PDA

View Full Version : Midnight - Shannis script

PinkFairy
20-04-2005, 17:06
Rhigt, well I have only posted on parters recently, but I have decided to start a progressive script. I don't know how long I will keep it up, but I hope you enjoy it!

Midnight - Part One

The woman sat nervously in the back of the old-fashion style taxi. Winding her long blonde hair around her fingers, trying to get all her anxiety out of her. She began to listen to the radio that she had previously had been ignoring, hoping that it would take her mind of all the worry that was in her head. However, all it did was bring back memories, as the song was playing was Blue’s ‘Guilty’.
‘Our song’, she thought, memories of the past coming to the present. She tried to just listen to the song, however she found it impossible. All she could think about was being in his arms, being so close to him... She could feel his warm breath on her neck and his arm around her waist. She could feel her self melt in his arms, wanting to stay like that forever.
Suddenly the taxi jolted and she was brought back to reality. Sighing as she realised that her wishes would only come real In her dreams she looked through the cold, wet window and took in all the familiar surroundings. She could see al the tree’s beginning to blossom and several bunches of daffodils sprouting from the long grass. As the journey progressed she began to recognise more and she smiled as she entered the square.
It was strange seeing everyone at their work after so long and she studied all the familiar faces, knowing that they couldn’t see her. However, it was one face in particular that she was looking out for. She couldn’t help but look for him, hoping that by some miracle he would be looking for her too. There was so much she wanted to tell him, so much that she needed to say. Her heart sunk as time went on and he was still not visible. She knew that she shouldn’t pin all her hopes on finding him, but she couldn’t help it. All she wanted to do was run into his strong, caring arms and never let go.
As she reached the betting shop the taxi stopped, stuck behind another. She peered forwards, wondering if it was someone she knew ahead of her. She could see it was a tall man, with ruffled dark hair. She felt her stomach turn over as she saw the man begin to get out of his taxi.
She quickly told the driver to stop and gave him a handful of money, not caring how much cash she was giving him. She jumped up of the taxi and pulled her bags with her, leaping out. She suddenly felt herself trip, causing a sharp throbbing pain in her stomach. She fell to the ground, yelling a loud cry as
she fell. As she tumbled down she could see Dennis turn around and look at her startled. He then ran towards her, dropping the bags he had in his hands and dumping them on the pavement below him.
Sharon lay on the floor, clutching her stomach in pain. ‘Help me Dennis!’ She moaned softly before falling into unconsciousness’…

melonb
20-04-2005, 17:20
wow that was really. good! you should definitely keep goin lol :thumbsup:

PinkFairy
20-04-2005, 17:27
Thanks for replying! Glad you liked it, I'm going to prob post more at the weekend when I've wrote more!

melonb
20-04-2005, 17:29
cool cant wait!

*Roxy*
20-04-2005, 17:46
cool post more

Layne
20-04-2005, 18:08
This is amazing stuff!!
Hope sharon is alright!
More soon
Lu ya
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
22-04-2005, 13:55
WOW that was brill, really good writing
MORE MORE MORE

PinkFairy
22-04-2005, 17:19
Right well, here's part 2. Thanks for all the beautiful rteplies, it really mean's a lot to me! This is dedicated to all that have replied!

Midnight dreams, Part 2

Dennis ran over to Sharon, fear washing through his body making it near impossible to move, however he managed to bend down and cup her head, causing her long wavy hair fall down like a waterfall; all the light from the sun reflecting off it, giving it a glossy look.
‘Sharon, speak to me, please’. Dennis silently pleaded, looking down mournfully at the weak, floppy body below him. He delved into him pocket, discarding several pieces of rubbish and pulled out his phone, quickly dialling 999.
‘Come on, come on, HURRY UP YOU DAMN THING!’ he yelled down the phone, getting frustrated waiting when Sharon was obviously not well and in pain. ‘Why couldn’t it be me’ he though silently as he waited. He had always considered himself to be selfish until he had met Sharon, but since he had known her, whenever he was around her he didn’t put himself first. She was all that mattered to him and he wondered why someone somewhere was letting this happen to her when all she had ever done was good. Surely if anyone deserved to be unconscious it was him? He was the murderer, not her.
Finally he got put through.
“Hello, what service do you require?” Called a calm voice on the other side of the phone.
“Ambulance, I need an ambulance NOW!” Dennis replied shouting down the end of the phone, trying to let all his frustration out, however, it did no good. He still felt just as angry and worried for his dear Sharon.
“Ok where are you?” The woman enquired, her voice annoying Dennis. How could anyone be so calm? Didn’t she know that someone could be dying in his very arms right this moment? Nevertheless, he knew that he had to stay strong for Sharon, he was all she had. He spoke down the phone, trying to stay calm and keep his nerves under control.
“Um, Albert Square, er, Um...Wal...Walf...Walford. E20.
“Thank you, an ambulance will be here as soon as possible.”
The line went dead and a desolate tear ran down his freckled cheek, dripping down, gathering speed until it rolled off his face and landed with a large plop on his green T-Shirt. Several more followed, until all the tears on his face glimmered in the sun just like Sharon’s hair. The weather seemed inappropriate and wrong for what Dennis was feeling. It seemed like the sky should be a dark grey instead of a light blue and there should have been more clouds, all in a line along the bottom of the sky.
Dennis felt Sharon’s skin with the back of his face, expecting it to be warm but instead it was cold. He reached over as far as he could and grabbed his black bag, tearing through it’s contents until he found his thickest coat and he wrapped it carefully around Sharon’s body, hoping that it would provide her with some warmth. He zipped up his bag, the noise of the zip seeming a million times louder than normal.
He at in the same spot for a few more minutes; though to him it seemed an eternity when he heard the familiar siren of the ambulance.
‘’Forever’ Dennis muttered, knowing that the next few days, if it was even that long, were going to affect his life forever...

Layne
22-04-2005, 17:30
This is really really good, keep going more soon!!!

Hope Sharon is ok, poor dennis!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

PinkFairy
22-04-2005, 17:35
Thanks Layne! I'm just about to write more and I should be posting over the weekend.
Thanks!

melonb
22-04-2005, 17:36
wow that was briliant agen!! but u cant let sharon die!!

lol

Layne
22-04-2005, 17:36
Ok!! Just Post asap!!
Its a great script keep going!!
xxx

PinkFairy
22-04-2005, 17:46
Okay, I'm on it! Just got to watch todays UK Gold that I've taped!

