PDA

View Full Version : Danny Young (who played Warren Baldwin) could be set to swap Weatherfield for Walford

kayla05
10-11-2005, 14:45
Outgoing Corrie hairdresser Nikki Sanderson has hinted that boyfriend Danny Young (who played Warren Baldwin) could be set to swap Weatherfield for Walford.

The actress told The People: "He's rehearsing. Let's just say it's a London show - and it suits his accent."

The soap babe, whose character Candice will be seen running off into the sunset with the legend that is Status Quo this week, has also denied reports that she’s about to embark on a pop career after her dazzling turn as Britney Spears on Celebrity Stars In the Their Eyes.

“Everyone thinks I’ve signed a record deal,” said the actress. “I’ve had interest on that side, but at the moment it’s not what I want to do. I’d like to play a really gritty part. I love playing Candice, but she’s a bit of an airhead!”

Florijo
10-11-2005, 15:02
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Can I just say NO! He has the acting skills of a tree! Hell no! Apart from his crap acting, he left Corrie for a reason i.e he was crap and was a liability, and he was said to be really arrogant too.

There are plenty of London shows, so I can't see how just because it is a London show, they automatically say it must be EastEnders.

And I will say again. Nooooooooooooooooooo! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

alan45
10-11-2005, 15:05
Imagine him and Joe Swash talking together - in their high pitched helium voices

angelblue
10-11-2005, 15:10
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Can I just say NO! He has the acting skills of a tree! Hell no! Apart from his crap acting, he left Corrie for a reason i.e he was crap and was a liability, and he was said to be really arrogant too.

There are plenty of London shows, so I can't see how just because it is a London show, they automatically say it must be EastEnders.

I agree florijo he was sacked because he could not behave when he went out and got to cocky for his boots london is a big place with lots of exclusive clubs that you could go to if you wanted to and people do go but no how to behave when you are in a serious show like eastenders or corrie you need to know how to behave because you have got a reputation to hold for the show and for yourself because you have fans who look up to so you sort of setting an example and of course his acting abilities werent up to much

Florijo
10-11-2005, 15:17
Imagine him and Joe Swash talking together - in their high pitched helium voices

I'd rather not. :angry:

I really will give up on EE if this is true. They would be asking for bad publicity bringing him into the show and I would have no sympathy for them if he did bring them bad publicity because of his actions, and this is coming from a long term EE fan. Don't do it Kate Harwood. It is bad enough having to put up with that muppet Juley again. :angry:

brenda1971
10-11-2005, 15:20
I thought that this should be in the rumer mill and not a spoiler

soapyclean
10-11-2005, 15:32
me thinks it should be in rumour too, as its not even hinted at by any reliable sources. so you all getting het up about something that might never happen.

Chloe O'brien
10-11-2005, 15:32
another plank of wood in walford

Florijo
10-11-2005, 15:39
me thinks it should be in rumour too, as its not even hinted at by any reliable sources. so you all getting het up about something that might never happen.

That's true. Sorry. :o :o It's just that EE is my fave show and I don't want it ruined by him.

kayla05
10-11-2005, 15:52
The source for this is - http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/entertainment/television/newsoapgossip_5.htm

dddMac1
10-11-2005, 16:11
i hope it's not true

lollymay
10-11-2005, 16:53
no he cant act at all

alan45
10-11-2005, 16:57
no he cant act at all

He would have made a good double act with Nigel Harman then :rotfl:

i_luv_dennis
10-11-2005, 17:09
yeah i like him

Debs
10-11-2005, 17:13
[QUOTE=kayla05]Outgoing Corrie hairdresser Nikki Sanderson has hinted that boyfriend Danny Young (who played Warren Baldwin) could be set to swap Weatherfield for Walford.

The actress told The People: "He's rehearsing. Let's just say it's a London show - and it suits his accent."

QUOTE]

oh god know please say this is not gonna be happening!!! :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

he is a awful actor please knoW

alan45
10-11-2005, 17:21
"He's rehearsing. Let's just say it's a London show - and it suits his accent."

His accent would be more suited to an episode of The Chipmunks :lol:

the_watts_rule
10-11-2005, 21:08

:rotfl:

soapyclean
11-11-2005, 08:51
do the words acting lessons come to mind for anyone, he needs a really gritty role to drag him out of his wooden plank act. Instead of something he doesnt have to do much but look "pretty"

tammyy2j
11-11-2005, 15:20
Danny and Nikki were awful in Corrie and he will be in EE.

Just keep them on a permanent holiday selling their pictures to the papers and magazines.

Debs
11-11-2005, 15:47
Instead of something he doesnt have to do much but look "pretty"

:rotfl: he cant even do that very well!!

soapyclean
11-11-2005, 18:15
Ok Ok so the lad needs too go see some of the older actors and take some acting lessons, and get a good storyline. ANYTHING to get him out of the wooden stage

Mr Humphries
11-11-2005, 19:41
Oh I think he is lusho

Lennie
12-11-2005, 17:59
Not too keen on Danny

wholemealbread
12-11-2005, 18:30
WHY WAS Muppet Juley brought back ????? surely they are not THAT desperate .....

alan45
12-11-2005, 20:57
WHY WAS Muppet Juley brought back ????? surely they are not THAT desperate .....

Lets see

They brought back Den from the dead :sick:

Sam came back with a new head

So did the Beale brats

Miss Piggy has had more comebacks than Elvis

Who can forget the fantastic return of the Magnificent Mitchells aka The Chuckle Brothers :rolleyes: