PDA

View Full Version : West strife

Luna
19-11-2005, 10:50
WESTLIFE are not afraid to throw a wobbly – this time at manager LOUIS WALSH.
The boys have got the hump because they feel the X Factor judge has a conflict of interest over the battle for Christmas No 1 — and is not pushing them enough.

If luck favours Louis, four of his acts could be scrapping for top spot on December 25 — classical crooners G4, GIRLS ALOUD, Westlife and, potentially, the winner of this year’s X Factor.

But KIAN EGAN, MARK FEEHILY, SHANE FILAN and NICKY BYRNE, who had their 13th No 1 last month, reckon all his efforts should be focused on promoting them.

A festive hit with new track When You Tell Me That You Love Me would mean a record 14 consecutive No 1 singles for the lads.

A source tells me: “Westlife are the jewel in Louis’s crown. They made him his fortune. The boys feel they should be given top priority for Christmas because they are determined to set a record for consecutive No 1s that will never be beaten.

“Louis sometimes spreads himself too thin. He is preoccupied with X Factor and the lads feel he should pay more attention to them.”

Louis has been tied up judging the hit ITV show and grooming the show’s answer to JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE — Manc entertainer SHAYNE WARD.

And Westlife have another problem — THE CHOIRBOYS pose a serious chart threat with their debut single.

BEN INMAN, CJ PORTER-THAW and PATRICK ASPBURY release a charity cover of ERIC CLAPTON’s Tears In Heaven on December 19.

The cheeky youngsters have issued the boyband with a sing-off challenge — and have threatened to chuck eggs at Westlife’s tour bus if they chicken out.

Ben said: “We could learn ten Westlife songs in five minutes, they couldn’t sing any of ours.

“We would take them on any day in a sing-off. We would jump on their backs and crush them. Then we’d egg their bus.” Harsh words...

But there is a silver lining to Westlife’s woes. They have been invited with Louis and pop svengali SIMON COWELL to DIANA ROSS’s New Year bash to sort out final details of a duet with MICHAEL JACKSON.

pookie1968uk
19-11-2005, 19:19
well he is their manager and im sure he gets paid loads for being so, so i suppose they should be having their fair shre of attention.