PDA

View Full Version : Skybaby

~charlie-lou~
21-11-2005, 22:31
I cannot for the life of me remember the source but I heard Sky gets pregnant (by Dyl). If it comes up it'll be soooo exciting! :)

Amz84
21-11-2005, 22:43
I don't know how that is gonna happen at the mo if it is true cause Dylan is in prison.

~charlie-lou~
21-11-2005, 23:12
I don't know how that is gonna happen at the mo if it is true cause Dylan is in prison.

That is true. It's exactly what i was thinking, but it is looking increasingly likely that Dylan and Stingray get out of prison, so perhaps.... ?

Amz84
21-11-2005, 23:17
True but I'd rather it was Sky and Boyd!!

Saye2213
22-11-2005, 09:32
yey!!!! That will be so cool!!!!! Little Sky!!!!!!

eastenders mad
22-11-2005, 12:36
yeah i wish they would get back together. maybe she might see Boyd behind Dylans back while he is in prison. and she could get pregant by Boyd that would be really good.

Amz84
22-11-2005, 12:38
only trouble with that is Boyd will have to cheat on Janae.

~charlie-lou~
23-11-2005, 01:09
NOOOOO what are you all saying?! Dylan and Sky are perfect together! It has to be a mini Dylan! Not a mini Boyd!!!! :angry: :angry:

And if this all comes onto the screens it will be a mini Dylan so HAH! *smiles smugly*

babyblue
23-11-2005, 10:45
mini sky and dylan would be the coolest kid in soap

Mindy
23-11-2005, 13:25
True but I'd rather it was Sky and Boyd!!

yeah they were great togther!!!! :moonie:

RealityGap
23-11-2005, 16:32
must admit I am in the Sky Dillon catergory too!

~charlie-lou~
23-11-2005, 22:03
mini sky and dylan would be the coolest kid in soap

I know! :)

CrazyLea
23-11-2005, 22:04
why are dylan and stingray in prison??

~charlie-lou~
23-11-2005, 23:07
why are dylan and stingray in prison??

They are in their for something they didn't do; an armed robbery. That Roo person did it.

Dylan's used to jails so he's just getting on with it and trying to protect his bro, bless 'im, but poor Scott is acting all hyper and troublemaking and picking fights with fat old men... :nono: :(

Mini Sky + Dylan will rule if it comes around!

samantha nixon
29-11-2005, 18:42
i didnt no why they were in prison either lea

Cornishbabe
21-01-2006, 13:14
Does anyone know if this is true. If it is will she keep it when she thinks dylan is dead?

freelancedude
21-01-2006, 14:43
hehe, surely if it had dylan and sky for parents it wud actually be a really good looking kid! Boyds too much of a pretty boy! He's like a miniture ned!

Cornishbabe
21-01-2006, 15:29
yeh I think theyd make good parents too. but does she keepit?

sheilamarie
21-01-2006, 16:31
yeh I think theyd make good parents too. but does she keepit?i hope so i think she would make a good mum

Cornishbabe
21-01-2006, 22:49
yeh and dylan would make a really good dad

LostVoodoo
22-01-2006, 11:38
maybe while she's in hospital after the crash they have to do tests on her to check she's alrught and then they find out she's pregnant? that would work, and yeah, she thinks Dylan's dead so she keeps it.

feelingyellow
22-01-2006, 13:28
aww a mini sky-dylan :wub:

~charlie-lou~
22-01-2006, 15:15
maybe while she's in hospital after the crash they have to do tests on her to check she's alrught and then they find out she's pregnant? that would work, and yeah, she thinks Dylan's dead so she keeps it.

Nope, I've watched the Oz episodes, nothing is discovered in the next few months.

However, later in 2006 Neighbours have confirmed officially a teenage pregnancy, and it will either be Janae, Sky or Rachel. Shocked about Rachel?You'll be even more shocked to discover who her lover is.

*highlight to read*

Stingray

Yup, I'm serious.

But here's hoping it's a mini Sky-Dylan just as I originally heard. :cheer:

Cornishbabe
22-01-2006, 15:23
I could imagine it being racheal it would be a twist

chuckster
22-01-2006, 16:33
Omg him and rachael??? woah cant see that lol

feelingyellow
22-01-2006, 16:56
Omg him and rachael??? woah cant see that lol

lol me neither, she's 13 for god's sake!

Amz84
22-01-2006, 18:01
what about elle as she is just about still a teenager.

i don't think it will be janae because of what is going on in oz at the mo.

i have a feeling it maybe sky, but her and dylan are supposed to split up.

LostVoodoo
22-01-2006, 21:42
lol me neither, she's 13 for god's sake!
she's got 13!? i thought she was supposed to be about 15!
and yeah, OMG, her with him- random!

feelingyellow
22-01-2006, 21:48
she's got 13!? i thought she was supposed to be about 15!
and yeah, OMG, her with him- random!

well bree was 13 i think, summer denfinately was so bree must be making rachel 13 too but she could be 14 lol
stingrays's like 17/18 now i think lol
they totally don't suit!

~charlie-lou~
22-01-2006, 23:17
Rachel is 14. Stingray is 18. I still think they make a very odd couple, but a sweet one nevertheless.

I was about to say "Think what Alex will say when he finds out" but then I remembered that he's dead..... :crying: well, in the Australian ones at least.

