PDA

View Full Version : Frankie & Jamie

xCharliex
12-11-2005, 16:46
Well apparently its true about Jamie falling for Frankie, although Frankie isnt interested, its meant to be a huge storyline coming over to rival EE. Ive posted it here as i have no definate source its just what ive heard

Lennie
12-11-2005, 17:03
I knew the moment the Baldwins came in they would do this storyline - bit like Linda and Mark's affair.

Though i wouldnt mind seeing Adam falling for Frankie, its makes it interesting as Danny and Adam are half brothers

Luna
12-11-2005, 17:04
i read this a while ago - but wasnt too sure about the source

Lennie
12-11-2005, 17:06
Apparently it says the similar thing in the Inside Soap magazine

harvest
14-11-2005, 21:48
yeh in inside soap it says something like can frankie control her lust........ooooo i wonder who they could be talking about!

Surfer Rosa
18-11-2005, 11:40
Well apparently its true about Jamie falling for Frankie, although Frankie isnt interested, its meant to be a huge storyline coming over to rival EE. Ive posted it here as i have no definate source its just what ive heard

Now why doesn't that surprise me! :)
Well it will probably be the usual, Frankie will tell Jamie where to go at first - but she will eventually cave and then say it was a mistake, but still carry on seeing him. Then they will keep it a secret and at some point in the future Danny will find out!

Luna
18-11-2005, 22:56
Now why doesn't that surprise me! :)
Well it will probably be the usual, Frankie will tell Jamie where to go at first - but she will eventually cave and then say it was a mistake, but still carry on seeing him. Then they will keep it a secret and at some point in the future Danny will find out!

Sounds exactly how it will happen

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
30-11-2005, 12:32
It's just soooo predictable. Why can't it be like real life where a person brings another person up who isn't blood related and it doesn't lead to the bedroom??

You watch - Toya will be back at Christmas, jumping in the sack with Les!

I love my corrie but even I have to admit that this is such a lazy storyline.

Siobhan
30-11-2005, 13:11
I knew the moment the Baldwins came in they would do this storyline - bit like Linda and Mark's affair.

Though i wouldnt mind seeing Adam falling for Frankie, its makes it interesting as Danny and Adam are half brothers

would rather see frankie and adam... with Jamie it is too much like incest

Richie_lecturer
30-11-2005, 15:11
It's just soooo predictable. Why can't it be like real life where a person brings another person up who isn't blood related and it doesn't lead to the bedroom??

You watch - Toya will be back at Christmas, jumping in the sack with Les!

I love my corrie [and other soaps] but even I have to admit that this is such a lazy storyline.

Agree.

xStephaniex
22-01-2006, 15:44
hmmm i dunno ! frankie wouldn't would she ? - but then this is a soap were talking about.

Cornishbabe
22-01-2006, 15:46
I toughtthis was just jameies mum trying to cause a arguement

dddMac1
26-01-2006, 16:09
if Jamie and Frankie where to get to gether that would really annoy Danny

Bree
26-01-2006, 16:19
i dunno if they would make a good couple but it would really annoy danny