PDA

View Full Version : Free Trial Help !!

Flozza
30-10-2005, 14:26
my trial is gonna run out tomoz can i download it again or is there another one i can use.

Kim
30-10-2005, 20:14
There's animation shop 3 and paint shop pro that you could use if you haven't already.

Flozza
30-10-2005, 21:09
thats what i've got at the mo, but thanks anyway x

samantha nixon
30-10-2005, 21:11
can you not donwload it again if not look on ebay they sell them really cheap on there

Kim
30-10-2005, 22:06
Couldn't you set up another account on corel where you download the trials from and download the trials again on your new account?

Flozza
31-10-2005, 16:46
i will do thanks can some one close please xx

xXxJessxXx
31-10-2005, 17:40
I found out that you can download it again if you delet the old ran out one of the computer otherwsie it says you have it on there already (even though its ran out) thats what i had to do anyway

Kim
06-11-2005, 16:10
I thought of that as my trial is running out in 8 days, but I didn't think it would work.

xXxJessxXx
10-11-2005, 22:34
my trial is gonna run out tomoz can i download it again or is there another one i can use.

Did you (or anyone) find a way of doing this? My trai's ran out before and i just deleted it from my pc and downloaded it again btu it wont let me do it this time. I've tried openign a new acount too but that didnt work either. So if any of you know how to get another trial then please tell me. lol or know of any other programs i can use other than Animation shop 3, paint shop pro 8, 9 and x. (think they are the only ones on my pc.)

Much appriciated! :D :thumbsup:

Kim
12-11-2005, 12:11
Did you (or anyone) find a way of doing this? My trai's ran out before and i just deleted it from my pc and downloaded it again btu it wont let me do it this time. I've tried openign a new acount too but that didnt work either. So if any of you know how to get another trial then please tell me. lol or know of any other programs i can use other than Animation shop 3, paint shop pro 8, 9 and x. (think they are the only ones on my pc.)

Much appriciated! :D :thumbsup:

You could try photoshop.