PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Xmas Preview (The Sun Paper)

Lennie
24-11-2005, 14:20
The Christmas Preview TV Guide is out in the papers –

The Sun – Depressed Mandy grows increasingly anxious after Tony bring theirs daughter Antonia home from hospital. But mum and baby eventually bond. Lee decides to join Zara on her trip to Thailand. Becca sneaks away from Jake to be with Justin and the lovestruck pair unwrap more then just presents on Christmas Day. When the supermarket runs out of turkey, the Ashworths are left facing microwave curries for Christmas dinner – until Gilly saves the day by arriving with a trolley full of treats. Grandpa Bill Ashworth scares the whole by faking his own death in order to win a bet! Meanwhile Frankie is furious when Jack refuses to close The Dog on Christmas Day and Mel and Sophie return from Greece still haunted by bad memories. Mel gets dangerously drunk on New Year’s Eve and goes missing.

Angeltigger
24-11-2005, 14:43
Sound like fun

Chloe O'brien
24-11-2005, 14:45
I'm so glad that mandy is bonding with the baby not impressed about the affair between justin and becca though

Chris_2k11
24-11-2005, 18:05
Grandpa Bill Ashworth scares the whole by faking his own death in order to win a bet!Arghh!! :eek: Not another Ashworth!! :eek: :nono: :crying:

Debs
24-11-2005, 18:08
The Christmas Preview TV Guide is out in the papers –

The Sun – Depressed Mandy grows increasingly anxious after Tony bring theirs daughter Antonia home from hospital. But mum and baby eventually bond. Lee decides to join Zara on her trip to Thailand. Becca sneaks away from Jake to be with Justin and the lovestruck pair unwrap more then just presents on Christmas Day. When the supermarket runs out of turkey, the Ashworths are left facing microwave curries for Christmas dinner – until Gilly saves the day by arriving with a trolley full of treats. Grandpa Bill Ashworth scares the whole by faking his own death in order to win a bet! Meanwhile Frankie is furious when Jack refuses to close The Dog on Christmas Day and Mel and Sophie return from Greece still haunted by bad memories. Mel gets dangerously drunk on New Year’s Eve and goes missing.

sounds quite good.

jake and justin!!!! im not sure if i think that :sick: or :cheer: .

why didint the ashworths do hat normal people do and buy there turkey well in advance!!! :searchme:

Sarabelle
24-11-2005, 18:15
So when does all the Becca and Justin stuff start? I love this storyline its sooo good! And Justin is HOT!! :wub:

crazy_purple
24-11-2005, 18:28
Ooh I can't wait for the Justin and Becca stuff, I don't watch Hollyoaks that often but I like those two! :p

Angeltigger
24-11-2005, 22:41
Another Ashworth, Maybe he will go in the cupboard too :searchme: with the people who come and than go missing, They are the kind of family who don't have turkey. i thought the dad was might to work at the supermarket- he must have been able to get a nice cheap one- he is the manger:wall:

di marco
25-11-2005, 19:59
sounds good, cant wait! :) thanks for posting