PDA

View Full Version : 15 th march

chance
27-02-2005, 12:24
Total Recall

It's the day before Diane and Owen's wedding, as the medical drama continues. When Mark takes over organising the stag party, he and Mubbs put a plaster cast on Owen's arm and take him to the bar for drinks with the rest of the party.

Tricia convinces Diane that she needs to have a hen night. She gets the girls to draw lots to decide who they will dress up; Diane gets Donna's name and chooses a skimpy nurse's uniform. They arrive in the bar and are shocked to see the stags there, too.

Diane gets drunk and Ric offers to take her home. Back at her place, she discusses her insecurities about Chrissie and Owen, and the pair share a kiss.

Elsewhere, Chrissie finds Owen chained to a statue and frees him. He tells her he must go to his office to collect the wedding rings and she says she will remove his plaster cast there. He apologises to Chrissie about the way he has treated her and the pair end up in a steamy clinch on his desk.

Meanwhile, Mickie notices that Jodie is struggling to cope behind the bar and offers to help out. Jodie has become feverish and breathless and Mickie takes her to the hospital so that Will can examine her. But when she takes her home afterwards, their flirting goes further..

emma
27-02-2005, 15:03
That sounds a really good episode!

mad1969
22-03-2005, 21:02
i want to know what happens does owen come clean with diane
he and chrissie should be together and diane can end up with rick?

RealityGap
23-03-2005, 14:56
Mad 1969 - I totally am with you on this one, I think that Chrissie and Owen make a great couple.

What would be bad is if Owen married Diane and then has an affair with Chrissie - been down the love triangle route too many times.