PDA

View Full Version : Please Daddy - One Parter

Rach33
20-04-2005, 22:16
Another one parter I'm afraid hope you like it

Sometimes is never quite enough, if you’re flawless, then you’ll win my love, don’t forget to win first place, don’t forget to keep that smile on your face

Be a good girl, try a little harder, you’ve got to measure up, and make me prouder

I stared at him as he angrily shouted at me all I wanted was for him to listen to what I want and all he wanted was for me to tow the line do things HIS way because my opinion didn’t matter
He wanted me to be so perfect it’s like I’m not good enough because I’m not her I never will be and she’s gone and she’s not coming back
I try to make him proud but he throws it back in my face and everytime I get close he freezes me out

How long before you screw it up, how many times do I have to tell you to hurry up, with everything I do for you the least you can do is keep quiet

He thinks he’s doing his best but how does he know what’s best for me if he doesn’t even know me he never talks to me well not about the important things anyway he pretends it never happened and fobs me off to other people like I don’t matter like he doesn’t want me
He’s always telling me to be grateful for having his help but his help with what palming me off to a doctor to a stranger

I’ll live through you, I’ll make you what I never was, if you’re the best, then maybe so am I, compared to him, compared to her, I’m doing this for your own damn good, you’ll make up for what I blew, what’s the problem…why are you crying

When I get upset he doesn’t understand he doesn’t realise that I’m hurting too all I want is a hug and for him to let me talk why is that so hard why won’t he listen he thinks he can better himself through me if I do well in my exams or whatever then maybe he thinks he’s making up for what happened but all he’s doing is making things worse and I can’t deal with it on my own at least I still have Stacey she’s been great but it’s not enough

Be a good girl, push a little farther now, that wasn’t fast enough to make us happy, we’ll love you just the way you are if you’re perfect

Sitting on my bed I realised as the tears began to fall this was as good as it got he’d never put down the barriers it was too late I’d just have to live with that and try my best to do well it was all I could do to get close to him

Lyrics - Perfect by Alanis Morrisette taken from the amazing album Jagged Little Pill

Layne
20-04-2005, 22:22
That is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Such Emotion!
Your really good at these one-parters!
I'm going to TRY and write one tomorrow and poat it to see what you guys think!
This was Brill though darlin'
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Moon's_angel
22-04-2005, 15:29
fanatasic brilliant, i love your one parters babe

di marco
23-04-2005, 21:48
brill as usual! :D love reading what you write! :)