PDA

View Full Version : spoilers

chance
27-02-2005, 12:03
290: Wednesday, 2nd March 2005
The burnt out embers of the Sun Hill explosion reveal a catastrophic aftermath, with the entire front of the station completely blown away. The anti-terrorism squad and MIT are brought in to investigate, but PC Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) has a hunch much closer to home. He suspects that PCSO Colin Fairfax (Tim Steed) could be their man, and further investigation confirms links to a local extremist group. Is Colin a triple murderer?

Meanwhile, PC Reg Hollis (Jeff Stewart) and DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) are both grief stricken at the loss of their loves. While Reg openly breaks down, Neil holds back because he is unsure of who knew about his relationship with PC Andrea Dunbar (Natalie J Robb). Reg clings to Neil as a shoulder to cry on – will this cause Neil’s mask to finally crack?

PC Gabriel Kent (Todd Carty) is seen in a new light because of his courageous rescue of Sergeant Dale Smith (Alex Walkinshaw). With troublesome Andrea out of the way, he seizes the opportunity to make a fresh start. But is visiting Smithy in hospital and giving him a born again gospel CD a step too far?

Sergeant June Acklane (Trudie Goodwin) comes to terms with life without DC Jim Carver (Mark Wingett), and PC Leela Kapoor (Seema Bowri) faces antagonism from the Asian community.

291: Thursday, 3rd March 2005
DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) and DC Jo Masters (Sally Rogers) head an investigation into whether expelled PCSO Colin Fairfax was responsible for the explosion that killed three of their colleagues.

Jack and Jo find the evidence they need when they visit Colin’s mother and find his petrol soaked clothes in a washing machine. They track Colin down in a garage lock-up, surrounded by cans of petrol with a lighter in his hand. Will this lead to a repeat performance that will take out two more of Sun Hill’s finest?

Scott Burnett (Matt Bardock) proposes to PC Honey Harman (Kim Tiddy) and Honey asks for time to consider. PC Yvonne Hemmingway (Michele Austin) overhears Honey on the phone to Scott, and PC Steve Hunter (James Lloyd) also spots Honey and Scott together. Yvonne voices concerns to Steve about Scott’s emotionless reaction to receiving his murdered wife’s belongings. How will the two react when they discover that marriage could be on the cards?

Serial rapist Alan Kennedy turns up at Sun Hill claiming that he has been receiving death threats. He demands to see DS Samantha Nixon (Lisa Maxwell). Is this a sinister ploy to keep Sam on his case?

Andy'sLuckyPony
27-02-2005, 17:06
Heeheheeeh, A gospel CD? Meheheheheh!

On a more serious note, poor Reg...has anyone got any idea why they killed off those characters? Did they leave voluntarily?

holbymad1978
01-03-2005, 14:35
I think that all The Bill set up was really good and I hope to see what they have in store in the future and when is Gabrial going to be cauhgt????:)

suzewebb
07-03-2005, 06:45
I was totally disappointed that we never got to see the gospel cd being given... i felt cheated of a truly comical moment. Other than that... Smithy makes a great smoke inhilation victim... awwwwwwww

I also think he will be the one to bring Gabriel down... EVENTUALLY

holbymad1978
08-03-2005, 14:18
:D Just wait for the next few weeks co Gabrial seems to be getting hold of all the women there now.

Just watch Shealagh....... :D