PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: 21st Nov - 25th Nov 2005

Lennie
04-11-2005, 21:24
Airing Monday, 21st November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Justin is a free man :cheer: , and while his family plan a joint party for him and Darlene, he enjoys some time in his own bed.
When Darlene decides to stay with the Burtons, the adulterous Richard realises he's on his own.
Sam is shocked when he's confronted by a plethora of drug-rape awareness posters around the village.
Jake and Becca's relationship is still tense after the courtroom revelations.
And Chris is helping Lee with the anti-spiking campaign, while Bombhead assists in the capacity of glorified tea-boy.

Airing Tuesday, 22nd November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Dannii and Joe are in The Dog having a liquid lunch as Louise hands out anti-spiking leaflets.
But Louise suspects there's more to Dannii's behaviour than meets the eye, and is determined to get to the bottom of it.
Darlene has locked herself in her house, and refuses to see Craig when he comes to see her.
Gilly tries to entice Rhys away from the media lab with the promise of a pint when Jessica walks in.
And Bombhead is stuck in his own personal hell as he tries to organise the clowns for the big fundraiser.

Airing Wednesday, 23rd November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Louise steps up the anti-spiking campaign by handing out drug testing kits.
But it's Dannii who's most concerned, as she begins to suspect the awful truth that she may have been spiked.
It's Justin's first day back at school, and he's not pleased about being stared at like a dog with six legs.
Nicole, meanwhile, hatches a plan to make sure she snares her man; she's just going to have to sleep with him.
Zara and Freddy manage to gain an audience with president Lee.

Airing Thursday, 24th November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
It's the day of the clown extravaganza, and the students gather at the SU Bar to join in the fun. Bombhead has finally found his long lost father.
Nicole is determined to sleep with Justin, and buys contraceptive supplies in readiness for losing her virginity.
Gilly is still besotted by Jessica, and convinces Rhys that a questionnaire is the best way to get to know her.
The lads blow it when the questions start to get overtly sexual, and Olivia drags an amused Jessica away, refusing to give up their phone numbers.

Airing Friday, 25th November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Louise continues her search for the truth about what happened to Dannii.
Bombhead is on cloud nine after finding his father.
After telling Nancy that she was definitely going to get Justin into bed, Nicole is forced to lie to her friend about the big event.
Things are strained between Jake and Becca, but Craig arrives to take his brother's mind off it.
Jake is convinced he can win Becca back with a romantic meal in, but when Becca arrives, it seems her mind is on other things.

(digital spy)

Lennie
04-11-2005, 21:30
Airing Monday, 21st November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Justin is a free man :cheer: , and while his family plan a joint party for him and Darlene, he enjoys some time in his own bed.

I am so happy :cheer:

It's Justin's first day back at school, and he's not pleased about being stared at like a dog with six legs.

Nic is making me so :angry: , how stupid can she get.

After telling Nancy that she was definitely going to get Justin into bed, Nicole is forced to lie to her friend about the big event.
Jake is convinced he can win Becca back with a romantic meal in, but when Becca arrives, it seems her mind is on other things.

Do you think Becca's mind is on what Nic told Nancy about her sleeping with J, do you think Becca finds out?

Chris_2k11
04-11-2005, 21:31
OMG he's out!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

di marco
04-11-2005, 21:34
thanks for posting, sounds like a fab week, apart from nicole! maybe justin will put her in her place, i hope so! :)

di marco
04-11-2005, 21:35
these should be stickied :)

Debs
04-11-2005, 21:37
sounds like a brilliant week in hollyoaks! cant wait, and now i know it is really true justin will be freed yay

di marco
04-11-2005, 21:39
maybe something should be added to the title that it says the result of the trial incase people dont want to know

Lennie
04-11-2005, 21:39
I wanted J to go to HCC, not back at Hollyoaks Comp

di marco
04-11-2005, 21:41
I wanted J to go to HCC, not back at Hollyoaks Comp

nah i think its good hes back at school

Lennie
04-11-2005, 21:46
No, i mean he hasnt got any mates there and all the other students such as Josh and Fletch and the girls seem immature to him, its like he's the odd one out and i wanted him to keep his distance from Becca

di marco
04-11-2005, 21:47
No, i mean he hasnt got any mates there and all the other students such as Josh and Fletch and the girls seem immature to him, its like he's the odd one out and i wanted him to keep his distance from Becca

but i think him and becca being in the same school will be a good thing

Lennie
04-11-2005, 21:52
I do want Becca and J close, but going back to H'oaks comp is gonna be hard, if i were the writers i would've made me go HCC

di marco
04-11-2005, 21:53
I do want Becca and J close, but going back to H'oaks comp is gonna be hard, if i were the writers i would've made me go HCC

but i think they prob wanna show that he can handle it

Lennie
04-11-2005, 22:00
but i think they prob wanna show that he can handle it

Probably, but atleast at HCC, he would be away from annoying Nic :angry:

di marco
04-11-2005, 22:02
Probably, but atleast at HCC, he would be away from annoying Nic :angry:

yeh i suppose, but even then she would prob be following him around whenever she could and then she would also be moaning about not seeing him so it could be worse!