Amber
22-04-2005, 19:45
Brill!
:D Post more soon

PinkFairy
22-04-2005, 20:00
Thanks everyONE! This is dedicated to you all!
Midnight, Part 3

Dennis sat in the hard plastic seat, twiddling his thumbs, not knowing what to do. He wanted to help Sharon, felling what he was doing was not going to help her at all. But deep down, he knew that all the could do to help was to stay strong and wait. So he waited and waited and waited…
In the near distance he could hear a tune, coming from the speakers above him. He recognised the tune as Blue’s ‘Guilty’. As he listened to the familiar lyrics he was brought back to the Valentine’s ball; slowly dancing with Sharon in his arms, he could feel her warm body next to his; her long hair flowing softly over his shoulder; her mesmerising green staring intently in to his, telling him all he needed to know, glowing in the dimmered lights shinning from the ceiling. As he listened it was like he was going back in time…

‘If it’s wrong to tell the truth,
What am I supposed to do,
When all I want to do is speak my mind (speak my mind)
If it’s wrong to do what’s right,
I’m prepared to testify,
If loving you with all my hearts a crime,
Then I’m guilty.’

As the song ended Dennis came out of his daydream and back into the corridor. It was a long walkway, all the walls painted a white, probably it was once a gleaming white but over time it had darkened and you could clear notice several scuff and handprints. The wall were plain with no decoration and the floor was a dark blue vinyl. There was a single water dispenser opposite a big window. The window was plastic and was slightly ajar. Mould was beginning to grow up it like a caterpillar working it’s way up a tree.
Thought it was April, the weather had turned to sunny and bright to a strong wind and the sky had turned to a moody grey. Though before he had wanted this weather, now it was annoying him, the wind blowing through the window and hitting the back of his neck; tickling him.
As he sat brooding over the events of the day he failed to notice that the doctor had come out and now was standing in front of him. He was a tall man, probably in his mid-thirties - though it was hard to be sure. He had grey blue eyes and quite thin lips; which some might say made him look intimidating, yet he had a soft face and his ruffled hair gave him a more approachable human look.
Dennis felt his presence finally and stood up immediately, knocking over the cup that sat in his lap flying, pouring all the contents over the floor and making a large puddle below him. He did not notice though, instead studying the man’s face, trying to read what he was going to say. However the doctor spoke quickly, not leaving Dennis’ mind to wander.
“Mr Rickman, Miss Watt’s’ condition is now stable and we are now quite sure that she will make a full recovery. When you came with her, you said that you did not know what could be wrong with her, but after numerous tests we have found out what made her pass out like she did this morning.”
What, what is it?” Dennis enquired eagerly, yet a worried tone obviously present in his voice.
“Miss Watt’s is pregnant, four month’s infact. The reason that she collapsed is because of her previous medical history she needs to be on medication while pregnant to make sure that she and the baby keep healthy. As long as she takes this both mother and baby should be fine.”
Dennis’ jaw dropped. Four months pregnant. It was his. Sharon and him were going to be parents. A warm feeling rushed through him, this was all he had ever wanted. But then, a new though came to him. Did Sharon know she was pregnant and if she had why didn’t she tell him? Did she think that he would make a bad parent?
“Can I see her?” He asked the doctor.
“Yes, she's through there, the man told him, gesturing to a room at the back of the corridor and Dennis began to walk to see her. Then he could find out the truth...

Layne
22-04-2005, 21:56
Wow!! Congrats!!!!
This is brill stuff, awww
Post more asa you can!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Amber
22-04-2005, 23:11
OMG!
Post more soon!
:angel:

PinkFairy
23-04-2005, 11:45
Part 4! Hope you like it!

Midnight Dreams, Part 4

Dennis walked quickly into the large room which once again was pained white. There was a large window at the back of the room, though it was completely shut. A single bedside cabinet sat beside the single bed, which had a metal head and a plain white cover. Dennis did not notice this, his eyes were firmly fixed on the person inside the bed. Sharon.
She was lying down, her hair scattered messily over the pillows and her make-up had all been wiped off, leaving her face pale without any foundation. As she heard footsteps she tried to sit up, however a pain once again shot through her abdomen, though luckily this time it was not as painful. Instead she turned over so she was facing Dennis and gestured for him to sit down in the chair that sat by her bedside.
He sat down and she broke the silence.
“Dennis...You’re here...what were you doing back in Walford?”
Dennis replied quickly, “Well, what were you doing coming back as well? I thought you were settled in Florida?” He looked straight at her, a fluttery felling filling through his stomach.
“ I came back because I was feeling homesick. I missed Walford; it’s my home.” She paused for a moment, looking down at her hands and then continued more quietly; “I was also hoping I would find you. I’ve missed you so much. I still love you, more than ever…”
Dennis’ heart warmed. She still loved him. She had come back for him. But what about the baby? He knew he had to ask.
“Sharon, did...did you know that you were pregnant?”
‘Did he think I would keep something like that from him’ Sharon thought nervously. How could he think that she would keep like that from him?
“Of course I didn’t! I wouldn’t ‘av kept something like that from you! I really didn’t know I was pregnant Dennis.”
“Come on! You must of!” Dennis replied angrily.
“Honestly I didn’t. I thought the reason that I felt different was because I was missing you. I though the reason that I was beginning to put on weight was because I was comfort eating. You’re the baby’s father, even if I had found out before I would of tried to get hold of you. Please believe me. Please.”
She looked him, her eyes all wide and innocent and Dennis quickly softened, as per usual.
“OK, I believe you. I’m sorry for ever doubting you. So, no more of that, were going to be parents! That’s if you want me to be involved…” He tailed off shyly.
“Of course I want you to be involved! I love you! I can’t believe it either, I thought that I would never get pregnant, and now I’m having a baby with the man I love more than any other person in the world.”
She leant over and held Dennis’ hand and smiled, knowing that she had everything she wanted. Dennis and a baby on the way. Her very own perfect family.
But would it last?

melonb
23-04-2005, 11:59
awwwwww that was really good. keep going pls!! they would make such great parents!!

PinkFairy
23-04-2005, 12:11
Thankies! I agree: they would make good parents!

