PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson to record tracks with kids

Debs
07-11-2005, 15:01
Michael Jackson is reportedly recording songs with his three children. .

The pop superstar, who shot to fame with his four brothers in the Jackson Five, is reportedly planning to release an album one day with his eight-year-old son Prince Michael, his seven-year-old daughter Paris and his three-year-old son Prince Michael II, who is affectionately known as Blanket. .

According to America's New York Post newspaper, the family has been laying down tracks in a London recording studio - although Prince Michael II is not yet old enough to sing. .

Earlier this month, it was claimed Jackson has allegedly forbidden his ex-wife Debbie Rowe from telling their two children she is their mum. .

The 46-year-old former dermatologist's aide - who divorced Jackson in 1999 - is allowed to visit Prince Michael and Paris but can't reveal who she is, according to US reports. .

A source told America's New York Daily News newspaper: "Debbie is not supposed to tell the kids she is their mother. That topic is off-limits. But it will be revisited when they are older".

Meanwhile the eccentric singer is thought to be quitting the US for good. The star, who was recently summoned for Californian jury service, has been living in Bahrain as a guest of the royal family since being cleared of child sex abuse charges earlier this year.

Siobhan
07-11-2005, 15:11
1st of all, did Michael himself not say that starting at an early age fecked up his life
and 2nd, who give the same name to 2 of his kids :searchme:

Debs
07-11-2005, 15:14
1st of all, did Michael himself not say that starting at an early age fecked up his life
and 2nd, who give the same name to 2 of his kids :searchme:

wierdos would! :rotfl: and michael jackson is definately one of those

dddMac1
07-11-2005, 15:19
Michael is weird and i don't think it is right that he covers his kids faces

Debs
07-11-2005, 15:21

yeah he did but then his children have him as a dad so their lives are already fecked up!

Siobhan
07-11-2005, 15:23
Michael is weird and i don't think it is right that he covers his kids faces

I would prefer he covered a childs face then hang him of a balcony:rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
07-11-2005, 15:45
I feel so sorry for those poor kids having a couple of oddballs like them as parents. I mean wouldn't you just want to fecking kill your parents if they called blanket.

Siobhan
07-11-2005, 15:49
I feel so sorry for those poor kids having a couple of oddballs like them as parents. I mean wouldn't you just want to fecking kill your parents if they called blanket.

I dont know which is worse, blanket or Prince Michael II???

dddMac1
07-11-2005, 16:14
i don't know why he cant call his kids proper names instead of Prince michael etc

Siobhan
07-11-2005, 16:26
i don't know why he cant call his kids proper names instead of Prince michael etc

cause he is mad!!!!!!! he always says he is very childlike, how many teddy bears did you have with the same name as a child? I had none so even a child knows how to name two things differently..

samantha nixon
12-11-2005, 19:31
its also wrong that he could do jury service aswell