PDA

View Full Version : Physical Education (P.E)

Tamzi
21-11-2005, 22:15
I have been talking to Di Marco about PE for a while in shoutbox as have others, so I was wondering what everyone elses P.E lessons were like.

What sports do you do?
Do you like it?
What are your teachers like?
What's the weirdest thing you've done in P.E?

You've got the idea
xxx

Luna
21-11-2005, 22:18
The only thing our school done was Football. No other sport. So most of the time i "forgot" my kit :p

Angeltigger
21-11-2005, 22:28
i did like nearlly all the sports, but i never liked it as we had to have short on out in the middle of winter

Debs
21-11-2005, 22:31
i used to forget my kit one week and then have periods all the rest! and thenthere was the whole sitting in the toilets for the lesson naughty deb!

i hated pe

we only ever did netball or hockey and if it wasnt that then it was running round a track, we used to walk it slowly so we didnt have to do as much!

the only thing i ever liked doing was trampoiling or multigym and that was only coz we did it with the boys and two of my best mates were boys so we could mess around

PE should be banned LOL

Luna
21-11-2005, 22:33
PE should be banned LOL

I remember a letter went home to my gran because i kept "forgetting" my kit.

Although she did stand up for me and say if they stopped the football and inculded other sports then i would join in and they refused to do it

Kim
21-11-2005, 22:42
We do loads of sports. Dance, Gym, Football, Basketball, Netball, Tag Rugby, Hockey, Rounders and Swimming. Probably forgot some lol. I hate sport as I'm the bottom of the class and other students make fun of me. I hate most of the teachers because they keep making me do things that I can't do.

Totally agree Debs, P.E should be banned. If people don't want to exercise, that's their problem.

Abi
21-11-2005, 22:57
I quite like PE. We do all sorts of sports.... hockey, basketball, athletics, netball, handball, dancing, football, gym, rugby..... i love netball. We have some good teachers as well, its quite fun. I dont take it that seriously though, its just a game for us. Its a laugh

Layne
21-11-2005, 23:08
Thought i would answer your questions,lol

What sports do you do?
All sorts, you name it we do it apart from like swimming and horseriding, we do like the normal stuff! We do like 6 weeks of one thing then move on.

Do you like it?
Well yeh, i mean i had a year and 1/2 off of P.E couz i had a dodgy knee and had to have an opperation and to be honest i missed PE and Now i can do it again i really enjoy it!

Yeh are cool! We have 3 male ones and 3 female ones.
One of the male ones is gorgeous and he has the nicest legs, and he always wears shorts! :wub: I don't really know the other two!
The female ones, well i have had the same PE teacher for 4 years now, so i know her really well, we get on alright, we went through a rough patch last year when she hated me, but that is because i wasn't doing P.e but everything is ok now!
the other 2 female teachers, well one of them i don't know that well but from what i heard the ain't nice! and ther other one is sooo nice, and i get on wth her really well!

Sport wise this thing called scholball or somet,like a cross betweent cricket and rounders, And Playing tag rugby in the rain!:p
Lesson wise, when we and my mate got bored playng rounders and chased everyon else round the pitch with the like rounders posts! :p

^^Sorry i went on a bit! lol

melanielovesdennisrickman
22-11-2005, 07:57
I hate PE,i think it should be banned too,it should be people's own choice to exercice,and it's not very nice for the people who ain't very good at sport (like me)

the_watts_rule
22-11-2005, 18:30
I hate P.E, I would enjoy it better if we didnt do football and basketball all the time. I enjoy the fitness and the dance when we do that. Our school is very competitive.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
22-11-2005, 19:07
What sports do you do?

Football, Dance, Netball, Basketball, Gymnastics, Rounders, Athletics, Trampolining, Hockey..

Swedish Lodge Ball (on rainy days and lucky days!!) You just duck away from the ball and run to the otherside of the hall or whatever.. Benchball sometimes...

Do you like it?

I used to wake up every morning, in Year 7, and just tread P.E!!! But now im in Year 9 I enjoy it much more thanks to this other teacher we got!! Though I do hate it when the teachers don't let us where trackkies in the winter.. :| Its freezing here!!!

We had about 3 in Year 7... hated it!! Half way through Year 8 we got one teacher and she's soooo good!! She's strict but loves having jokes, encourages everyone (which made me feel more confident and try harder) and is very nice!! I think it's because of her I enjoy P.E alot more as in Year 7 I was about to die (literaly)..

Erm... Crab football!!

What about you Tamzi?

Tamzi
22-11-2005, 20:26
What sports do you do?

Football, Basketball, Netball, Hockey, Badminton, Fitness, Dance, Swimming, Rounders, Athletics, Benchball, Gym and there is probably more.

Do you like it?

I don't really like it as I don't play badminton too well! It depends on what we are doing really. I do not like rounders! It doesn't help we have 1 1/2 hours a week non-stop

We have 3 teachers, but each P.E group in our year has a different one. There is one I really don't like, but I have the nice-ish one.

We played crab football once. You had to move like a crab (crouched going sideways facing the ceiling) while playing football!

CrazyLea
22-11-2005, 22:17
What sports do you do?
we did tennis, badminton, hockey, netball, swimming, gym, athletics, aerobics....think thats it (we were seperated from the boys so we didnt do footy or rugby! which i would have liked to do!!!)

Do you like it?
no i hated it!!!! i always made excuses for not doingit and had lots of detentions lol

horrible i hated them! all 4 of them!

umm dunno lol

feelingyellow
24-11-2005, 22:25
What sports do you do?
Netball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Gymnastics, Tramolining, Badminton, Tennis, Athletics
Do you like it?
Some - I'm not very good at sports so i don't like them much as some people are so competitive.
Some are ok. Some are idiots.
Sportwise - Done bum excercises
Mewise - stuck sand together to make a ball an chucked in through the basketball hoop - the sand ball broke *teehee* though i did get it into the hoop though :p

Angeltigger
24-11-2005, 23:30
I thought I would answer the right way

What sports do you do?

When I was at school I used to do Netball, tennis, swimming, running, rounds. Other stuff that I can not remember

Do you like it?
I never used to like is as I said it my other postwe had to have short on out in the middle of winter, so people always got coldes

my teachers used to love me and used to push me as they knew that I could do it

Can not remember any weirdest thing happening in PE- it was kind of boring

Emma-Lou
25-11-2005, 19:54
What sports do you do?
we do lots like football,netball,rugby,cricket,soccer,tennin,table tennis,badminton and swimming even though the school does not have its own pool
Do you like it?
it is ok we get it twice a weekone day we get told what to do the other day we get options which is quite good.some days i am just tired and can not be bothered but i got an interim report to day and got excellent for efffort i have no idea how when its like football i just stand there
What are you're teachers like?
we have 3 male and 3 male.one of them men is new so i do not know what he is like.the other 2 men are horrible.The female teacher i get is ok and my mum knows one of the other ones so she likes me, the third female i have never had but everyone says she is nice
Whats the weirdest thing you have done in pe
Probaly Thuderball but it is not that weird but inthe changes rooms people were throwing shoes and it bounced of the window and broke it that was quite weird and funny

samantha nixon
28-11-2005, 19:12
what sports do you do?
trampolining, netball, volley ball, hockey, badminton, benchball, basketball and some others but these are my favs

do you like it?
i love it, its 1 of my fav subjects

what are youre teachers like?
there all really nice i have 4 male 1 female and 1 of the males are my form tutor aswell and we get on really well with our female teacher as she used to be my mates gymnastic's coach

whats the weirdest thing you have done?
non-stop cricket