed her on the bed. They pulled away from the kiss.
Chrissie: I think Danny's right you know.
He laughed.
Jake: For once.
She pulled him down by his tie and into a kiss. He ran his fingers through her hair. She kissed his neck softly. She stopped and looked up into his blue eyes.
Chrissie: I love you.
Jake: I love you too.

The next morning..
Chrissie sat at the breakfast table in the kitchen flicking through a wedding magazine.
Chrissie: Oooh I like that dress.
Jake rolled his eyes, then laughed. Chrissie looked at him.
Jake: Well that's what you've said about all the other dresses you've seen in that magazine.
She got up put her arms around his neck.
Jake: When do you want have the wedding?
Chrissie: Hmmm...What about Valentines Day?
Jake: Alright. Yeah that sounds great.
He kissed her.
Chrissie: I'm going to go out on a shopping spree today, and I might aswell look at the wedding dresses while I'm at it.
She smiled and walked out of the room.

To Be Continued...

Please Reply :)

Right, please tell me if you reply these things:
1. Who should be the best man at the wedding.
2. Who should be the bridesmaids at the wedding (Maid of honour too)
3. What the song for their first dance should be.

Let me know :)

Angeldelight
04-06-2005, 20:59
oh WOW... awwwwwwww... he's soooooo lovely... bless him... he even got down on one knee... yey yey yey... this is GREAT... BRILL... FAB... please keep posting... please... more more more...

1. Danny... can you imagine the best man speech??? hehe
2. Maid of honour... erm... Little Mo... they get on really well... erm...
3. 1st song... Truly, madly, deeply - Savage garden
* I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love be everything that you need
I love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do

I will be strong I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on

A new beginning.
A reason for living.
A deeper meaning.

** I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the pleasure in the certainty
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of
The highest powers. In lonely hours. The tears devour you

** I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
until the sky falls down on me

Oh can't you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cause it's standing right here before you
All that you need will surely come

EastendersRox
05-06-2005, 08:43
1. Danny? Well, he is his brother but then he is a real prat. Danny/Alfie
2. Little Mo, they get on well.
3. No idea.

Amber
05-06-2005, 10:49
Here's the next part.
Look who's back..

PART 17
It was the end of the day and Chrissie had got home from shopping. She had locked up and she was upstairs looking at the catalogue she had picked up from a wedding shop. She heard the door open, then close downstairs. She looked at her watch. Jake was usually home at this time.
Chrissie: I'm in the living room babe.
She heard footsteps come upstairs and into the room.
Chrissie: Come here and look at this dress.
She waited but he didn't move. She turned around and looked at him. She couldn't speak. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't move. She couldn't even scream to save her life.
Mystery Man: Did you miss me?

Meanwhile at the Moons..
Danny sat on the sofa and switched on the tv. The news was on. His eyes widened when a photo of Den flashed onto the screen.
Reporter: Someone has escaped from prison today. Police have identified the escapee as Den Watts. Police are still searching for him.
Danny ran out and to the Vic.
Danny: JAKE! CHRISSIE!
He burst in and ran upstairs.
Danny: JAKE! CHRISSIE! DEN'S ESCAPED FROM PRI--
He saw Den in the living room. He punched him and looked at Chrissie.
Danny: Are you all right?
Danny started fighting with Den. Jake walked in and heard the fight. He rushed upstairs.
Jake: DEN? Chrissie get downstairs. I'll be there in a second.
She went downstairs. He pulled Danny off of Den and took him downstairs leaving Den on his own in the room.
Chrissie: What are we gonna do now?
She was panicking now.
Jake: Chrissie stay calm it'll be fine. Now go and phone the police. Danny, help me lock all of the doors.
Chrissie went out the back and dialled 999 into the phone. She was trembling with fear. After two rings someone picked up on the other line.
Chrissie: Hello..Police please.
She waited impatiently. Den was downstairs and took the phone off of Chrissie and put it down.
Den: Come on, now that would be stupid.
He stroked her hair and tucked it behind her ear. Jake ran over.
Jake: Get off of her. You've hurt her too much already.
Jake took her hand. Den saw it.
Den: Get off of my wife.
Chrissie: Please just leave us alone Den.
Den: Do you know why I'm here Chrissie?
She backed away from him.
Chrissie: Please don't.
Den: You don't think I'd leave here now when I've got some unfinished business I need to sort out?
Chrissie: I'm begging you Den.
Den: SHUT UP!
He slapped her hard around the face. She fell to the ground. Jake lunged at Den violently. Danny soon joined in. Chrissie scrambled to feet and phoned the police successfully.