Lennie
04-11-2005, 22:05
I can just see Nic being the next Hollyoaks Stalker

di marco
04-11-2005, 22:09
I can just see Nic being the next Hollyoaks Stalker

yep me too lol!

Lennie
05-11-2005, 01:44
I am liking Louise, and also creating awareness for spiking drinks and promoting the drinks taster - well done hollyoaks

Lennie
06-11-2005, 15:00
Airing Tuesday, 22nd November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
Dannii and Joe are in The Dog having a liquid lunch as Louise hands out anti-spiking leaflets.
But Louise suspects there's more to Dannii's behaviour than meets the eye, and is determined to get to the bottom of it.

Louise steps up the anti-spiking campaign by handing out drug testing kits.
But it's Dannii who's most concerned, as she begins to suspect the awful truth that she may have been spiked.

Louise continues her search for the truth about what happened to Dannii.

(digital spy)

Poor Danni, i think she will get flashbacks of what happened that night

xXxJessxXx
06-11-2005, 16:02
Yay Justin is free! :cheer: :cheer: It was so sad seeing him locked up for somethign he didnt do!

Its gonna be ahrd for him. Loads of people have already named him a murderer. He hasnt got any mates now Ali has gone and the others he did have wont want to know him now. He's only really got Nicole and Nancy.

Still not really liking the idea of Justin and Becca, dunno why i just dont think they suit really. How much older than him is she by they way, any one know? I think its sweet the way he is around her though and it shows how much he likes her. Bless.

Looks like a great week!

Lennie
06-11-2005, 16:40
I think Becca is around about 22/23 as she just finished a her teaching course

Lennie
06-11-2005, 16:41
Becca and Becca visiting him is the only thing that is keeping him going in that prison

Angeltigger
06-11-2005, 16:42
OMG he's out!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You knew he was coming out anyway

Angeltigger
06-11-2005, 17:04
i will be so sad if i missed this

Chris_2k11
06-11-2005, 17:54
You knew he was coming out anywayYeah but atleast it's been confirmed now! :cheer:

Angeltigger
06-11-2005, 18:24
Oh ok

Lennie
06-11-2005, 18:35
i will be so sad if i missed this

How long is the tv gone for?

xXxJessxXx
06-11-2005, 20:24
You knew he was coming out anyway

I didnt realise he was coming out. I assumed he'd stay in there and be forgotton about after the trial because i read they were getting rid of the taylor/burtons and with Ali dead i thought that would be a way to get rid of another. Is Chris/Justin not leaving hollyoaks then? Hope not. dunno what made me think he was. :hmm:

di marco
06-11-2005, 20:26
I didnt realise he was coming out. I assumed he'd stay in there and be forgotton about after the trial because i read they were getting rid of the taylor/burtons and with Ali dead i thought that would be a way to get rid of another. Is Chris/Justin not leaving hollyoaks then? Hope not. dunno what made me think he was. :hmm:

thats exactly what i thought too

babs_ess
06-11-2005, 23:09
I think Andy will lose his phone and someone like,Russ will find it and will see Danni's pictures on it and then will remember Andy showing him and Sam all the pictures of girls on it and will put 2 and 2 together.

di marco
07-11-2005, 06:19
I think Andy will lose his phone and someone like,Russ will find it and will see Danni's pictures on it and then will remember Andy showing him and Sam all the pictures of girls on it and will put 2 and 2 together.

or he might see the phone assume dannii cheated on him then dannii could realise?

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 09:52
How long is the tv gone for?i don't know :crying:

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 09:53
Out of jail well i have not heard that Chris/Justin is leaving

Lennie
07-11-2005, 16:44
i don't know :crying:

I feel sorry for you :( , cant you get someone to record it for you?

Lennie
07-11-2005, 16:45
Out of jail well i have not heard that Chris/Justin is leaving

I dont think the Burtons are leaving, i think the Taylors might leave especially Richard

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 18:10
I feel sorry for you :( , cant you get someone to record it for you?
i will ask around-

di marco
07-11-2005, 20:01
or he might see the phone assume dannii cheated on him then dannii could realise?

now sam knows about dannii being spiked, what do you think hes gonna do?

Lennie
08-11-2005, 08:38
Sam is being a idiot and he's so niave and stupid, well we all know where Nic also gets it from now, looks likes it runs in the family.

Angeltigger
08-11-2005, 09:28
I didnt realise he was coming out. I assumed he'd stay in there and be forgotton about after the trial because i read they were getting rid of the taylor/burtons and with Ali dead i thought that would be a way to get rid of another. Is Chris/Justin not leaving hollyoaks then? Hope not. dunno what made me think he was. :hmm:Well it looks like he is coming out, Also i was talking to chirs- so it ok if you never knew that he was coming out