Layne
23-04-2005, 14:18
Make it last!!!
This is great more soon"!!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Angeldelight
23-04-2005, 17:22
oh my god have just caught up and was on the verge of tears at the last part, WOW that's was fantasically brilliant!!!!!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE

Tamzi
23-04-2005, 19:08
wow that is fab. please post more soon.
xxx

di marco
24-04-2005, 08:27
wow great! :D just read all the parts. yay dennis and sharon back together! and a baby! theyd make such good parents. please make it last! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

PinkFairy
24-04-2005, 12:04
Thanks everyone for your totally lovely replies. I'm going to write some more hopefully today so I should post in the next few days! Thanks for reading and replying!

Skits
27-04-2005, 12:12
i've just read it all. it's brill. will their happiness last or is evil den around. more soon please!

PinkFairy
27-04-2005, 16:42
Right, sorry I have took so long to write this - I've been really busy! Here's part five!

Midnight Dreams, Part 5

Dennis at on the end of the hospital bed, yawning silently. He hadn't been getting much sleep over last few days and it was beginning to show; large dark bags under his eyes and his hair was stuck up where he had been running his fingers through it in annoyance of his lack of sleep. However, his skin was glowing and his eyes sparkled like shinning jewels and his mouth was in a constant smile. All he could think about was Sharon and the baby; morning to night it was on his mind, the excitement keeping him awake at night.
He lent over to the back of the bed and gently held Sharon’s hand and rubbed it affectionately.
“Are you looking forward to coming out today?” He enquired softly, once again a smile shooting across his face, entwining his fingers with hers.
“Mmmmm, I hate hospitals, they’re so...so...creepy.” She replied, opening her eyes up wide like a baby deer. Dennis laughed, making his eyes wrinkle up slightly. Sharon smiled and looked at him.
“What, what's so funny?”
“This place isn’t creepy!” He said, laughing again,. Making Sharon look in a pretend angry way.
“Well, that’s just your opinion. Anyway, you only visit me here, I have to stay in this place all the time! You don't have to eat this disgusting hospital food!” She gestured at the practically untouched plate of food that lay on her bedside table.
“’You don’t have to eat this disgusting hospital food’!” Dennis mimicked Sharon, using a particularly high pitched ‘girly’ voice. “It looks better that some of the things you make!” He added, making Sharon hit him playfully on the arm. “Watch it!” She growled, giving him a pretend evil stare.
Just as Dennis was about to reply, the doctor came in, luckily smiling. Dennis and Sharon looked at each other and smiled, knowing that soon they would be going home.

Layne
27-04-2005, 18:11
Awww, this is really cool! Post more soon, please!
luv ya
Layne
x x x

melonb
27-04-2005, 19:29
Yay! i luv it!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

PinkFairy
29-04-2005, 20:15
Thanks for all the lovely replies! Here's another short part:

Midnight Dreams, Part 6

Sharon and Dennis began to leave the hospital room but only after Dennis had had a long talk with the doctor on what Sharon should be eating, drinking, how long she should rest per day, what if any supplements she should take, whether it was OK for her to work… Finally after an hour and many pleading mutters from Sharon for him to shut up and stop being so embarrassing, she finally managed to drag him away.
“I’m sorry, he’s not normally this chatty!” Sharon said to the doctor apologetically, smiling at the tall man.
He smiled back in a caring way and then spoke in a whisper so Dennis (who was currently reading the booklet ‘Parenting: All you need to know’ in the corridor where he had sat a few days before)
“Don’t be. You make sure you stay with him. I haven’t met a man who has been so caring and thoughtful as he is. You could tell by just talking to you how good a father he’s going to be. Most of the blokes don’t even listen to what you’ve got to say, but you could tell he was really interested. You’ve got a good catch there.” He finished and smiled once again at Sharon and she returned to gesture, looking again at Dennis who was still immersed in the leaflet, a concentrating stare on his face.
“I know he is, he’s going to make such a good parent. Thanks for everything you’ve done for us, it really means a lot. I never thought this would happen to me and now it has. I’m going to make sure I make the most of it.” She smiled for a last time at the gentle manner doctor and went out to meet Dennis.
She tapped him gently on the shoulder and he turned around and grinned sweetly at her, leaning over slowly for a kiss, cupping her smooth face in his palms and gently lifting up her chin to make her lips meet his. The shared a romantic long kiss and then smiled at each other.
Sharon lent over a picked up his hand and entwined it hers and squeezed it gently.
“So, where are we going then?”

Amber
29-04-2005, 21:04
Awww! That was so sweet :wub:
Post more soon :):):)
It's really good :thumbsup:

Layne
29-04-2005, 21:13
Awww, that so cute!!!! :wub: :love:
This is brill darlin' , post more asap
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

melonb
29-04-2005, 21:32
awwwwww keep it going!! more more more!! pls
they are gonna make such cute parents!!

di marco
30-04-2005, 11:03
fab! :D aaawwwww theyre so sweet, i agree theyd make great parents! :) hope theres more soon, cant wiat

PinkFairy
01-05-2005, 14:24
Thanks everyone! I won't be posting anymore this week as I've got ton's of exams and I seriously need to revise! First one on tuesday! Agrhhh! I will pist more probably next weekend.

Layne
01-05-2005, 16:57
Okay, good luck with all your exams!
Hope ya do well!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
01-05-2005, 16:59
yeh good luck with the exams! :) totally understand about needing to revise, i should be doing the same lol!

Angeldelight
01-05-2005, 17:18
Good Luck With Your Exams!!!! Good Luck With Your Exams!!!!
Good Luck With Your Exams!!!!

PinkFairy
02-05-2005, 15:05
Thanks everyone! I'm just taking a break right now, I've got about a million science equations going around in my head! I'm hoping that I'll be able to write more tommorow and than post maybe on tuesday, though it may be later. Thanks once again, you're all so sweet!

PinkFairy
03-05-2005, 17:15
Here's part seven, it's a bit longer than the last to parts.

Midnight, Part 7

‘Things will never be the same,
Still I’m awfully glad I came,
Resonating in the shape of things to come,
Never waiting when I know there's only one.’