A couple of minutes later..
Chrissie was tending to Jake and Danny's wounds. Den had been unconcious and was waking up.
Chrissie: -Sarcastically- Oh are you ok? I was really worried about you.
Den: As far as I'm concerned, I don't care about anyone on this entire planet.
Chrissie: Oh I doubt that.
Den: Oh so you still think I love you? After you cheated on me?
Chrissie: No not me. Try your "Princess" as you like to call her. Well Den she came looking for you the other day.
Den: Where is she?
Chrissie: She isn't in Walford, she's moved out, but i'm not giving you the address.
Den ran out and started looking in all of the drawers and cupboards. He finally found it and ran downstairs. He didn't care about killing Jake, he had to see Sharon. He got in a van he had stolen, and started to drive. A young woman, who was heavily pregnant ran out into the road. He started to brake but it was too late. He crashed into her. The van swerved and tipped over. Chrissie, Jake and Danny ran out. Den sat motionless in the van, blood was dripping from his face. He was dead.

To be continued..

Please reply..

Tamzi
05-06-2005, 10:56
Yes Den is dead! Hope that woman is ok. Whoever she is. More more more
xxx

melonb
05-06-2005, 13:26
finally den is dead!! :cheer:
more soon please!! :thumbsup:

WattsRulee
05-06-2005, 14:06
please post more REALLY soon!
xx

Layne
05-06-2005, 15:35
Who wasa the woman, dont tell me it was sharon? Den is dead, again!!!!
This is great post more soon honey
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
05-06-2005, 16:02
yey yey yey... and doing my happy dance... Den is DEAD... Den is DEAD... is the pregnant woman ok??? please don't let it be Sharon... please post more... more more more

ameliauk1
05-06-2005, 18:59
wow that story is brill please please please post more soon i too think the woman was sharon if it was lets hope shes ok xxxx amelia

EastendersRox
06-06-2005, 17:01
Den's dead, yay!

Amber
08-06-2005, 21:06
Sorry about the delay again :)

PART 18
Chrissie ran over to the woman Den had hit.
Chrissie: Oh my god Zoe!
She checked to see if she was alive.
Chrissie: She's still breathing. Danny, call an ambulance.
Danny went back inside. Jake walked over.
Jake: Are you alright?
She took off the jacket she was wearing and put it over Zoe. Danny came out and over to them.
Danny: They're on their way.
Police cars filled the square. A couple of police officers went over to the van. They pulled Den's body out and checked him for a pulse. He was definately dead. One of the police officers came over.
PO: Are you Chrissie Watts?
Chrissie: Y-yeah.
PO: We're afraid your husband is dead.
Jake put his arm around her.
Chrissie: Oh.
The police officers left after asking some questions. Chrissie didn't know what to say.
Jake: Come here.
He hugged her.
Chrissie: I hope Zoe's ok.
Jake: What about Den? I mean, he's dead now.
Chrissie: Well we don't have to worry about that anymore do we?
Jake: No I guess not.
She crouched down next to Zoe. An ambulance entered the square, sirens blaring and pulled up a few meters away from them. Two men jumped out carrying a pair of stretchers. They took Zoe away to a hospital.
Danny: I'm going to go home now. Are you sure you're ok Chrissie?
She nodded. He went back home.
Chrissie: We can be happy together now.
She smiled and took Jake's hand.

