PDA

View Full Version : TV week spoilers

Gemini
27-02-2005, 16:03
The Summer Bay stalker strikes again this week, carrying out a vicious attack on one of the town’s young residents – newcomer Zoe Callister!

Earlier in the week, Zoe (Emily Perry) hits it off with the hunky Kim (Chris Hemsworth). The pair are clearly attracted to one another and it’s not long before the pretty Summer Bay nurse has arranged a casual date in the surrounding bush with Kim.

“It’s been quite obvious that Zoe thinks Kim is really hot,” Emily says. “When Hayley (Bec Cartwright) and Kim broke up, Hayley already knew that Zoe was keen, so it wasn’t too long before Zoe asked Kim out. She knows what she wants and she just went for it.”

But the pair’s romantic evening turns into a nightmare soon after Zoe begins hearing strange noises in the bush.

“It’s a nice evening and they’re having fish and chips,” reveals Emily. “It’s very casual and light and there’s lots of chatting, but throughout the night, Zoe keeps hearing something moving around in the bush.”

When Kim walks away to investigate, he hears a terrified scream from Zoe. Racing back, he is horrified to find her lying in a pool of her own blood! Will Zoe survive to reveal the identity of her attacker?
Also its Josie and Jesse wedding and Josies cheatign is revealed

Ella.
27-02-2005, 16:36
I cant believe Jesse and Josie are getting married! I always liked Leah and Jesse together, I wish they would get back together!

So I guess this is Ben Unwins (Jesse's) exit storyline from the soap?

Trinity
01-03-2005, 14:11
I cannot believe the number of relationships between school kids and adults in Aussie soaps. School boy and nurse! Also, Jack Scully in Neighbours

Becksfanz
02-03-2005, 20:37
Josie and Jesse are getting married?! Oh jeez how do you know this? Im new 2 this. Loving to find out spoilers but sad becuase Im never sure if they are sure so I hate to get my hopes up! lol!

Gemini
02-03-2005, 20:43
Its on the front page of the tv week in Ausrtralia Josie and Jesse’s wedding drama her cheating revealed.As Josie has been cheating on Jesse with her ex Marc

Becksfanz
02-03-2005, 20:53
Oh rite thanks for telling me! I live in Northern Ireland in UK so i dont find out things. In austrila TV are different from here! as It is ahead from here!