PDA

View Full Version : There are FIVE King children!!!!!

~charlie-lou~
11-11-2005, 15:00
Another one!!!!

Jimmy, Matthew, Carl, Max... Georgina!!!!

How many more are there going to be?

And how come nobody ever speaks about her? Mind you, nobody ever spoke about Max. :rolleyes:

And she didn't come back for her brother's funeral! Ridiculous!!!! :angry:

I wonder if she'll ever come to E'dale?

jonni
11-11-2005, 15:32
there are five?

how do you know this?

eastenders mad
11-11-2005, 17:40
yeah how do you know?

Oh great i stand the Kings and there is another one is it going to be like Mike Baldwin off corrie. By having the whole kids of the universe lol.

samantha nixon
11-11-2005, 19:17
where did you find this out and i think its good that there is another one the kings are well good

Tamzi
11-11-2005, 20:01
How did you find out about Georgina?

xxx

~charlie-lou~
11-11-2005, 21:22
How did you find out about Georgina?

xxx

Heya all. I found out when my mate Lara told me, thought it sounded a bit dubious, then i found this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_King_(Emmerdale_character)

I wonder if she'll come to he village any time in the next few months?

xx

~charlie-lou~
11-11-2005, 21:23
where did you find this out and i think its good that there is another one the kings are well good

I agree.

Jemma
11-11-2005, 21:25
I think it would be good to have a King sister! That link doesn't work btw :(

~charlie-lou~
11-11-2005, 21:27
Oops sorry left out the last bracket.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_King_(Emmerdale_character)

Voila.

Jemma
11-11-2005, 21:32
wow thanks..interesting ! :) it says this on the King family page:
Georgina/rest of family = Apparently doesn't get on with Tom, but not much to go on since she's only been mentioned about four times (twice by Tom (unfavourably), once by Carl and once by Max). Supposedly she moved away to put distance between herself and Tom. Not close to Tom?.

~charlie-lou~
11-11-2005, 22:23
If she's not close to Tom, I love her already!! :D

It'll be interesting to see how they treat her. Apparently the guys love her very much, but Tom did to her what he did to Jimmy and Max a while back, ie he basically disowned her.

THAT TOM!!!! ARGRRGRGHHHH!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

chimwemwe
19-11-2005, 01:05
If she's not close to Tom, I love her already!! :D

It'll be interesting to see how they treat her. Apparently the guys love her very much, but Tom did to her what he did to Jimmy and Max a while back, ie he basically disowned her.

THAT TOM!!!! ARGRRGRGHHHH!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

how i'd hate to have such a father!

lilylily
04-12-2005, 18:19
Tom is evil no wonder he drove away georgina.

I think it would be better if she came back and all the guys favoured her and ignored Sadie. :cheer:

kayla05
12-12-2005, 15:12
Tom is evil no wonder he drove away georgina.

I think it would be better if she came back and all the guys favoured her and ignored Sadie. :cheer:

Yeah that would be good!

tammyy2j
12-12-2005, 15:16
When Tom was looking at a photo recently he said he had only four children his four sons.

Maybe she is he ilegimate daughter (there was a rumour that Zoe was to be his daughter)

~charlie-lou~
12-12-2005, 15:59
When Tom was looking at a photo recently he said he had only four children his four sons.

Maybe she is he illegimate daughter (there was a rumour that Zoe was to be his daughter)

I know, I heard that thing about 4 kids as well!!! The Zoe thing sounds good, but I doubt anything will come of it.... it would be cool if she was illegitimate!

But then this girl has been mentioned by Carl and Max.... I don't get it, it's all so confuzzling, lol!! :confused:

And Hari just said that Tom used to come to that show in Yorkshrie with 'his 4 lads'. I doubt they'd leave the girl at home lol!

Jemma
12-12-2005, 16:57
I don't remember Carl or Max ever mentioning Georgina. When was that?

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 15:25
Not another King :rolleyes:

Mr_Cellophane
26-12-2005, 11:24
No mention of a sister on emmerdale.org

~charlie-lou~
26-12-2005, 19:58
Yeah that's what I was thinking, it was only mentioned on Wikipedia and I have been informed of her being mentioned so I don't know.... :searchme:

xStephaniex
15-01-2006, 18:42
is georgina going to be the only girl of the kings? god wish sadie was around wonder what taht would of been like !!! new female king sadie would be well envious! lol

x Amby x
28-01-2006, 16:48
it would be good to see a King daughter, just to see how differently Tom would treat her compared with the way he treats his sons

Chloe-Elise
28-01-2006, 22:21
It would be really interesting to see Georgina, it would be so cool to see her fight with Sadie lol

xStephaniex
29-01-2006, 01:37
when is this 5th king entering emmerdale ?? does anyone know ?

~charlie-lou~
29-01-2006, 17:48
I'm not so sure anymore!!! Because loads of people are saying there definitely isn't one, and yet there is that article and plenty of others saying there definitely is. :searchme:

I hope there is one though and if there is I want her to turn up as soon as possible.

I wouldn't take it as the gospel word, but the article I posted much earlier on in the thread implied she was in a similar situation to Jimmy family-wise, i.e. Tom hates her.

Another cool thing that is being mentioned is it would be cool to have a teenage girl King. I agree, I think that would really spice things up.