The next morning..
Chrissie woke up with her head resting on Jake's warm chest. She stroked his arm and kissed his shoulder.
Jake: Morning beautiful.
Chrissie: Morning. I'm going to have a shower.
A smile spread across his face.
Jake: Can I watch?
She raised an eyebrow.
Chrissie: You're too cheeky.
Jake: I take it that's a no. I was looking forward to that aswell
Chrissie: Well it'll only be a quick wash and besides I'm going to see Zoe. I hope she's alright.
Jake: Yeah, I mean she is pregnant.
She sat up.
Chrissie: Well so am I.
Jake: Yeah but Zoe's baby is due in a few weeks.
Chrissie: I wish I could say the same for me.
She sighed and got up.
Jake: Chrissie, come back to bed it's only half seven.
Chrissie: Well..
Jake: Please.
He put on a puppy-dog face. She giggled.
Chrissie: Alright then.
She climbed back into bed. She kissed him lovingly.
Jake: Hey maybe I'll call in sick today.
Chrissie: Well I can definately live with that. Now with Den gone he can't hurt us. So I guess it's just us against the world.
She cuddled up to Jake.
Chrissie: You do know I love you right?
Jake: Yeah.
He kissed her gently on the top of her head.

To be continued..

Please reply..

AleX liddell
08-06-2005, 21:46
well done!!! i'm really enjoying this!!!! yey den is dead!!!!! lol

Angeldelight
08-06-2005, 23:30
yey yey yey... Den's dead... Den's dead... am doing my happy dance... i hope they find out that the baby isn't Jake's now... please post more... more more more

di marco
09-06-2005, 12:08
fab! :D just caught up. den is dead yay yay yay! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Tamzi
09-06-2005, 14:14
That baby had better not be Jake's. Its fab. more more more
xxx

WattsRulee
09-06-2005, 16:54
more asap pleeeeze!!

ameliauk1
09-06-2005, 17:29
yay awwww chrissie and jake so sweet haha die zoe die lol great stuff xxx amelia

Rach33
09-06-2005, 19:46
Amber just caught up babes and this is amazing DEN's DEAD yay yay yay hope Zoe dies but the baby lives but does NOT grow up to be like it's mother he he

FAB can't wait for the next part

melonb
09-06-2005, 21:23
more more more soon please!! its great!! :) :cheer: :bow: :thumbsup: :clap:

Layne
09-06-2005, 21:25
This is great, more soon babe
Layne
x o x

EastendersRox
12-06-2005, 08:18
Den's dead, oh yay! Don't care about Zoe at all, hope she lost the baby.

di marco
12-06-2005, 09:30
Den's dead, oh yay! Don't care about Zoe at all, hope she lost the baby.

but its not the poor babys fault! zoe should die though haha! :D

crumpet
12-06-2005, 10:17
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=11038
di marco? and any1 else who is reading

can you look at this script PLEASEE?
and yeah i agree

Amber
12-06-2005, 19:50
I'm glad you're enjoying this :)
Thanks for the replies again :D

PART 19
Later that morning, Chrissie had been lying in Jake's arms for the past 3 hours and had just gone in the bathroom. He smiled. He couldn't wait until their wedding. It was going to be magical. He started fantasizing about what the big day would be like, but was interrupted by Chrissie screaming. He ran out.
Jake: CHRISSIE?
He burst into the bathroom to find her standing in just a towel.
Jake: What is it?
She pointed to the bath shakily. He bent over and looked in the bath. He sighed with relief.
Jake: A spider?!?
Chrissie: Well it's a big one.
Jake: It's tiny!
He picked it up and threw it out the window.
Jake: You scared me then. You screamed so loud I thought you'd broken your leg or something!
She elbowed him playfully.
Chrissie: Shut up!
He looked at her tenderly. He couldn't take his eyes off her.
Jake: You look so sexy in..well..
Chrissie: Barely anything?
Jake: If that's the way you want to put it, then yes barely anything.
He moved closer to her.
Chrissie: Jake I do need to have a shower you know.
Jake: Well that can wait, can't it?
For a moment she considered this but then changed her mind.
Chrissie: No it can't wait.
Jake: Alright then.
He turned his back on her like a little kid. She knew he was just playing.
Chrissie: I'm not saying no, just not right now.
Jake: Good. But I bet you'll be in here forever.
She stood infront of him.
Chrissie: I'll only be in here for a little while I promise.
She kissed him softly on his cheek. He walked out and picked up the phone. He dialled Johnny's mobile number.
Johnny: Hello?
Jake: -He coughed down the phone and put an ill voice on- Hello Johnny, it's Jake. I don't think I'll be at work today. I feel awful.
Johnny: Jake, you don't have to pull a sickie to be with your fiancee. I heard what happened last night. She needs you Jake. So is that why you want a day off? To be with Chrissie?
Jake: -He stopped the ill voice- Yes it's to be with Chrissie.
Johnny: You don't have to lie to me you know. So how is she?
Jake: Well she's great actually. She doesn't have a single burden hanging over her head anymore.
Johnny: Good. Now you look after her Jake.
Jake: Thanks boss. Bye.
He put the phone down. A few moments later Chrissie walked in.
Jake: I don't have to go to work.
Chrissie: Good 'cause you can drive me to the hospital.
She slipped into a gorgeous halter-neck dress. It was a dark red colour and it had silver beads and sequins on.
Jake: God! It's just a visit to the hospital not a dance at a ball!
Chrissie: Well I want to make use of my wardrobe before I grow out of it with the baby.
Jake: And..
Chrissie: And you're taking me out to dinner tonight. No ifs. No buts. And that's that!
Jake: A bit demanding aren't we?
Chrissie: Oh well you better get used to it because it's gonna get a whole lot worse, I can assure you!
She kissed him, before doing the zip up on her dress.

