PDA

View Full Version : 20 -25 nov

chance
16-11-2005, 13:56
Sunday, 20th November 2005 at 18:50
Steph goes to visits Turner and they end up talking about the past. Steph comments that Terence was the favourite and that he received all of the love. Turner is astounded at how strongly Steph feels about this and is protective of his son when Steph says that Terence was a bully. Turner says that he feels it’s the other way around as Steph put Terence into hospital after hitting him with a brick. Steph reaches boiling point and says that she wanted to kill him because he raped her. How will Turner react to such a shocking allegation?

Meanwhile, Carl introduces Delilah to his father, but Tom is not impressed and tells Carl that he thought he’d have learned his lesson after dating Chas. Despite this, the three of them have lunch in the Woolpack and Del turns on the charm. Will Tom warm to her?

Monday, 21st November 2005
Steph sees her father and tells him that Terence didn’t really rape her and that she was lying yesterday. Turner is appalled that she could lie about something so serious but she insists that she wanted to make him listen. She says that Terence did bully her but confesses that she has exaggerated the truth. Turner goes off, needing time to think. Meanwhile, Adam asks Steph how things went with Turner and is horrified to learn that she has changed her story. Initially he makes his disapproval clear, but seeing her upset he tells her that he’ll continue to support her.

Elsewhere, Tom tells Carl that Pollard wants the Kings to go to Spain to help out with his twinning project. Tom doesn’t want to get involved, but Carl sees it as an opportunity for Del to get the break that she needs. Del is thrilled and tells her family about the trip. She explains that Pollard is expecting the Kings but as only Carl wants to go she is going instead. Zak comments that it would be even better if they all went. Will Carl be able to stop them?

Over dinner the ice is broken when Louise and Martin are amused to find that Louise has accidentally added two tablespoons of chilli instead of teaspoons. They kiss one another but are interrupted when Martin’s babysitter calls, asking him to come home. Louise is left alone and disappointed.

Tuesday, 22nd November 2005
Ivan offers to take Nicola out after she has had a fight with Simon. However, Paul is sick of Toni lusting after him and, thinking it will get her off his back, invites her to go with Ivan. Nicola looks daggers as Toni agrees. Feeling frustrated, Nicola gets drunk. How will she react when Ivan brings Kerry home?

Meanwhile, the Dingles are excitedly preparing for their holiday when Lisa says she’ll remain in the village for Sarah and the garage. Emily, however, offers to have Sarah and says that Dawn can organise the garage and they excitedly head off to the airport.

Wednesday, 23rd November 2005
A courier arrives with Laurel’s wedding dress and Nicola can’t resist trying it on. When Toni catches her, Nicola is angry and humiliated and reaches for the zip, yanks it and it breaks. Ivan comes home and tries to help her but Nicola gets irate and tells him not to bring tarts home. Ivan tells Nicola that she almost sounds jealous and he leaves. Nicola gets straight on the phone to Emily for help. Emily arrives and gets her out of the dress whilst Nicola confesses that she fancies Ivan. How will Emily react?

Over in Spain, Pollard tells Enrique Morales that he and the Kings are prominent figures in Emmerdale and he assures him that he’ll be very impressed when he meets them. Pollard is pleased when Carl arrives but horrified to see the Dingles in tow and he is left with no choice but to introduce Zak and Lisa as Tom and Sadie King. The Dingles play along, amused. Later, Pollard is forced to confess to his business associate, Swords (who deals in shared property opportunities), that his visitors are not all from the King family. Pollard spots that Swords is cornered as he was expecting a deal and finds himself telling him that they have, however, just won the lottery and could sign up to property. Later Swords tells Lisa that his boss wants extra bodies at a presentation and asks her to sign a contract saying she’ll attend. He assures her that there is no catch and promises her free booze and gifts in return. Lisa is worried but Pollard gives his word that Swords is a good man and she signs. Swords then says he needs their passports for ID reasons and Lisa thinking nothing of it hands them over.

In his surgery, Adam is looking through Alice’s notes and he stops in horror when he reads her test results showing that she has cancer. Adam realises that Alice hasn’t told anyone and he asks her to visit him in the surgery. Will she show up?

Thursday, 24th November 2005
Adam goes to see Alice and tells her that he knows about the cancer. He recommends that she have an abortion so that she can start treatment but she is determined that she will not harm her baby. Sam arrives back and Dr Forsythe tells Alice she must tell him the truth. Sam struggles to take in the news and rushes off. He later goes to Adam and tells him to make Alice better. Adam tells him that Alice will need chemotherapy and that the only sensible course of action is a termination. How will Alice react when Sam suggests aborting the baby?

Over in Spain at the presentation, Zak and Shadrach are bored and Debbie cottons on to the fact that Swords is trying to sell them a timeshare, so they get up to leave. Swords follows them and says that Lisa signed a contract promising to reimburse his costs if they chose not to purchase a property. He says they owe him 2,000 euros and tells them that he has their passports. Later, Pollard and Lisa return from a successful business lunch to find Zak and Swords at loggerheads and Lisa is horrified to learn that she has been conned. Meanwhile, Del comes up with a plan.

Will she be able to get the Dingles their passports back and will Lisa get her own back on Pollard?

Friday, 25th November 2005
Louise admits to Martin that she really like him but as they kiss, Kayleigh walks in and disturbs them. They clang teeth and Louise cuts her lip. When Kayleigh makes it clear she is expecting her to stay the night, Louise gets embarrassed and makes a sharp exit before going home to tell Diane about the disastrous date. Will Diane make her see sense?

Meanwhile, Sandy arrives on Ashley’s doorstep only to learn from Daz that Ashley is on his honeymoon. Daz takes him to Betty’s where Sandy is quick to get his feet under the table. What will Ashley have to say on his return?

Elsewhere, Paul asks Ivan why he doesn’t want to make a go of things with Toni and Ivan explains that he has his eye on someone else. Later that evening Emily realises that Nicola is still carrying a torch for Ivan even though she denies it. A few drinks turns into a party at Mulberry cottage and Paul is stunned when Ivan makes it clear he is attracted to him and kisses him.

Trinity
16-11-2005, 14:05
So - the villager is revealled. I guess Paul deserves a bit of a love life after all this time!

Chloe O'brien
16-11-2005, 15:14
:eek: nicola will have a hissy fit when she finds out that Ivan fancies paul and not her

~charlie-lou~
16-11-2005, 16:26
I hate Tom. Looking down his gnomey old nose at poor ol' Delilah.

But at the same time I don't want him to warm to her because I'd hate him a whole lot more if he didn't, and he's so fun to hate!!

Ivan and Paul, Ivan and Paul. So sweet. But SO predictable.

xxx

chimwemwe
19-11-2005, 01:02
I hate Tom. Looking down his gnomey old nose at poor ol' Delilah.

But at the same time I don't want him to warm to her because I'd hate him a whole lot more if he didn't, and he's so fun to hate!!

Ivan and Paul, Ivan and Paul. So sweet. But SO predictable.

xxx

yes they are so sweet. are either of the actors gay in real life?

~charlie-lou~
19-11-2005, 23:15
yes they are so sweet. are either of the actors gay in real life?

Yes, they both are. :)

Cherryz
22-11-2005, 18:57
I've been doing the 'HA IN YO' FACE!' dance for days since finding out Ivan and Paul get a thing on, because i told my mum ages ago i bet hes gay and gunna get with Paul and she was all noooo but now im like yeeeey!