The nervous couple walked into the familiar pub, anticipating people's reactions, not holding their hopes out much. They had done it all before and guessed there would some what of an outcry.
The words; ‘Sick’ and ‘Disgusting’ cane to both their minds, but they had both decided that they weren’t going to let a few brain-dead stupid idiots get in their way. If they couldn't except them then fine, they could say all they wanted but it wasn’t going to split them up. Walford was they’re home too and if they couldn’t take it then all fool them, it obviously show that they were just plain old shallow.
However, Dennis could tell that Sharon was anticipating what Den was going to say. She had told him what she had said to him a few months ago and her feelings about him, but nevertheless she still feared his reaction, the horrors of last year still haunting her. He had so much power over people, what if her spilt them up. Also, now it wasn’t just the two of them, they had the baby as well. If her and Dennis split up because of Den, he might have Dennis sent away so he could never see the child and she would be left with the baby alone. She wanted their child to having a loving family around it, with it’s mother and father together; something that neither her or Dennis had had. Surely with Den around that would not happen?
She was also scared about what her father would say about the baby. No doubt he wouldn’t approve of it and she was scared what he would do. In addition, as much as she tried to pretend she didn’t, she was scared what others would say about the fact that she was carrying Dennis’ child. They would just see it as a product of incest, not as a child of a loving couple. They had both decided to keep things quite about the baby until Sharon reached five months, though they had decided to do so just in case something happened to it. However, Dennis had a feeling that Sharon was also scared to admit to everyone that she was pregnant with his child.
They were holding hands as they walked in to the pub they both looked around, already subconsciously checking for the reactions of the locals. They both also looked for him. He had a way of sensing things - he didn’t need to even see something, he would just sense it.
He didn’t come.
Instead they both heard a deep squeal, one that could only belong to one person - Chrissie.
She ran towards them, tottering slightly in her electric pink heels, her hair shaking beautiful as she moved swiftly. When she reached them she threw her arms around the both, squashing them all slightly. After a few long moments she let them out of the embrace and straightened out her now-crumpled top and smiled broadly at the also-smiling pair. Dennis was just about to speak when Chrissie beat him too it.
“You’re back! Oh my god, I’ve missed you both so much!” Where have you been? Where did you meet up, been any where nice…?”
The list of questions went on, however a pause wasn’t allowed for a reply. Instead, Dennis and Sharon just smiled and nodded occasionally, looking at each other and sharing a secret smile.
Finally, after about five minutes of Chrissie talking, Dennis butted in and asked; “Um, Chrissie, where's Den? Have you split up over what he did to you?” He noted that Chrissie suddenly looked stuck for words, an expression he was not used to seeing, however he did not detected her lie. Neither did Sharon.
“Um, well, yes we have split up and he’s well...gone off some leggy blonde into the sunset. Last I heard of him was in January.”
“Oh” Sharon replied, not surprised that her dad had cheated on another woman. She paused for a moment and then continued; “ I’m sorry I got cross at you back in January, you were right, I needed to know.”
“ No, I’m sorry. What I did was cruel and I didn't consider your feelings.”
“Well never mind, that’s all in the past, we’ve got something to tell you!” Sharon spoke, smiling at Dennis, excited to share their secret to Chrissie.

Layne
03-05-2005, 17:19
This is great! Aww, you gotta love Chrissie!!!
Post more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
03-05-2005, 20:56
brill! :D shannis together, so sweet! :) please post more soon, cant wait

stapler
04-05-2005, 18:27
Awww more asap please.

PinkFairy
04-05-2005, 18:35
Another shorter part! For all those who have replied, thanks so much!

Midnight, Part 8

“Congratulations! Oh My God, I think I’m going to cry! I can’t believe it, doesn’t it mean that I’ll be a sort-of grandma?” Chrissie was positively squealing now, making Dennis and Sharon silently laugh.
“Well, I suppose it does!” Dennis replied, looking at Sharon, “We can’t believe it either, we thought that this would never happen to us.” He said, looking at Sharon and placing his hand lovingly on hers. Chrissie looked at them in a confused manner. “Why?” She asked, frowning slightly.
Sharon laughed offhandedly. “Long story.” She smiled, rolling her eyes at Dennis, making him laugh slightly. She paused for a moment and then added; “Um, do you kind if you keep this to yourself for a while, we just want to wait to we tell everyone...you know, just in case.” She looked nervously at Dennis and he put his arm around her back. “Not that’s anything bad’s going to happen.” He told her ion a caring manner. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek gently. “Look at you two, you’re a right old proper couple!” Chrissie remarked, making Dennis and Sharon look at each other lovingly.
“Show Chrissie the picture darling” Sharon instructed Dennis, who pulled a small card out and handed it to Chrissie. “We got it at the hospital” Sharon explained as Chrissie opened the card to reveal a ultrasound scan that had be done a few day’s before.
Chrissie went all mushy again; “Oh, that’s so sweet! It’s so tiny…” Once again she was off rambling, not letting Sharon and Dennis get a word in edgeways. Eventually she ran out of things to say and paused, before adding; “So, where are you going to stay?”
Dennis and Sharon looked at each other blankly. They hadn’t though of this, too carried away with thinking about the baby. “Um, well I guess we’ll try and find a flat to rent or something, but until then we’ll have to go to the B&B.” Sharon said, checking it silently with Dennis, who nodded in approval. Chrissie, however shook her head. “I can’t have you staying at the B&B! You can stay here. For as long as you want.”
“Well of your sure…”
“Certainly. Well, I've got my grandmother duties now haven’t I?” She smiled, handing back the picture to Dennis who pocketed it. “Well, we better get our bags up then” Dennis told Sharon.
They were back home again now.

Amber
04-05-2005, 20:42
Aww Fab!
I love Chrissie and her "Grandmother Duties" :lol: !
Post more soon :thumbsup:

Angeldelight
05-05-2005, 15:29
awwwwwwwwww wow this is just so sweet, i can't wait for everyone to find out, it's such a big thing hope everyone takes it ok!!!!

EastendersRox
05-05-2005, 16:38
It's sooooooo sweet. Dennis and Sharon r the PERFECT couple, and Chrissie rox!

PinkFairy
05-05-2005, 17:38
Thanks everyone! I'm writing more tonight. Sorry I keep replying with out posting a new part!

Amber
05-05-2005, 17:50
I can't wait for the next part but i'm going to have to :thumbsdow
Oh well :rolleyes:

di marco
07-05-2005, 09:00
wow great! :D sharon and dennis are so great together and chrissie had me laughing with her squealing lol! :) hope the next parts soon, cant wait

PinkFairy
07-05-2005, 11:53
Part nibe for all who have replied - I know this is boring but it will get more exciting!