An hour later..
Chrissie and Jake arrived at the hospital. They walked over to the reception desk.
Chrissie: Hello, we're here to see Zoe Slater.
Receptionist: Can I please take your names?
Chrissie: Mr & Mrs Moon.
She glanced at Jake who was grinned at her.
Recept.: Have a seat, someone will call you when she's ready to see visitors.
Chrissie and Jake sat down on the grey and black cushioned chairs. He took her hand and kissed it. She smiled lovingly.
Jake: You are beautiful. You know that?
She blushed slightly.
Chrissie: Well you are one very good-looking bloke.
She stroked his cheek. She started looking through her handbag.
Jake: What are you doing?
She brought out a bottle of dark red nail varnish to match her dress. He rolled his eyes as she started painting each of her nails with great care.
Recept.: Mr & Mrs Moon, Miss Slater will see you in the Emergencies & Casualties Ward.
Jake and Chrissie went down several corridors, up 3 lifts, stopped to buy a bunch of flowers for her and eventually reached the right ward. Zoe was sat curled up in bed she saw them coming.
Chrissie: Hi Zoe. Are you alright?
Zoe: Hello. There's something you need to know..

To be continued..

Please reply...

PS It won't be finished by the next part! I think it'll come to an end at part 25-ish!

Rach33
12-06-2005, 19:56
oh my god this is fab MR AND MRS MOON awwwwwwwwwwww bless loving JC loving awwwww this is brill post more soon

Tamzi
12-06-2005, 19:57
Zoe had better not say the baby is Jake's otherwise I am going to hunt her down and kill her, then its problem solved. all the scripts arr ending! fabbie. more more more
xxx

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 20:00
Noooooo... you can't finish this... it's brill... fab... fantastic i love it... Jake and Chrissie are so sweet... please post more... more more more

Layne
12-06-2005, 20:36
This is fab! What is zoe gonna tell Chrissie?
Post more soon
layne
x x x

WattsRulee
12-06-2005, 20:40
it cant end!!!

di marco
12-06-2005, 21:17
fab! :D zoes gonna say something about the baby isnt she! :) more very soon please, cant wait

EastendersRox
13-06-2005, 17:03
Somehow, I think it's Jake's.......

DON'T RUIN IT, ZOE, YOU BIG PRAT!

Rach33
13-06-2005, 19:16
She ruins everything why can't she just go away and die

EastendersRox
14-06-2005, 07:21
Die Zoe, DIE!

WattsRulee
18-06-2005, 18:28
pllllleeeeaaasssseee post more asap!!!! i need it!

