PDA

View Full Version : Spencer and Danny Moon return?

tammyy2j
07-11-2005, 10:39
With Nana Moon dying at Christmas and her funeral being filmed surely Spencer and Danny Moon will return for this. She raised Spencer and she is the only closet family he has got with Alfie since his parents are dead.

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 10:41
there is a thread about spencer and the end was that he was not coming back and if Danny comes back he will get killed by Johnny, but than Johnny might be dead by Xmas

Florijo
07-11-2005, 10:57
I doubt either will come back. Many characters, and these were characters that were bigger characters than Danny, Spencer or Nana, have not come back for funerals and such. Michelle never came back for Mark's funeral, and Vicki never came back for Den's. I think both actors who played Danny and Spencer have moved on from EE, and I'm not being funny or anything, but Danny and Spencer, especially Spencer, were hardly the most popular of characters like the likes of Grant and such. EE has lost touch with reality many a time over the years, having Danny and Spencer not attend Nana's funeral is not a big deal in my opinion and would add nothing to the show.

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 11:20
Yeah your right Florijo, Also Vicky never went to Den Furnel as no-one asked her and also Scalent (who plays her, moved on from Eastenders she is on Tours)

i_love_matt!
07-11-2005, 15:51
hey! i already made a post on this a while ago lol! i wish spencer would come back but ahhh well.

dddMac1
07-11-2005, 15:54
i don't think Spencer and Danny will ever come back

kirsty_g
07-11-2005, 17:16
i dont no

Bryan
07-11-2005, 17:26
one this contians spoilers and two this is only a rumour...

moving to rumour mill...

Kim
07-11-2005, 17:34
I very much doubt that Spencer and Danny will return because the actor who played Danny was sacked, and the door is more or less closed for the character.

I doubt that Chris Parker, who played Spencer would return after what the BBC said about his departure.

BlackKat
07-11-2005, 18:30
I very much doubt that Spencer and Danny will return because the actor who played Danny was sacked, and the door is more or less closed for the character.

Juley was axed as well, and then brought back. Once Johnny leaves there's nothing barring Danny from the square. I don't think Danny will be back any time soon, but it's not an impossibility, and I wouldn't say the door is closed.

Tamzi
07-11-2005, 19:23
They will make some type of excuse for why they're not there. They said for vicki something about how she hadn't forgiven Den for what he said at christmas.

There isn't really a point in them coming back. They weren't major characters or anything. It would have been nice though to have had Alfie, Kat, Jake, Danny, Spencer, Maxwell all at the funeral. The moons reunited. I don;t see it happening though
xxx

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 19:30
They had to make something up for Vicky as Scalent(sp) (who plays her, moved on from Eastenders she is on Tours)

Johnny Allen
08-11-2005, 08:15
They both sucked anyway, so I can't see them coming back.

crazygirl
08-11-2005, 23:05
they will never come back theres no need for them anymore

Angeltigger
08-11-2005, 23:06
Nope that is for sure