Midnight, Part 9

Dennis and Sharon were sat in the living-room, talking about what they were going to do next.
“I mean we can’t stay here forever, where are we going to go?” Sharon asked, pushing her long hair back behind her ears, looking at Dennis seriously.
“I don’t really know. We know we want to stay in Walford, but where exactly? Have you got any money?” He replied.
“Well, I‘ve got the money from my share of the club, that should get us somewhere. You?”
“Not really, no. I’ve got the bookies now, but I haven’t got any money coming in from it yet, but hopefully, once I get it running we should have some money coming in.” He said, smiling at Sharon, making her stomach flutter as usual. He had that power to make her feel like a little child, but in a good way. She loved it.
She though for a moment and then replied; “Well, why don’t we go to the estate agents tomorrow, see what they’ve got. There must be something going nearby.”
“Yeah, I suppose.” He though for a moment and then an idea came to him, making him smile excitedly.
“You know number 5” He said, waiting for Sharon to nod in recognition before continuing, “Well, that’s on the market, isn’t it? I saw that it was still for sale earlier on today.” He waited for Sharon to respond, hoping that she would approve of his idea.
“What are you saying Dennis?” She asked, looking confused. He smiled once again, amazed that she didn’t know what he was getting at.
“ I really do wonder about you sometimes !” He laughed in a caring way at Sharon, “We could buy number 5, I’m sure we could afford it, if not we could always take out a mortgage. Come on, it would be perfect!” He smiled at her, hoping that she would agree. He saw her ponder for a few moments, before also smiling. “I know !” She squealed, leaning over to hug Dennis, rapping her arms around him and kissing him gently on the cheek. He then gently cupped her face, placing some loose strands behind her ears, and kissing her softly, his lips massaging hers. After a few blissful moments he pulled always gently, opening his eyes and looking deeply into hers, her green eyes glowing with love for him.
“I love you Sharon”
She smiled and rubbed his hand. “I love you too!”

.:Kitz:.
07-05-2005, 12:02
oh wow, thats really good!

di marco
07-05-2005, 17:55
great! :D loving shannis! :) hope theres more soon, cant wait

Tamzi
07-05-2005, 17:55
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!they are so sweet. more right this minute
xxx

chocolate
07-05-2005, 21:21
this is brilliant please post more soon this is so good!!!!! :cheer:

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 14:13
you have to post more i'm completely hooked, it's really great

Layne
08-05-2005, 17:16
POst more soon babe, this is great!

PinkFairy
09-05-2005, 16:37
Thanks everyone - You're all so nice!

Midnight, Part 10

“Please Dennis, let’s just stay up here today. We can tell them another time, I don’t feel ready yet.”
Sharon opened her eyes up as wide as she could, trying to look as sad and innocent as she could. Blinking rapidly she stuck her bottom lip out slightly, as not to look brattish but still look upset. Normally this would work on Dennis, and she was pining her hopes on this being the case once again. However, this was not the case.
“I’m sorry, but we have to. I’m not going to let us live our lives in fear of others reactions. We’re telling them today and that’s final. Anyway, we told Chrissie we would look after the pub today, didn’t we?”
Her heart sunk. She didn’t want to tell them today. Or tomorrow. Or ever. She loved Dennis, but she wanted to keep it a secret. She wished that they could just stay away from them forever. It was like what she had was all a dream and that exposing it would make it cease and she would wake up alone with no Dennis or baby. Then there was the reactions too. She knew that some people were going to be horrible and she didn’t want that. She had had to bear it before and she didn’t think she was strong enough to do so again. She didn’t like the thought of anyone hurting Dennis either, She knew that he pretended to be strong but underneath he was insecure and vulnerable. However, deep down she knew that she would have to come out at some point, people would know that someone was moving back into number 5 and they would find out for themselves who it was. They might as well beat them to it.
“Ok, I’ll just get dressed and we’ll go down Ok? Give me ten minutes.”
“Ok darling, it’ll be alright, I promise, I’m here to protect you, I’ll make sure that nothing hurts you. Or our baby.” He smiled, gently resting his hand on Sharon’s now slightly rounded stomach, rubbing it for a few moments until Sharon moved away.
“!I better go, you know how long it takes me to get ready!” She smiled and walked off into the direction of the spare bedroom. When she arrived she opened one of the suitcases on the bed that was packed ready for moving into number 5 in a few days time. She rummaged through its contents, trying to find some items that weren’t too tight, thus hiding her stomach from view. She eventually picked out a runched-up black sleeveless top and an A-line skirt that reached down to just above her knees. She pulled the items on, also placing a pair black stilettos on and a simple necklace to finish the outfit. She also tried to fin the bracelet that Dennis had bought for her nearly two years ago. She found it under some old bracelets and slid it over wrist, hoping that Dennis would notice that she was wearing it. She brushed her hair back, twirling it uperwards and clipping it back loosely so several strands fell down, framing her face.
She applied a small amount of make up, hoping that it would shield her slightly, the crystal lip-gloss making her lips shimmer in the light and the pinky blusher highlighting her high cheekbones. She smiled nervously, smiling at the results. She felt almost pretty. She didn't know whether it was the pregnancy or the warm weather making her look so radiant, but either way she liked it. ‘Here we go’ she muttered to herself as walked into the kitchen were she found Dennis waiting for her. He grinned broadly as he saw her, falling in love with the way she looked. She looked so gorgeous and he felt like the happiest man alive. “You look beautiful. I don’t think we should go down now, all the men will try to chat you up!” He joked kissing her lightly on top of her hair.
“No, I’ve made up my mind, lets go down there” Sharon said firmly, holding his and, squeezing it reassuringly. He felt so proud of her. He knew how hard this was for her, and before seeing her he was planning on saying that they could wait if she wanted to. He didn’t want for her to get upset, she didn't need any worry with the baby and everything. However, she seemed made up on going down, so her led her downstairs, pushing the door open gently with his foot so they could walk in behind the bar.
As they walked in, hand in hand for everyone to see they could both see everyone's jaws to drop, and it wasn’t in a good way either. Everyone had a look of disgust pained on their faces. All was silent for as moment before mutters broke out. The audible words being ‘incest’ and ‘disgusting’. Sharon’s eyes welled up, this was worst than last time. She broke her hand away from Dennis’ and ran upstairs and back into the bedroom before throwing herself down and bursting into tears.

Thanks for all your lovely replies people, It means SO much!

Skits
09-05-2005, 16:50
they're so cruel to dennis and sharon. hopefully everyone will come round. great script.

Angeldelight
09-05-2005, 17:00
oh wow!!! thst was really nasty of everyone, like they're all perfect!!!!! i'll stop now before i go into a rant!! hehe

i really hope this doesn't affect their relationship or moving into number 5!!!