Amber
18-06-2005, 22:31
Sorry about the wait again :o
I'm very busy at the moment but I'll try to post at least once or twice a week. I will probably post more tomorrow :D

PART 20
Jake: What is it?
Zoe: Well the other day I found out the baby was Den's -she looked at Chrissie- and then I didn't know what to do, but I realised that I hadn't ruined your lives again so I thought you deserved to know, then last night I was on my way to tell you and next thing I knew I was here, then a doctor told me the baby was dead. And you know what the worst thing was?
Zoe: The last thing I saw was Den's face. I must be going mad!
She laughed hysterically.
Chrissie: No you aren't going mad at all. Den was there. He came back.
She saw Zoe's face. She was horrified.
Chrissie: He's dead though.
Zoe: Dead? Oh..
Chrissie: I know.
Zoe sat thinking for a while.
Zoe: I've got to get away from the square. I know it's a bit sudden but I need to make a new start.
Chrissie: Are you sure?
Zoe: Yes. Positive.
Jake: Well where are you gonna go?
Zoe: Dunno. I haven't thought about that yet.

A few minutes later they left the hospital..
Jake opened the passenger door politely, letting Chrissie get in.
Chrissie: Thankyou.
She smiled. Jake walked round to the other side of the car and got in.
Chrissie: So where are we having dinner tonight?
Jake: Ah well that's a suprise.
Chrissie: Jake Moon, you know I hate suprises.
Jake: Well you're just gonna have to wait.

They arrived back in the square and were upstairs in the Vic.
Chrissie: I hate it when you keep secrets from me.
Jake rolled his eyes at her. She sighed knowing she wasn't going to get it out of him.
Chrissie: Can you imagine what the baby's going to be like?
Jake: No, but what I do know is I can't wait.
She hugged him.
Chrissie: Neither can I...Do you want a boy or a girl?
Jake: I don't mind.
Chrissie: I love you so much.
Jake smiled.
Jake: Nothing, just nothing.
She frowned and went into the kitchen.
Chrissie: What do you want for lunch?
Jake followed her in.
Jake: I'm not that hungry yet.
Chrissie: Suit yourself.
She made herself a sandwich and sat down opposite Jake. He started pretending to groan in pain.
Chrissie: Jake I'm not making you something to eat now, I've only just sat down.
Jake: No it's not that.
Chrissie: Then what?
Jake: -Sarcastically- Well it's just my back is really hurting..
Chrissie: Should I give you a massage then?
He grinned.
Jake: Yes please!

To be continued..

Please reply :)

di marco
18-06-2005, 23:14
brill! :D thank god the baby was dens and not jakes! :) more soon please, cant wait

Amber
18-06-2005, 23:18
thanks god the baby was dens and not jakes!
I thought that'd make everyone a little happier..Plus it makes the ending seem a tiny bit better..Even though nobody will be happy about it :thumbsdow

I think I'll shut up now..

di marco
18-06-2005, 23:28
what do ya mean, the endings gonna be sad?

Amber
18-06-2005, 23:30
The last part is at their wedding :crying:
I'm sorry my fellow members of the JCLC but it isn't going to be happy..

Rach33
19-06-2005, 02:42
Ok brillaint part you just posted Amber babes but Rachel getting upset at the thought of the ending had to happy pleaseeeee will I cry oh my god I can't believe it's ending

EastendersRox
19-06-2005, 07:16
A sad ending, awwwwwwwwww................

Tamzi
19-06-2005, 09:56
So glad the baby wasn't Jake's. loving this. more more more
xxx

Angeldelight
19-06-2005, 17:29
i'm so glad the baby wasn't Jake's... awwww and Jake and Chrissie are happy... and there guna have bebe... a tiny ickle bebe... yey yey yey

Layne
19-06-2005, 19:04
Glad the baby ain't jakes, no i don't like sad endings
Pst more soon
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight a bebe, a ickle bebe!!!

EastendersRox
20-06-2005, 17:00
I none of them die on the spot or Chrissie loses her baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WattsRulee
20-06-2005, 18:04
I know you havent even finished this one yet, but can you do a sequel? lol! im so addicited!!

more soon please!!

amy xxx xxxx

Tamzi
28-06-2005, 21:20
Please post more of this. Please
xxx

EastendersRox
29-06-2005, 17:17
Plz more! I'm getting VERY impatient!

Amber
29-06-2005, 18:58
I'm sorry! I will post more as soon as I can!

