PDA

View Full Version : Sindi....

Choccie
09-11-2005, 23:15
I saw the episode where at the end she pushed Toadie down the stairs but have missed a few and the one I have now seen they said Stu was getting her into a hospital. I can't find out what happened in the middle - can anyone help?

babyblue
10-11-2005, 11:09
in the episode after it appeared sindi didn't remember what happened, she started acting strange and saying toadie fell so stuart talked to her and she had a flashback to running down that policeman. Toadie and stuart decided to call some crisis team. Sindi tried to leave but they found her in the car freaking out and she started going on about all these memories and pushing her friend in the hospital down the stairs. The team came and took her away and stuart went with them and when he phoned her parents it was revealed she had been in a psychiatric unit when she was a teenager with acute paranoid delusions with violent tendancies. The next thing we hear is he's staying with her.

LostVoodoo
10-11-2005, 12:03
The next thing we hear is he's staying with her.
don't you just love the secure mental institutions they appear to have on Neighbours? it was like when Gus was in one, Max and co just appeared to be able to turn up and see him whenever they wanted and generally wander around!

Choccie
10-11-2005, 17:26
Thanks for the info - now I can make sense of what's happening now!

babyblue
10-11-2005, 20:08
don't you just love the secure mental institutions they appear to have on Neighbours? it was like when Gus was in one, Max and co just appeared to be able to turn up and see him whenever they wanted and generally wander around!

I know, I sat there bemused that they actually think it's plausible to let someone who is considered sane stay in a mental institue

willsmummy
11-11-2005, 19:07
Oh God, Sindi is just SOOOOOO irritating! Lock her up and throw away the key!!!!!!!!!