PinkFairy
09-05-2005, 17:07
Thanks everyone, heres part 11 before I go.

Midnight, Part 11

Tears silently ran down Sharon's face, taking the make-up she had applied a few moments earlier with it, leaving black smudges down her cheeks. The radiant glow that had been present in her earlier had now left her and it had been replaced with a sad and miserable white complexion. She buried her face into the soft, white, fluffy pillow, hoping that it would take her to some place better.
When she was little she remember someone telling her that when things feel bad and you’re upset you should think about all the good things that you have surrounding you. She thought. Well, she had Dennis, who she loved more than any other man she had ever been with, anyone in fact. But he would probably leave her know for Zoë, now that he had seen everyone's reactions. Life with Zoë would be easy and uncomplicated. He was probably already talking Zoë now, already forgetting that his girlfriend was upstairs. There was her dad, but she didn’t even love him anymore. He had tried to take everything away from her, thinking that he was helping her. She hated him. Her mum was dead, Vicki was in Florida with Michelle, Kate was back in the police force. She counted off all the people she cared about off on her fingers. Who was there left? Everyone around her thought she was disgusting, and they hadn’t even found out about the baby. The baby. Her hand slid instinctively to her stomach, her fingers fitting around the bump, cupping it protectively. Yes she had a baby, something that she had wanted for so long, but what life was it going to have? Even if Dennis stayed with her what kind of existence was it going to live? All the people around it talking about it’s parents and saying that it was a freak because it’s parents were ‘brother and sister’ ? People were never going to get their heads around the face that they weren’t related, so they were never going to get used to it. She didn’t want to put her baby through that. She began to cry more, her sobs becoming louder with each tear that fell.
As Dennis climbed up the stairs he could her sobbing, knowing that it was Sharon's. It was all his fault, he should of never made her do that. He knew she wasn’t ready and he had still made her, what kind of boyfriend was he? She had given him another chance and he had lost it. He thought that finally he was going to be happy; a woman that he loved more than life itself and a baby on the way that he could love as much as it’s mother. She would hate him now. Just like his baby would. Not that it s would be his for much longer now.
He walked across the landing and opened the door apprehensively. He saw Sharon curled up on the bed, her head buried in the pillow the was wet with all her tears. He sat down beside of her, and she still didn’t notice his presence for she was crying so hard. He placed his hand softly on her back and she jumped up alarmed, not knowing who it was. She looked up and he saw her tear stained face, her lip trembling and her hair all falling out of its clip and hanging down flatly, all its shine and body gone with her radiance.
“Sharon.” He said, not knowing what else to say. Was this the end?

chocolate
09-05-2005, 17:09
this is so brilliant!!! i am so hooked to this please post more as soon as you can!!! :bow:

Nigellover
09-05-2005, 17:15
please- no!it's not the end!!! this is great!

Angeldelight
09-05-2005, 17:24
what?! what!? what!?

get back here right now and post some more you can't leave me insuspense like this!!!!!

di marco
09-05-2005, 19:54
fab! :D hope they stay together, they have to, theyre perfect, who cares what other people think, why would sharon and dennis want to be like that horrible lot! :) hope theres more very soon, cant wait to find out what happens next

PinkFairy
09-05-2005, 20:56
Right, well I'm back and here's the next part for all you lovely people!

Midnight, Part 12

“Sharon?” Dennis repeated, finding it hard to look her in the eye as she kept closing her eyes, hoping to block out reality he suspected. “Please don’t cry.” He added, trying to hold her hand. She pulled hers away and said angrily; “Don’t tell me not to cry. What do you expect me to do? Go back down and say happily ‘I know it’s disgusting’? Pretend that it hasn’t hurt me?” She looked away from him, now feeling angry with herself. That wasn’t what he meant, he meant that he didn’t like seeing her upset because cared for her.
“That’s not what I meant. I know this is hard for you, it’s hard for me too. I shouldn’t of made you do that, I know. But at least we’ve done it now and everything's out in the open. Though now, you’ll probably not want to be with me.” He tailed off softly, not knowing where to look. He scanned the room and finally set his gaze on the dressing table, where he could see the picture of the scan propped up on the mirror, where he had left it the night before after looking at it for what was probably the millionth time. He wondered of Sharon would let him take it with him before she chucked him out. Because that was the closest he was going to get to the baby now, a little photo. Sharon began to speak. ‘This is it’ Dennis thought.
“You’re right Dennis, we would have had to do it at some point, and no matter how long we left it people’s reactions would have been the same. It’s just that I don’t think I’m strong enough to take what people say. I’m not like you, it really gets to me.”
“It hurts me too you know. I wasn’t expecting it to be that bad and I wanted to cry then too. You are strong, you’ve had so much happen to you and you’ve come through it all. But we’ll get through this I promise. That’s if you still want me.”
“Of course I want you silly!” Sharon said, finally looking Dennis in the eye, starting to smile, the smile lighting up her whole face. No matter what people say we’ll always have each other and our baby. They can’t take that from us. I’m not going to let them take that from me.”
Dennis was relieved. It sounded like Sharon was feeling better, and more still, she still wanted to be with him. “You’re right, they can’t take anything from us, not anything that really matters anyway. I better get downstairs, they’ll be kicking up a storm down there, only Tracy's serving down there.” He began to get off the bed, but Sharon grabbed his hand.
“I’m coming to. Wait while I clean myself off will you?”
“Are you sure? You don't have too, You can stay up here if you want. “
“I’m sure, no time like the present.”
“I’m so proud of you, you know that don’t you?” He asked leaning in to cuddle Sharon affectionately. “Mmmmm.” She muttered, wrapping her arms around Dennis and breathing in the refreshing smell of his aftershave. Dennis did the same, her hair tickling his face slightly. He was about to pull away when he felt something push against his stomach. He felt it again. He loosened his grip slightly and looked up Sharon, asking puzzledly; “What is that? She smiled, “I think it’s the baby kicking!” She giggled, placing his hand over her stomach and then putting hers on top. She was so excited, this was something she thought she would never be able to experience. Also, it was like proof of her baby’s existence, she could see that she was getting bigger, but now she would able to feel her baby move inside her. They were both silent for a moment, too happy to speak. The baby stop moving and slowly Dennis drew his hand away, still grinning broadly. Sharon felt so happy, she could see how pleased Dennis was, she was sure that she would never be able to give Dennis this and now she was giving it to him, making him happy.
“Well, we better get going, we’ve got a pub to run!” Sharon said cheerfully, quickly cleaning her face up, making it unapparent that she had been so upset earlier. They weren’t going to get to her and Dennis.
Or were they...only time would tell.