Amber
29-06-2005, 21:28
Sorry it took so long! Jakissie lovin' in this part :wub:

PART 21
Chrissie: Let me finish eating and I'll be in there in a bit
She ate her lunch and went in the bedroom. She looked at Jake who was standing with a towel wrapped around his waist.
Chrissie: Jake, there's nothing I haven't seen before under there. Do you really think you need that?
She pointed to the towel.
Jake: No I guess not.
He put the towel away and lay down on the bed. Chrissie knelt down on her knees and started rubbing his back gently.
Chrissie: Is that all right?
Jake: It's great.
Chrissie: Good. So is this enough to make up for you taking me out to dinner?
Jake: I don't think so.
He smiled.
Jake: There is one thing you could do for me..
Chrissie: And what's that?
Jake whispered something in her ear. She giggled.
Chrissie: I think I may be able to agree to that!
Jake: May?
Chrissie: Well we'll have to wait and see. Anyway just relax.
She carried on massaging his back.
Jake: What on earth are you doing being a landlady?
Chrissie: Running a pub maybe
Jake: Well you should be a masseuse. And where did you learn to massage so well?
Chrissie: A friend tought me in Spain, and also I've got a woman's touch, so you wouldn't understand.
She kissed his cheek gently. He looked at Chrissie.
Jake: This.
He pulled her into a passionate kiss. It felt so right, her being with Jake. She broke away from the kiss and smiled.
Jake: Can I get some clothes on now? I'm cold.
She giggled.
Chrissie: I'll warm you up then. I'm getting changed first though because I don't want my dress to get creased.
She slipped into a small silk dressing gown and got into the bed. He kissed her hand...

Tamzi
29-06-2005, 21:31
Jake without towel! Of course it feels right Chrissie your meant to be! Love Jakissie. More please, it was well worth the wait
xxx

EastendersRox
30-06-2005, 17:05
I am so lovin' this! Great as usual, more a.s.a.p!

Layne
30-06-2005, 19:10
Jaksissie! Yey!!! Love it , jake in a towel!
More soon
Lanye
x x x

melonb
30-06-2005, 20:07
awwww so cute!! :wub: :cheer: jake in a towel!! *drool* *drool*
more soon please!!!! :cheer: :thumbsup: :wub:

Rach33
01-07-2005, 21:56
Jakissie SQUEALS EXCITEDLY oh my god this is brilliant please let it be happy more sooon

WattsRulee
02-07-2005, 18:17
plz post more asap!!

a m y xxx

di marco
03-07-2005, 16:07
brill! :D hehe jake in a towel! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
03-07-2005, 17:16
yey Jake in a towel than out of a towel... i love Jakissie... awwwwwww.... more more more... please post more... SOON... NOW... pleaseeeeeeeeeee...

Amber
03-07-2005, 18:36
Thanks for the replies! Sorry this part is a little short :angel:

PART 22
Jake kissed Chrissie passionately, wrapping his arms around her waist. She ran her fingers through his hair. He pulled away.
Jake: I'm still cold.
She smiled and laughed a little before pulling the duvet over the the top of them.
Jake: That's better!
She kissed him and lay down with her head on his chest.
Chrissie: We're going to have a little, tiny baby in a year.
Jake: I know. It's going to be great.
She yawned.
Jake: Are you tired?
Chrissie: A bit.
Jake: Then go to sleep.
She closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep..

----------Chrissie's POV----------
I smile when I wake up in his arms. He tells me he loves me. He tells me he wouldn't change me for the world. I smile again. He makes me laugh when he starts practicing the way he's going to talk to the baby. I suddenly feel upset. Why? I don't know. He tries to comfort me. It's no use. I shut my eyes. I try to think of a reason why I'm so unhappy all of a sudden. I open my eyes. Where am I? I see him lying beside me. I sit up and look around. We aren't in the Vic any longer. Nor the square...

crumpet
03-07-2005, 18:41
More More!!! It Is Sooo Cool!

melonb
03-07-2005, 18:41
eh am i missing somthing!! :confused: :confused:
o well jakes so cute!! :wub:
more soon please!! :cheer: :thumbsup: :bow:

Tamzi
03-07-2005, 18:45
Brilliant. Cant wait for the baby. A bit confused about the we are not in the square, Vic thing?????? More though. PPPLLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
xxx

Amber
03-07-2005, 20:04
Right. I'm sorry that I confused you but you find out in this part why. It's a bit weird at first but here goes..

