PDA

View Full Version : all the things from morning sickness to labour

twinkle_eyes83
20-04-2005, 14:02
did you suffer from morning sickness bad back sore breasts or anything else

chance
20-04-2005, 20:20
my first pregnancy i just had normal moring sickness which passed over time,my second pregnancy i was sick until the 4th month then i just felt really ill for about 3 months.this time i havent been sick! just feel it when i see or smell certain things.

Debs
20-04-2005, 22:03
i had awful morning sickness that lasted all day and all night!! it stopped when i was 16 weeks for about a month and then came back with avengence!!!!! i used to have awful back pains!! i could never sleep and i used to get a twitchy leg that i just couldnt control. my sister also had this when she was pregnant!!

MysticKitten
25-04-2005, 01:00
When I was having my second I had really bad morning sickness, but at the same time I actually caught a sickness bug too. I was so ill it was unbelievable. I could time myself being sick every hour right on the hour for days. The dr wouldnt believe me that I could time the sickness so at five to eleven I told him to prepare himself, you can guess what happened at eleven o'clock. The only thing I could eat for four mnths was chicken curry and chips from the chinese. And you know what I still went on and had four more kids after that one. Still i wuldnt be without any of them. sickness r no sickness xx. :clap:

Siobhan
25-04-2005, 11:41
I only have 10 weeks left til due date and I still have morning sickness...

chance
25-04-2005, 13:46
oh god.......poor you :thumbsdow

RealityGap
27-04-2005, 11:09
I so dont do pregnancy well!! with my daugher I became gestationally diabetic at 3.5 weeks (yes three and a half) so had to inject insulin 3 times a day blood test 5 times.....and have unstable blood sugar not much fun

Get awful sickness that lasts the entire pregnancy and am so tired mainly from the effect of the unstable blood sugar - tell me again why am I so desperate for another? lol

chance
01-05-2005, 11:06
been sick for the first time this pregnancy this morning! im 14 and a bit weeks which is rather late for me in pregnancy to be sick,hope it wont happen again tomorrow.i feel icky now! :thumbsdow

RealityGap
04-05-2005, 19:03
how are you feeling now Chance, was it a one off?

chance
04-05-2005, 20:56
yes it was a one off,thanks for asking,not sure why that was....bit weird,though i did have a trifle for brekkie maybe he/she decided they prefer cereal... lol

Siobhan
06-05-2005, 10:24
yes it was a one off,thanks for asking,not sure why that was....bit weird,though i did have a trifle for brekkie maybe he/she decided they prefer cereal... lol

mmmm trifle for brekkie may have done it.. I get very sick on this child if I drink water in the morning... This will sound weird but I brush my teeth, I get sick and then I have to brush them again... this baby is mental or maybe just a smelly boy

chance
06-05-2005, 11:20
nah ive decided it must like cereal as this morning i had a yogurt a banana and a cream eclair for brekkie,hey im pregnant im aloud! anyway im paying for it now!

black-panther
10-05-2005, 00:36
did you suffer from morning sickness bad back sore breasts or anything else i had morning sickness with my first then i had constant nose bleeds with my second i had sickness lasted for 3 months it was a very sickly exsperience lol

chance
21-05-2005, 18:11
when did yours start kicking? my other two kicked constantly from 15 weeks onwards but this time i have not felt nothing since being 11 weeks when i felt it move but since then zilch,im now 17 weeks.

Rain_
22-05-2005, 10:22
Mine didn't start untill about 19 weeks. Then it never stopped. I had morning sickness forever. I was in the delivery suite giving birth and asking for a sick bowl for my morning sickness

chance
22-05-2005, 10:32
oh god poor you,i am sick about once a week but ive figured out its because of my blood pressure,if i am worried about something then i get sick.

Rain_
22-05-2005, 10:40
I could have lived with once a week. The only time i get sick now is after a dodgy kebab from the greek place down the road thank god