PinkFairy
09-05-2005, 20:57
Here's the next part for all you loevly people!

Midnight, Part 12

“Sharon?” Dennis repeated, finding it hard to look her in the eye as she kept closing her eyes, hoping to block out reality he suspected. “Please don’t cry.” He added, trying to hold her hand. She pulled hers away and said angrily; “Don’t tell me not to cry. What do you expect me to do? Go back down and say happily ‘I know it’s disgusting’? Pretend that it hasn’t hurt me?” She looked away from him, now feeling angry with herself. That wasn’t what he meant, he meant that he didn’t like seeing her upset because cared for her.
“That’s not what I meant. I know this is hard for you, it’s hard for me too. I shouldn’t of made you do that, I know. But at least we’ve done it now and everything's out in the open. Though now, you’ll probably not want to be with me.” He tailed off softly, not knowing where to look. He scanned the room and finally set his gaze on the dressing table, where he could see the picture of the scan propped up on the mirror, where he had left it the night before after looking at it for what was probably the millionth time. He wondered of Sharon would let him take it with him before she chucked him out. Because that was the closest he was going to get to the baby now, a little photo. Sharon began to speak. ‘This is it’ Dennis thought.
“You’re right Dennis, we would have had to do it at some point, and no matter how long we left it people’s reactions would have been the same. It’s just that I don’t think I’m strong enough to take what people say. I’m not like you, it really gets to me.”
“It hurts me too you know. I wasn’t expecting it to be that bad and I wanted to cry then too. You are strong, you’ve had so much happen to you and you’ve come through it all. But we’ll get through this I promise. That’s if you still want me.”
“Of course I want you silly!” Sharon said, finally looking Dennis in the eye, starting to smile, the smile lighting up her whole face. No matter what people say we’ll always have each other and our baby. They can’t take that from us. I’m not going to let them take that from me.”
Dennis was relieved. It sounded like Sharon was feeling better, and more still, she still wanted to be with him. “You’re right, they can’t take anything from us, not anything that really matters anyway. I better get downstairs, they’ll be kicking up a storm down there, only Tracy's serving down there.” He began to get off the bed, but Sharon grabbed his hand.
“I’m coming to. Wait while I clean myself off will you?”
“Are you sure? You don't have too, You can stay up here if you want. “
“I’m sure, no time like the present.”
“I’m so proud of you, you know that don’t you?” He asked leaning in to cuddle Sharon affectionately. “Mmmmm.” She muttered, wrapping her arms around Dennis and breathing in the refreshing smell of his aftershave. Dennis did the same, her hair tickling his face slightly. He was about to pull away when he felt something push against his stomach. He felt it again. He loosened his grip slightly and looked up Sharon, asking puzzledly; “What is that? She smiled, “I think it’s the baby kicking!” She giggled, placing his hand over her stomach and then putting hers on top. She was so excited, this was something she thought she would never be able to experience. Also, it was like proof of her baby’s existence, she could see that she was getting bigger, but now she would able to feel her baby move inside her. They were both silent for a moment, too happy to speak. The baby stop moving and slowly Dennis drew his hand away, still grinning broadly. Sharon felt so happy, she could see how pleased Dennis was, she was sure that she would never be able to give Dennis this and now she was giving it to him, making him happy.
“Well, we better get going, we’ve got a pub to run!” Sharon said cheerfully, quickly cleaning her face up, making it unapparent that she had been so upset earlier. They weren’t going to get to her and Dennis.
Or were they...only time would tell.

di marco
09-05-2005, 21:17
great! :D awww the babys kicking, yay for sharon and dennis still together! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

Layne
09-05-2005, 21:34
this is so sweet please post more soon

Skits
10-05-2005, 12:37
this is great. dennis and sharon should hold their heads high and sicken everyone. :clap:

chocolate
11-05-2005, 14:47
oh i am soooo happy right now!!! thanks PinkFairy

PinkFairy
11-05-2005, 17:21
Here's the next part for all who reply. Thanks, it really means a lot to me. On another board I post this on only one person replies so it means a lot to me.

OK, next part For Alison, who always replies (and seems to be the only one...)
Midnight, Part 13

A few days later, the locals had now all heard about Sharon and Dennis’ return and how they were now a couple again. However, they may have heard about the couple but many were far from accepting it. Over the last few days it had been the hot topic of many heated discussions on the pair. People who had never even spoke to either if the pair were now all claiming to others how it was obvious from last time they had spoke to them that all their ‘lust’ for each other was going to come to a head.
Nevertheless, so far Sharon and Dennis had managed to rise above it all and try and carry on with their lives as much as possible. Today was the day when they were going to move into number 5, so all their efforts were going into making sure the day went as smoothly as possible.
“Right, well here’s the keys”, Said Dennis, digging into his jacket pocket and pulling out a new, shinny key that glimmered onto his face as the suns rays bounced of the reflective surface, lighting up one side of his face in a golden light. “We better get in!” He unlocked the door and gestured for Sharon to enter first in a gentleman-like fashion. He waited for a moment but she did nothing, instead looking at him, her ocean green eyes staring into his. He frowned. “What is it? Hurry up, all these bags way a ton!” He highlighted the bags in his hands, that indeed were all nearly bursting, mostly with Sharon’s clothes.
“Carry me in.” Sharon directed, standing closer to him, looking up at him, smiling. He laughed. “We haven’t just come off our honeymoon.” Sharon looked at him again, opening her already wide eyes and fluttering her eyelashes dramatically. “Please, it'll be funny Dennis.” She said, pouting slightly. She continued, this time quieter so only they could hear; “Anyway, you won’t be able to pick me up for much longer, so we might as well do it now!” Dennis softened, as he always did with Sharon, dropped the bags carefully (‘Be careful with my straighteners!’ Sharon had squealed.) and scooped Sharon up and lifted her into the house. She giggled as he ran in and dropped her on the sofa and began to kiss her. She was just starting to kiss him back when they heard someone come in and Dennis got off her and stood back up.
“Where should I put these?” Chrissie asked, signalling at another couple of bags in her hands. Sharon pondered momentarily, pushing her hair out of her eyes before saying “Over there”, pointing by the end of the front-room. “Thanks!" Dennis shouted, before Chrissie left to go back to the pub.
“Right, well where were we?” Dennis said, raising one eyebrow at Sharon, leaning over to her…
“Hello, It’s only me! Just brought these around as I suppose you won’t have any!” Dot called out, bringing in some tea bags. Sharon sighed. “Thanks Dot.” She said, sitting up and straightening out all the creases in the top. “Do you want a drink then?” She asked Dot, already leading Dot into the kitchen. It felt weird to be back, even though it had only been a few months since she had been in the house. It seemed strange not to have Vicki moaning over something, Chrissie not making cups of tea constantly and her dad...well, things seemed strange overall.
Dennis followed in, memories flooding back as he entered the kitchen. For him too it was strange coming back, though he tried to concentrate on the future and no the past. ‘That’s all in the past’ he thought, as unpleasant thoughts emerged in his mind, ‘Just concentrate on the future, think about Sharon and the baby, not the past.’
“Let me do that, you rest.” He said to Sharon, taking the tea bags off her and pointing a chair, gesturing for her to sit down. Realising that he had no kettle, he went back into the previous room and began rummaging through the boxes. Meanwhile, back in the kitchen Dot began talking to Sharon.
“So, how did you two meet up again?”
Sharon thought of answer she could give, because she knew the real one would give the game away.
“Um, at...the...airport. Anyway, how are you?” She asked, trying to change the conversation to something more safe. Luckily, Dennis came back into the kitchen with the kettle and began to make the tea.
Dot was just in the middle of talking about her plans to drive when the baby kicked Sharon in the stomach really hard, making her swear loudly and rub her stomach in pain. Dot raised her eyebrows at her exclamation and Dennis looked worried. “What is it?” Her asked.
“Oh, don’t worry. It’s just the baby ki...” Sharon tailed off, realising her mistake. How much longer were they going to be able to keep their secret?

