PDA

View Full Version : The Timmins's

Mindy
09-11-2005, 15:38
Is it me or is the best Timmins Scotty (stingrey?) he is the only one that can act....Janae is messed up......Dylan is an ex con...Bree has been 'over done' as the Boffin! and Janelle is a wacky mother!! :angry:
It seems the only decent guy is Scotty he a laugh n quite cute too! lol :wub: hehehehe *cough* joke *cough*
Also Janae n Janelle names are similar and i always get confused with them! :searchme:
Feel free to share your thoughts with me!!!
Can you feel the love (no im not a hippy im just incredibly bored in an ICT lesson!!!!!!!!) :heart: :rotfl: :heart: :rotfl:

Abi
09-11-2005, 15:41
I get what you mean about their names, its annoying. What was hte point in making them so similar?

you have a crush..... on SCOTT?! You've gone crazy over recent years!1

Mindy
09-11-2005, 15:44
Oh my gosh did you not know that I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY!!!!!!!*********!!!!!!!! :rotfl:
I dont have a crush on scotty i just had nothing else to write! so ner!!! LOL he really is the only decent charcter though!!!!! :moonie:
ERM im bored!!
!*!*!*mInDy!*!*!

Abi
09-11-2005, 15:44
Thats true actually. out of the whole family, i prefer him the most. Not that ihave a crush on him, unlike YOU

Mindy
09-11-2005, 15:47
OH MY GOSH ABS let it goooooooooooooooo :angry:
i DO NOT have one ok so leave me alone ....this is gettin personal now!!!!!!!! ok so if you have something to say strictly about the family i suggest you say that and not abouu WHAT i said about scotty ok!!! :moonie: :cheer: :moonie:
Peace out
AND IM NOT ARGUING LUV YA!!! :heart: BABE!!!*nudge* hehehehe remember that phase you went through!!!!!!of expressing your love for me !!! jokes :cheer:

Abi
09-11-2005, 15:48
lol ok BABE, back to the subject.....

Mindy
09-11-2005, 15:48
which was??????

Abi
09-11-2005, 15:51
the Timmens family! Honestly, you started this thread.

Angeltigger
09-11-2005, 15:53
Yes Scott seen to be the only one who can acted and yeah also Janae & Janelle names do sound similar but I don’t get them missed up and I also like Dylan he is good and Bree is a good person who read a lot

Also you can not use Text talk

emma_strange
09-11-2005, 16:49
I don't know...I quite like Dylan

CrazyLea
09-11-2005, 18:19
i reallt dont like scott. i like dylan and janae though

LostVoodoo
09-11-2005, 18:32
they have all grown on me SO MUCH in the past few months. as with Scott, when they first arrived it was like 'omg, what the hell is this?' and all the general shock tactics that they use to over-emphasise a new family when they move in. i can see something interesting in all of them now.

~charlie-lou~
09-11-2005, 18:44
I love Scott, Dylan and Bree, dislike Janae, HATE Janelle. What a messed up woman! How does she flipping well expect her kids to turn out if she's so awful herself!!

Spoiler:

Expect lots of crying and I love you's between Dylan and Janelle when he 'returns from the dead' on British screens in a couple of months. As I said on the spoiler boards, Damien (Dylan)'s acting is beautiful. Such sweet scenes.

chimwemwe
09-11-2005, 19:16
what does janae do that gets karl in trouble? is it something to do with her diary entry?

Abi
09-11-2005, 19:18
i dunno, i haven't heard anything about that :searchme:

I quite like Dylan as well come to think of it

Mindy
11-11-2005, 19:42
i dunno, i haven't heard anything about that :searchme:

I quite like Dylan as well come to think of it

:lol: Oh my gosh!!! you like dylan!!! and you thought i was weird....its dylan hes........... :sick: !!!
SORT IT OUT ABS

x Amby x
28-01-2006, 17:26
Stingrays great! Hes one of the funniest characters!

LostVoodoo
28-01-2006, 21:44
they've all been really good this past couple of weeks i must say.
what do people think of Kim? he's a surprise to me, not what i expected. although, as we have seen in the storyline, that's because we only got Janelle's side of the story.

*-Rooney-*
04-02-2006, 16:58
i like the whole lot of the family except janae only thing i like about her is her name she is one mixed up teenage girl. i also forget that they are all toadies relatives

*-Rooney-*
04-02-2006, 16:59
and dylan is gorgeous as stingray is cute in an immature way

Katy
04-02-2006, 17:44
its good to see Kim timmons as all we have heard about him but never seen him. I really like them as a family. I think they should have more storylines with Toadie.

Abi
04-02-2006, 18:06
They only ever seem to recognise that they are related to Toadie, when something to do with the law happens. Its wierd.

i_luv_dennis
07-02-2006, 12:28
Is it me or is the best Timmins Scotty (stingrey?) he is the only one that can act....Janae is messed up......Dylan is an ex con...Bree has been 'over done' as the Boffin! and Janelle is a wacky mother!! :angry:
It seems the only decent guy is Scotty he a laugh n quite cute too! lol :wub: hehehehe *cough* joke *cough*
Also Janae n Janelle names are similar and i always get confused with them! :searchme:
Feel free to share your thoughts with me!!!
Can you feel the love (no im not a hippy im just incredibly bored in an ICT lesson!!!!!!!!) :heart: :rotfl: :heart: :rotfl:
i agree with you stingrey is the best one out of that family

x Amby x
06-03-2006, 17:55
i think that Stingray is the best Timmins.

megan999
07-03-2006, 17:24
I like Janelle, she makes me laugh, especially when she had that feud with Joe :rotfl: :rotfl:

x Amby x
07-03-2006, 18:16
Janelle is funny too! Shes a good character too.

*-Rooney-*
23-03-2006, 16:58
i like scott hes funny and i also like janae and dylan. i didnt like janae when she first came on it but the relationship with her and boyd is sweet and she did apologise to karl

Becksfanz
10-04-2006, 01:34
I hated the Timmin family at first ( not scott ) but now im getting used to it...even through i dnt like Janelle lol. I now like Janae as i like the relationship between her and boyd..

neroc
16-04-2006, 15:06
I like the whole family. Always have! Especially Dylan....PWOAH!

Becksfanz
16-04-2006, 21:08
Lol Dylan is not bad but is not my type :-p