Still hope it's a Skylan baby though. :cheer:

LostVoodoo
23-01-2006, 10:56
well bree was 13 i think, summer denfinately was so bree must be making rachel 13 too but she could be 14 lol
stingrays's like 17/18 now i think lol
they totally don't suit!
well then how old is Zeke supposed to be? i thought Zeke was 13 like Bree and Racheal was a bit older. argh confusion! aren't they all in the same year at school as well?

feelingyellow
23-01-2006, 16:10
well then how old is Zeke supposed to be? i thought Zeke was 13 like Bree and Racheal was a bit older. argh confusion! aren't they all in the same year at school as well?

Hmm well Dylan and Stingray have been in each other classes before so I suppose Zeke and Rachel can too, lol. It could be in Australia that they mix years, i'm not sure lol. Or maybe the Neighbours scriptwriters are thick.

feelingyellow
23-01-2006, 16:12
Rachel is 14. Stingray is 18. I still think they make a very odd couple, but a sweet one nevertheless.

I was about to say "Think what Alex will say when he finds out" but then I remembered that he's dead..... :crying: well, in the Australian ones at least.

Still hope it's a Skylan baby though. :cheer:

Ooo thanks for that :) Alex dies yay lol - i don't like the Kinski family lol

Skylan ... aww bless! :bow: Dye :rotfl:

sheilamarie
23-01-2006, 16:20
yeh and dylan would make a really good dadyea he would make a good dad they would be such a cute family :wub:

LostVoodoo
23-01-2006, 17:41
Hmm well Dylan and Stingray have been in each other classes before so I suppose Zeke and Rachel can too, lol. It could be in Australia that they mix years, i'm not sure lol. Or maybe the Neighbours scriptwriters are thick.
well Dylan was in prison for a while, so i assume he missed some school...

Cat2687
23-01-2006, 20:27
zeke and rachel were home schooled, so they will be at the same educational level, therefore in thesame class

~charlie-lou~
23-01-2006, 21:12
Ooo thanks for that :) Alex dies yay lol - i don't like the Kinski family lol

Skylan ... aww bless! :bow: Dye :rotfl:

Dye! :lol:

When Alex first came, I found him seeeeriously annoying, but I have to say, having watched the Oz eps, you do get more attached to him and the scenes where he dies 5 minutes after his wedding of leukemia are heartbreaking, so even if you are not currently a fan I recommend having some tissues on standby! :(

To clear it up for a few posters who were a bit confused about the ages of the Kinski kids, Zeke and Rachel are apparently twins, so they're both 14. Like meee :D

Getting more and more attached to the idea of a Skylan baby! :cheer: :wub:

xx

Angeldelight
01-02-2006, 21:34
Nope, I've watched the Oz episodes, nothing is discovered in the next few months.

However, later in 2006 Neighbours have confirmed officially a teenage pregnancy, and it will either be Janae, Sky or Rachel. Shocked about Rachel?You'll be even more shocked to discover who her lover is.

*highlight to read*

Stingray

Yup, I'm serious.

But here's hoping it's a mini Sky-Dylan just as I originally heard. :cheer:

Janae discovers she has a blood disorder which is an STD which she's gotten from an ex boyfriend.

Isn't Rachel meant to be start dating Susan stalker 'Jake'?

Em
01-02-2006, 21:50
Janae discovers she has a blood disorder which is an STD which she's gotten from an ex boyfriend.

Isn't Rachel meant to be start dating Susan stalker 'Jake'?

who is Jake? didnt know susan had a stalker :searchme:

~charlie-lou~
01-02-2006, 22:13
Nope apparently she doesn't date Jake.. just Stingray.

Cornishbabe
02-02-2006, 20:29
I really hope sky and dylan get back together and she forgives him for pretending to be dead!

neroc
11-02-2006, 12:51
I hope she doesn't start dating Jake. I don't like him even though he's only been in a few eps.
Really can't imagine Stingray and Rachel together! That's just so random!

melmarshall858
12-02-2006, 13:47
sky and dylan do get back together although i have heard that one of them cheats on the other - janae has not got an STD but htough that she had after finding out that mike pill her ex has hiv but she got tested and got the all clear. stingray and rachel are not together yet although they have grew closer which has lead to speculation they are about to get together

feelingyellow
12-02-2006, 14:28
sky and dylan do get back together although i have heard that one of them cheats on the other - janae has not got an STD but htough that she had after finding out that mike pill her ex has hiv but she got tested and got the all clear. stingray and rachel are not together yet although they have grew closer which has lead to speculation they are about to get together

Ah ok, thanks :) When do Sky and Dylan get back together? As soon as he gets out of prison?
Yay, Janae hasn't got an STD, think it could have been a good storyline for her and Boyd though.
Thank god Stingray and Rachel aren't getting together - they'd make the worst couple ever! :thumbsdow

melmarshall858
12-02-2006, 16:33
Ah ok, thanks :) When do Sky and Dylan get back together? As soon as he gets out of prison?
Yay, Janae hasn't got an STD, think it could have been a good storyline for her and Boyd though.
Thank god Stingray and Rachel aren't getting together - they'd make the worst couple ever! :thumbsdow

sky and dylan get back together while he is still in jail i think cant quite remember though
i do think stingray and rachel will end up together as that is the way it seems to be heading just meant that it hasnt happened as yet