PDA

View Full Version : Becca Dies

Angeltigger
23-11-2005, 16:08
Got this from the hollyoaks spoiler section

i read that 2 celeabrate the 1oth year annaversairy(sp) scott anderson returns at burns down the dog to get abck at darren an becca and louise is killed.jake and ben save everyone else.justin tries 2 save becca 2.

But I don't think this is true as
1. I heard Ben was not coming back
2. Scott in prison
3. The 10th Year Annaversairy has gone

but what you you guys and girls think

Lennie
23-11-2005, 16:12
I dont think Ali Bastian is leaving

Chris_2k11
23-11-2005, 18:05
What a load of rubbish, I wouldn't believe a word of it! They wouldn't kill becca off anyway, she's a big character in the show. Ben is not returning, and I doubt they'd kill Louise off either, she's only just won that 'On the pull' competition and really hasn't been in it that long at all. Oh and the 10th Anniversary was like a month ago anyway! :rolleyes: These people on the forum who post these stupid 'spoilers' really get on my nerves :mad: I think they only do it for a laugh! Not funny! :thumbsdow :p

xxloopylauraxx
23-11-2005, 19:06
i dont think any of thats true because i read in 'inside soap' that justins love for becca will grow deeper and it seems his affection might even be recpiroated, and will heat up with an explosive episode over christmas.The twins (mel and sophie) will be involved in a serious car crash which will have awful consequences for the family (no1 dies) darlene goes bad, mandy still sturggles to bond with her baby andis tempted to stray with a well known face (im guessing dom)and andy will be caught out in a late night episode. i though it sounds good!

di marco
23-11-2005, 19:49
nah sounds false to me

xxloopylauraxx
23-11-2005, 19:55
it was in inside soap magazine speaking to the hollyoaks produer david hanson.

Angeltigger
23-11-2005, 19:56
Well i never thought it was true

di marco
23-11-2005, 19:58
it was in inside soap magazine speaking to the hollyoaks produer david hanson.

well it dont sound true cos the time it was meant to happen has gone and bens not in it no more, maybe it will happen at a different time then?

Angeltigger
23-11-2005, 20:03
Well on the hollyoak website (spoliers section) it says after xmas- but it a pack of lies

di marco
23-11-2005, 20:09
Well on the hollyoak website (spoliers section) it says after xmas- but it a pack of lies

in your first post you said it was the 10th anniversary?

Angeltigger
23-11-2005, 20:18
Yeah and underneath the Quote i wrote

2. Scott in prison

So that mean it was not for the the 10th anniversary- so it might NEVER happen or it might be at a different time

di marco
23-11-2005, 20:41
Yeah and underneath the Quote i wrote

2. Scott in prison

So that mean it was not for the the 10th anniversary- so it might NEVER happen or it might be at a different time

yeh but then you said it was meant to happen at xmas?

Angeltigger
23-11-2005, 20:58
Yeah someone else said- i don't even know now- i have gone mad

x Amby x
19-02-2006, 20:19
i don't think this is true, Ali Bastian and Roxanne Mckee arent leaving.

9161leanne
20-02-2006, 15:35
I dont think Ali Bastian is leaving

she isnt leaving no, kevin is tho

them spoilers are fake
for a start scott is like yesterdays news and ben has defanitely left now, he is staring in a new show with lisa