PART 23
"It's so cold," I say, "And where are we anyway?" He looks at me, "We're..Nowhere." He says. I don't understand him I look around again. Everything is so white. It's starting to snow. I get up and start to walk around. There's nothing there.. nothing at all. I go back to him. I see him walk into the darkness. I go after him. I can't see him any where. I start to run. "Where are you Jake?" I shout. I hear his voice again but I can't make out what he's saying. It becomes clearer. I hear him calling out my name. I see him standing with his hand stretching out to me. I reach out but I just fall into the depths of this strange place..
----------End of Chrissie's POV----------

Jake walked back into the room after leaving Chrissie to rest. He looked at her. She was lying there shivering. She kept shouting things out like, "Jake, where are you?". He ran over to her.
Jake: Chrissie wake up.
He shook her out of her sleep. She sat bolt up right, trying to catch her breath.
Jake: Chrissie, it's all right. I'm here now.
She broke down into tears.
Chrissie: Promise me that you'll never leave me.
Jake: I would never do that.
Chrissie: I was so scared Jake.
He held her in his arms.
Jake: I will never let you go, as long as I live.

Tamzi
03-07-2005, 20:09
Oh a dream thing! Right. Oh, Jake never going to leave her. so sweet. He better not! More please
xxx

di marco
03-07-2005, 21:58
brill! :D liked the dream part, so sweet that jake will never leave her! :) more soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
04-07-2005, 12:47
i like the dream... it was kewl... awwww he'll never leave her... yey yey yey... awwwwww... they're so sweet together.... yey Jakissie FOREVER... more more more... please post more...

crumpet
04-07-2005, 16:44
yeah, it's SO cool! and sweet

WattsRulee
04-07-2005, 16:45
thts so cool!! plz post more soon!! btw dus it hav a name yet?

amy xx

melonb
04-07-2005, 18:44
aww thats so sweet of jake!! :wub: poor chrissie!! :crying:
more soon please!!! :cheer: :bow:

Rach33
04-07-2005, 20:55
One word babes BRILLAINT

keep it coming

Layne
04-07-2005, 22:13
Wow this is great more soon honey
xxx

EastendersRox
05-07-2005, 17:39
Just caught up, this is brill!

crumpet
05-07-2005, 18:09
i know! this is fab!

Amber
06-07-2005, 20:31
btw dus it hav a name yet?
Yeah, Your Love Is My Oxygen :).

The next part might be up tonight or tomorrow. It depends on whether I practice my flute today and tomorrow or if I do double tomorrow. I have to practice alot more 'cause I've got my grade 6 coming up :eek: I'm nervous!

crumpet
06-07-2005, 21:02
yopu do what it takes to get to the top,
i'd practise tonight and post tomorrow so you dont have to rush tomorrow

but you do what you want to do!

Amber
07-07-2005, 16:55
Sorry about the delay again! I have finished the last two parts (including this one). I will post the last one later :)

PART 24
Jake spent the rest of the day looking after Chrissie. He was going to help her no matter what. He went back into the bedroom, where Chrissie was lying on the bed.
Jake: How are you?
Chrissie: Much better. Forget about dinner. I just want to relax and have a quiet night in after that.
Jake nodded, then thought of something.
Jake: Why don't I get a film from the video shop? You can choose
She smiled. She wasn't going to let a silly little nightmare get in her way. She was going to be with Jake forever. Whatever probems they had, they'd fix. Whatever arguments they had, they'd make up with each other. Whatever happened they'd always stick together. Like glue.
Chrissie: I haven't seen Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind yet, so why don't you get that?
Jake: Ok. I'll be back in a bit.
Jake left and returned within a few minutes with the DVD.
Jake: I'm back.
Chrissie: Hi.
He went upstairs. Chrissie walked out onto the landing.
Jake: Right. Come on. In here.
He lead the way to the living room. He put the film on and stood up.
Jake: I'll be right back.
Chrissie: The film's going to be starting so be quick.
He walked out of the room. Chrissie sat down. He walked in carrying the duvet.
Jake: Now I think you need to just relax. Lie down.
She curled up on the sofa. He tucked her in like the way you'd do to a little kid.
Jake: Comfy?
She nodded. He sat down on the floor by her head.
Chrissie: You can sit on here if you want.
Jake: There isn't enough room and besides, I don't want to squash you.
He pressed play on the remote. They watched it and half-way through she fell asleep. He picked her up carefully and carried her to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and pulled the duvet over her.
Jake: -Whispering- Sweet dreams babe.
He kissed the top of her head and left the room.

