PDA

View Full Version : Spud....

lucchia
27-02-2005, 00:40
Hey there. I was trying to PM or mail this to you, but it didn't work.

I put a picture on my sig, if you want me to remove it I will, as I didn't see anything in the rules if you were allowed to or not. If me and whoever else has one, and it's ok to do so, could you maybe post a thread about how to do this for the others. Another member was asking me, but in order to tell her exactly what to do, I would need to mention other sites, and I don't think I'm allowed to do so (ie image hosting sites).

It's just an idea. Sorry to disturb, and take care! :)

*JSW*
27-02-2005, 01:03
You are aloud to post the names of other websites on here! Its not like the BBC!

lucchia
27-02-2005, 01:09
Oh right that's great then. Sorry, I just didn't know for sure, and didn't want to risk it. I'm making myself at home here! ;)

Treacle
11-03-2005, 06:10
You can post the names of any image hosting sites which members can look up on google. Of course you can share the info on how to get a pic in your sig. You're allowed to have pictures in your sig and if you're not then I'm breaking the rules and I'm a moderator so I'll take full responsibility for misleading you! :)

Meh
11-03-2005, 10:18
You are aloud to post the names of other websites on here! Its not like the BBC!

You are and you aren't. Please familarise yourself with the rules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1131#post1131) of the site.

*JSW*
11-03-2005, 13:19
I am familiar with the rules. That was written within the context of soap links not personal websites and the origional post was talking about that individual type of websites Luccia was mentioning. Mabye I should of elaborated on my origional comment.

I'll make my posts more straight forward and understandable within the context in future. Sorry!

Treacle
11-03-2005, 13:53
I can't see a problem with image hosting websites though.