Skits
11-05-2005, 17:26
brill as usual. at least dot and chrissie are treating them right.

Layne
11-05-2005, 17:31
This is great, post more soon, Awwww Dennis and SHaron!
Luv ya
Layne
xxxx

Angeldelight
11-05-2005, 18:35
ahhhhhhhhhh the baby kicked!! i can't believe it's just so sweet ahhhhhhh

i'm so glad Chrissie and Dot are helping then through!!! :Big cheers: for them!!!

if the others on the other board didn't appericate then more fool them as it's brilliantly fantasic!!! post MORE soon

MORE MORE MORE

Tamzi
11-05-2005, 19:06
at least there is chrissie and Dot. More more more
xxx

chocolate
11-05-2005, 19:19
Exactley..we appreciate them...these are soo good..
im also glad that at least chrissie and dot are there supporting them...
please post more soon..i am so hooked...

di marco
14-05-2005, 07:40
fab! :D luckily dot and chrissie are understanding. wonder when people are going to find out about the baby. loving the script! :) please please post more very soon, cant wait to find out what happens next

PinkFairy
14-05-2005, 12:25
Here's the next part!

Midnight, Part 14

It was now the evening and Sharon and Dennis were lying on the sofa together, their arms wrapped around each other. Music played gently in the background, turned down low, so they could hear it without it disrupting their conversation.
“Dot was good about not saying anything wasn’t she?” Dennis said, commenting on how Dot had promised to keep the news about the baby quiet. Sharon nodded, leaning up to Dennis’ face and kissing him softly on the cheek, her long hair tickling him. He slowly stroked her face, tracing down the side of her cheek with his fingers, making her face tingle.
“Yeah she was.” Sharon replied, kissing him again. Dennis smiled.
“Well, she won’t have to keep it a secret for much longer will she? I mean, we’ve got the scan on, what, Tuesday?” He questioned her, rubbing her hand as he did.
“Mmmmm, Tuesday at ten.” She told him, looking up at him, her eyes all wide. “But, I mean we don’t have to tell them straight away, do we?”
Dennis looked confused. What was she talking about, hadn’t they agreed that as soon as they found that the bay was OK they would yell everyone? Didn’t she want them to know she was pregnant at all?
“Don’t you want to tell people?” Dennis asked, frowning, making his forehead wrinkle up.
No, thought Sharon. I don’t, ever, but I can’t tell him that, he’ll think it’s his fault.
“Yeah of course I do. I mean I don’t think I can’t hide this for much longer!” She said, pointed at her rapidly growing stomach that was now clearly visible in the tight top she had put on earlier this evening. Dennis smiled, maybe she was OK about telling everyone, she was a bound to be a bit scared, maybe that’s why she sounded a bit nervous. Yes, that was it, she was just a bit nervous. Once they had told everyone she would be fine.
They were silent for a moment, not really knowing what to stay, both staring intensely at each other, they’re eyes glowing a each other, glowing with love. The music was now more clear in the background, all the lyrics becoming clear.

“Today’s going to be they day when they’re going to throw it back to you,
By now you should of realised what you've got to do,
I don’t believe that anybody feels the way I d about you now.
And all the roads we’ve had to walk are winding,
And all the lights that lead our way are blinding,
There are may things that I would like to say to you, but I don’t know how.
‘Cause maybe,
You’re going to be the one who save’s me,
And after all,
You’re my wonderwall.”

“This baby’s going to be the making of me.” Said Dennis, smiling at Sharon. “Now remind me, where were we earlier?” He continued, grinning.

chocolate
14-05-2005, 14:23
:bow: Youre to good to be writing for us seriously!!! again excellent !!! more soon please :bow:

di marco
14-05-2005, 14:46
fab! :D loving the script. hope everyone is alright with the baby! :) more soon please, cant wait

Angeldelight
14-05-2005, 18:28
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there having a litte baby, it's just so sweet!!!! you should call it Marc with a C if it's a boy Marc Rickman!!!!! yey yey yey

melonb
15-05-2005, 12:06
yay!! :cheer: tis so sweet :love: :heart:
but sharon you have to be strong!!
more soon please

PinkFairy
15-05-2005, 15:40
Right, well I'm axing this script, but I am starting another. I'm sorry, I just felt this was going no-where. Thanks for all your replies, and please could you read my new script!

Tamzi
15-05-2005, 15:49
Well it was very good. It is a shame you are axing it. can't wait for your next script.
xxx

di marco
15-05-2005, 18:35
do you have to stop writing it? it was really good, really enjoying reading it :(

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 14:20
oh don;t stop writing i'm really enjoying this