The months passed slowly but surely and it was their wedding day. They'd forgotten about what had happened and had focused their attentions on the big day. Everything was planned. The wedding ceremony was going to be held in the Vic downstairs, the brides maid's dresses had arrived, and most importantly the bride's dress looked brilliant. Chrissie was upstairs in the Vic getting ready. She was so nervous. She had no idea it was going to be so scary. She put her beautiful wedding dress on. She looked perfect despite the fact she was heavily pregnant. Little Mo, her Maid of Honour, walked in smiling.
L.Mo: Wow Chrissie! You look amazing!
Chrissie: Thanks.
She hugged her.
Chrissie: I'm so nervous you wouldn't believe it!
L.Mo: Oh come on, you're marrying the man you're deeply in love with. What could possibly go wrong?
Chrissie: Nothing.
L.Mo: Right.
Chrissie applied her make-up carefully and stood up.
L.Mo: Are you ready?
Chrissie: Almost. I can't believe this is actually happening.
She smiled. She wanted the day to last forever. She paced around the room nervously, waiting for the ceremony to begin..

And the reason I skipped to the wedding was because I have no idea why I put Chrissie's nightmare in :confused: Oh well!
I just put the first film I thought of in too (Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind)

crumpet
07-07-2005, 17:31
i bet that either someone will yell I OBJECT
or everything will be GREAT!

Tamzi
07-07-2005, 18:35
I want to know what happens. Shame chrissie and Jake will never get the chance to marry like this :( More please this is great
xxx

Angeldelight
07-07-2005, 19:36
more more more... this is absolutley fantastic so far,,, please post more... more more more...

Amber
07-07-2005, 20:02
Thanks for reading!

PART 25
Chrissie and Jake had almost got through the ceremony. From the moment they saw each other they knew they didn't need to worry about anything. It was fine.
Minister: Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?
Jake: Ermmmmm..Yeah of course I do.
Minister: And do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?
The smile had disappeared from Chrissie's face. Jake looked at her. What was she doing? Was she just messing about?
Chrissie: No
Everyone was so shocked. Jake felt so hurt. He couldn't believe his ears.

THE END

I know you all hate me now! Sorry!

Angeldelight
07-07-2005, 20:05
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... you have to do more... nooooooooooo... you can't leave it like that... why does she not want to marry him... what is she thinking... don't be so stupid girl... you have to do a sequel... or just one more post... you have to explain... you can't leave it like that... : i have a sad face now:...

Amber
07-07-2005, 20:09
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... you have to do more... nooooooooooo... you can't leave it like that... why does she not want to marry him... what is she thinking... don't be so stupid girl... you have to do a sequel... or just one more post... you have to explain... you can't leave it like that... : i have a sad face now:...
I'm sorry but it's the end! Chrissie is stupid I know but I can't tell you why she said "no" 'cause I don't know myself!

Angeldelight
07-07-2005, 20:13
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... can't you do a sequel where she changes her mind like any other sane woman would... it's Jake Moon for crying out loud... he bloomin' gorgeous...

Amber
07-07-2005, 20:15
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... can't you do a sequel where she changes her mind like any other sane woman would... it's Jake Moon for crying out loud... he bloomin' gorgeous...
So true but I don't think I'll do a sequel..

Angeldelight
07-07-2005, 20:22
please... pretty please... please... pretty please... just like a three parter where they do get married... please... pretty please... pleeeeaaassseee...

Rach33
07-07-2005, 22:36
WHAT..................................why......... .....................no fair..........................

you can't leave it like that so unfair plese do a sequel we have to know she loves him